Check your account email address ×

What Goes Around Comes Around....Oops.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, hayward said:

Am I reading this wrong?  3.6 billion was to be taken out of military construction projects and put into the wall, but now is being shot down?

Take it up with the Republicans...I'm sure it was all backslaps when it was used against Obama. 

• Gold Member

They all set precedents that come back to bite.  It’s awesome!   It will be fun to have impeachment investigations for every administrations from here on out when the opposite parties control the whitehouse and the house of reps.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take it up with the Republicans...I'm sure it was all backslaps when it was used against Obama. 

I've got a better solution to this whole problem.  Bring all the overseas money being dumped into projects for other countries and put it on a big pile so someone can start counting it up.  After it's figured out what it's worth, that's now what you have to construct a wall.  Now there's your funding.

Oh, and zero fucks given if that money was over there to rebuild what we already fucked up.  Let them figure it out.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

I've got a better solution to this whole problem.  Bring all the overseas money being dumped into projects for other countries and put it on a big pile so someone can start counting it up.  After it's figured out what it's worth, that's now what you have to construct a wall.  Now there's your funding.

Oh, and zero fucks given if that money was over there to rebuild what we already fucked up.  Let them figure it out.

You know the career pols won’t want to happen, with all that quid pro quo up for grabs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They all set precedents that come back to bite.  It’s awesome!   It will be fun to have impeachment investigations for every administrations from here on out when the opposite parties control the whitehouse and the house of reps.

Exactly what’s going to happen too. They are making everyone numb to the word Impeachment now. Along with racist, nazi, etc :lol:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Exactly what’s going to happen too. They are making everyone numb to the word Impeachment now. Along with racist, nazi, etc :lol:

It’s like appointments of judges....  that has turned out well as well as comical

54 minutes ago, hayward said:

If this ever became a real idea....the same whiners that fume obsessively over our involvement overseas and our increasing debt would have shit fits.