Check your account email address ×

First Guy In Video....FS Member?

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There is no reason to remove him. 

That's fine JT but what is cuz going to do with his .357? Are you going to be one of the 70 million Americans "on the loose" as the conservative dad said? 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's fine JT but what is cuz going to do with his .357? Are you going to be one of the 70 million Americans "on the loose" as the conservative dad said? 😂

We'll worry about that, you worry about these guys... :lol:

%E7%93%9E-portrait-of-trump-made-up-of-c

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t really care. If they remove him what can I do? I can tell you this, if these people aren’t indicted for the FISA abuse. If they remove Trump for no reason. I’m done with politics, i will never vote or speak of politics again. 

26 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nailed it.

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t really care. If they remove him what can I do? I can tell you this, if these people aren’t indicted for the FISA abuse. If they remove Trump for no reason. I’m done with politics, i will never vote or speak of politics again. 

Nobody is getting indicted.  Trump isn’t going to be removed.  Just the same, accept what we have as a corrupt governance or be done with it.  There’s only one way I see this getting “fixed” and I don’t care how absurd it sounds to many.  We are at the brink of absolute idiocy brought to us by idiots in our capital and the millions of lemmings that follow their daily talking points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You men like the Dem that did this?

Five people shot, including Republican congressman, at charity baseball game

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

On June 14, 2017, a gunman walked onto a baseball field at Eugene Simpson Park in Alexandria, Virginia, opening fire on politicians and wounding House GOP Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana and four others.

The representatives had been practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity. James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials.

A call to police went out shortly after 7 as the political officials scrambled for cover. When officers arrived on the scene, they exchanged fire with the suspect, running towards him while dodging the spray of bullets, and eventually killing him. Unfortunately, Hodgkinson’s damage had already been done.

Subsequent investigations revealed Hodgkinson as a man with a clear hatred for Republicans. He had arrived at the field in a white van—he was living out of it—with his legally purchased rifle and a list of six conservative members of congress, presumably his targets.

Just one day later, the planned game went on. 24,959 tickets sold, a record-breaking amount for the game that has been played annually since 1909. More than $1 million was raised for the charity.

Scalise, who was shot in the hip, suffered from critical wounds. He underwent several surgeries, and faced a lengthy recovery, before returning to congress on September 28 to a standing ovation. The other victims included Capitol Police Special Agent Crystal Griner, lobbyists Matt Mika and Zack Barth and a staffer for Rep. Roger Williams of Texas.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

One thing that's certain and we can count on. You'll do nothing but pout

• Haha 1

Look at all you guys so serious that you can’t even laugh at a Trump supporter that’s going to do SOMETHING with his .357...SMH.

BTW drippy even though you think they can’t do it you might want to ask your doctor about that MRI on your half functioning noodle. :smack:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look at all you guys so serious that you can’t even laugh at a Trump supporter that’s going to do SOMETHING with his .357...SMH.

BTW drippy even though you think they can’t do it you might want to ask your doctor about that MRI on your half functioning noodle. :smack:

Oh, I think we all laughed.  Just for a different reason than you did.  This half wit and the thousands of “Duck Dynasty” type retards like him will very likely be the first wave that starts the slaughter....even if some are themselves.  :lol:

Wars are best left started by trigger happy clowns.  Narratives can grow (or fail to grow) from there.

Pro tip: Watch for both sides of DC to HEAVILY denounce the violence.  This should be a wake up call.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF, you’re the one who posted it.  And you’re the last dingus to be casting aspersions on anyones intelligence.  :lol:  Mad because no one cares about one guy?  No, look at you, focusing on one hard ass in the crowd, instead of the overwhelming evidence of corruption, and 70-80-? Million supporters the guy has who see this for what it is, and some who gave reasoned statements supporting their views. 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

WGAF, you’re the one who posted it.  And you’re the last dingus to be casting aspersions on anyones intelligence.  :lol:  Mad because no one cares about one guy?  No, look at you, focusing on one hard ass in the crowd, instead of the overwhelming evidence of corruption, and 70-80-? Million supporters the guy has who see this for what it is, and some who gave reasoned statements supporting their views. 

Yeah it’s one guy spouting off like a fool and more than likely bringing unwanted attention on himself yet here you are yet again springing to Trumps defense and blathering the same fucking nonsense about corruption as if only Dems are guilty of it...mad...hardly...your ever present partisan hackery is quite humorous. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it’s one guy spouting off like a fool and more than likely bringing unwanted attention on himself yet here you are yet again springing to Trumps defense and blathering the same fucking nonsense about corruption as if only Dems are guilty of it...mad...hardly...your ever present partisan hackery is quite humorous. 

Just when I don't think you couldnt sound more led and dull. 

You do it! Never keep achieving pouts 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

There is no reason to remove him. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.

Nobody is getting indicted.  Trump isn’t going to be removed.  Just the same, accept what we have as a corrupt governance or be done with it.  There’s only one way I see this getting “fixed” and I don’t care how absurd it sounds to many.  We are at the brink of absolute idiocy brought to us by idiots in our capital and the millions of lemmings that follow their daily talking points.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

You men like the Dem that did this?

Five people shot, including Republican congressman, at charity baseball game

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

On June 14, 2017, a gunman walked onto a baseball field at Eugene Simpson Park in Alexandria, Virginia, opening fire on politicians and wounding House GOP Whip Steve Scalise of Louisiana and four others.

The representatives had been practicing for the annual Congressional Baseball Game for Charity. James Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old man, asked a passing congressman—South Carolina’s Jeff Duncan—whether Republicans or Democrats were on the field practicing. Once he received confirmation that the Republican representatives were the ones playing ball, Hodgkinson fired off 60 rounds into the unsuspecting elected officials.

A call to police went out shortly after 7 as the political officials scrambled for cover. When officers arrived on the scene, they exchanged fire with the suspect, running towards him while dodging the spray of bullets, and eventually killing him. Unfortunately, Hodgkinson’s damage had already been done.

Subsequent investigations revealed Hodgkinson as a man with a clear hatred for Republicans. He had arrived at the field in a white van—he was living out of it—with his legally purchased rifle and a list of six conservative members of congress, presumably his targets.

Just one day later, the planned game went on. 24,959 tickets sold, a record-breaking amount for the game that has been played annually since 1909. More than $1 million was raised for the charity.

Scalise, who was shot in the hip, suffered from critical wounds. He underwent several surgeries, and faced a lengthy recovery, before returning to congress on September 28 to a standing ovation. The other victims included Capitol Police Special Agent Crystal Griner, lobbyists Matt Mika and Zack Barth and a staffer for Rep. Roger Williams of Texas.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

One thing that's certain and we can count on. You'll do nothing but pout

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I think we all laughed.  Just for a different reason than you did.  This half wit and the thousands of “Duck Dynasty” type retards like him will very likely be the first wave that starts the slaughter....even if some are themselves.  :lol:

Wars are best left started by trigger happy clowns.  Narratives can grow (or fail to grow) from there.

Pro tip: Watch for both sides of DC to HEAVILY denounce the violence.  This should be a wake up call.

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh all of you just shut up. No one leads me around by my nose.  You're all just a bunch of partisan hacks

:news:

Nonsense about corruption?   NONSENSE?  this is nonsense to you!!??   well thats it that i guess, our elected officials lieing and distorting the truth to get access to innocent peoples personal lives just doesnt matter!   wtfiwwY?

Edited by old indy

Just now, Kev144 said:

Trump supporters unite!!!!!11111

Just to help you a little I'm far more of a Dem hater than a trump supporter.  How anyone can approve Dem behavior is quite astonishing

7 minutes ago, old indy said:

Nonsense about corruption?   NONSENSE?  this is nonsense to you!!??   well thats that i guess our elected officials lieing and distorting the truth to get access to inocent peoples personal lives just doesnt matter!   wtfiwwY?

Forgive pouts he hasn't learned to think for himself yet