Check your account email address ×

My fucking word this is embarrassing

Snake

On 1/16/2019 at 10:52 PM, Snoslinger said:

Fact: Russian hookers were offered to trump that night

fact: trump’s bodyguard was with him when it happened. He guarded trump’s door for awhile afterwards then retired for the night

fact: trump likes hookers

fact : trump is putin’s bitch

so I’d say chances are pretty good

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Love to see a snapshot of some of the threads, and gut hooked dipshits that bought into these lies 3 years ago....

Hahaha....Iraq War and WMD's ring a bell? 😂

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Ha ha you are still on that.  So fucking dumb.

Considering it was maybe the biggest foreign policy blunder and tragedy in US History and still backed up by dopes like yeah I'm still on that bitmcarry on with your pontificating about how stupid everyone else is. 😂

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wait until he digs up a few of yours. 

Are you two dipshits  face timing each other and squealing like middle school girls right now? 😂

BTW pretty sure I never bought into the Trump/Russian collusion deal but have at it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Considering it was maybe the biggest foreign policy blunder and tragedy in US History and still backed up by dopes like yeah I'm still on that bitmcarry on with your pontificating about how stupid everyone else is. 😂

You’re the first guy to always point fingers when someone deflects on the subject at hand (READ:  THE DOSSIER), yet you do it more than anyone.  Your reading comprehension is some of the worst ever, given you’ve falsely accused me multiple times of thinking the Iraq war was a great idea, when I’ve never said any such thing, and worse, you can’t prove there were no WMDs in Iraq, but you act like you have defacto proof that there weren’t.  You can’t prove a negative.  Finally, given how easily led you are on most things, I’d love to see some of your comments from 3 years ago on the matter.  For that matter, I’d love to see your comments post 9/11 as well.  So intellectually disingenous and weak.  You’re dismissed Clovis.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re the first guy to always point fingers when someone deflects on the subject at hand (READ:  THE DOSSIER), yet you do it more than anyone.  Your reading comprehension is some of the worst ever, given you’ve falsely accused me multiple times of thinking the Iraq war was a great idea, when I’ve never said any such thing, and worse, you can’t prove there were no WMDs in Iraq, but you act like you have defacto proof that there weren’t.  You can’t prove a negative.  Finally, given how easily led you are on most things, I’d love to see some of your comments from 3 years ago on the matter.  For that matter, I’d love to see your comments post 9/11 as well.  So intellectually disingenous and weak.  You’re dismissed Clovis.

Blah, blah, blah....Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, your heros invaded Iraq, you still won't call it a blunder. 

BTW you said Super Sleuth MoeMoe was digging up quotes so get your lotion ready you dope although I'll be surprised if he finds any quotes of me supporting Trump/Russian collusion. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah, blah....Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11, your heros invaded Iraq, you still won't call it a blunder. 

BTW you said Super Sleuth MoeMoe was digging up quotes so get your lotion ready you dope although I'll be surprised if he finds any quotes of me supporting Trump/Russian collusion. 

Still not one fucking word about the dossier and how phony it was.  No, you’re not easily led or anything.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Performing a search function is arguably the first function anyone learns how to do on the internet.

You are such a hyperbolic individual... :lol: