Check your account email address ×

Jersey City Shooting Suspects?

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How could you even say that................. 

Thanks for quoting for Special Ed Shelly....good to know I'm in his head!!!!!

BTW why would I blame Trump or Republicans? 

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

don't you know if you question Trump you are a TDS inflicted liberal on every topic.  your either on the Trump train or off SBYL 

Edited by Angry ginger

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

don't you know if you question Trump you are a TDS inflicted liberal on every topic.  your either on the Trump train or off SBYL 

Ain't that the truth...surprising considering that this joint is full of intelligent independent thinkers.   😂

7 hours ago, Cold War said:

Didn't even make local news. Falsely accuse a race of people of murder , based solely on your own racist prejudices, and are allowed to quietly delete  it without comment.

These types do this on purpose.  More people saw the original tweet and believed it vs ones who may have followed the issue through, or saw the retraction.  Net result is her agenda and narrative gets bolstered.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You brought my name into a couple threads today that I wasn’t involved with, so yeah. There’s that self awareness you’re so well known for.

43 minutes ago, thewayout said:

They probably called Brian to ask where he gets his hats. :lol: 

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ain't that the truth...surprising considering that this joint is full of intelligent independent thinkers.   😂

Yeah cuz when you two spend the majority of time being a nattering nabob of negativity against the guy, like all the rest of the media and much of Washington, I’m sure he appreciates your support.  

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

These types do this on purpose.  More people saw the original tweet and believed it vs ones who may have followed the issue through, or saw the retraction.  Net result is her agenda and narrative gets bolstered.

You brought my name into a couple threads today that I wasn’t involved with, so yeah. There’s that self awareness you’re so well known for.

:lol: 

Yeah cuz when you two spend the majority of time being a nattering nabob of negativity against the guy, like all the rest of the media and much of Washington, I’m sure he appreciates your support.  

kind of like you did for 8 years under Obama.  At least I am consistent in my beliefs and call a spade a spade regardless of party for both good and bad actions. Must get tough to breath with trumps cock down your throat all the time.  

Edited by Angry ginger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

kind of like you did for 8 years under Obama.  At least I am consistent in my beliefs and call a spade a spade regardless of party for both good and bad actions. Must get tough to breath with trumps cock down your throat all the time.  

Sure thing, the only thing you’re consistent with is being an angry rain cloud, who’s main focus is looking down on and insulting his supporters.  Like you just did again.   You’re far from the barrister of balance and positivity.  You must be a fucking joy to be around at the Thanksgiving table.

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure thing, the only thing you’re consistent with is being an angry rain cloud, who’s main focus is looking down on and insulting his supporters.  Like you just did again.   You’re far from the barrister of balance and positivity.  You must be a fucking joy to be around at the Thanksgiving table.

Mark is incapable of being honest and instead does nothing but deflect...waste of time. 

Now about those 8 years of Obama when you didn't stfu about the guy. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is incapable of being honest and instead does nothing but deflect.. .waste of time. 

Like you just did in the transvestite thread, jesus you’re certifiably daft.  Even if that is true, Obama fucking sucked and divided this country.  Racism should have been permanently put to rest with his election, instead his rhetoric set it back 50 years.  His administration gave all clintons crimes a pass and tried to rig the election.  His two AGSs were stone cold corrupt criminals.  I was right about the guy.  So fucking what if I didn’t shut up

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Mark is incapable of being honest and instead does nothing but deflect...waste of time. 

Your selective outrage is not even remotely honest.  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

:yawn:

not my fault all his supporters are braindead retards incapable of rational thought and having an honest debate

37 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:yawn:

not my fault all his supporters are braindead retards incapable of rational thought and having an honest debate

Like you just did again.  And still yet astute enough to understand the alternative, and how to come to a proper conclusion.  Critical thinking.  Something you still seem to wrestle with.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you just did in the transvestite thread, jesus you’re certifiably daft.  Even if that is true, Obama fucking sucked and divided this country.  Racism should have been permanently put to rest with his election, instead his rhetoric set it back 50 years.  His administration gave all clintons crimes a pass and tried to rig the election.  His two AGSs were stone cold corrupt criminals.  I was right about the guy.  So fucking what if I didn’t shut up

Fuck at least you finally admitted it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So you think Obama was a great president, or was remotely comparable to Trump?  One guy covered shit up, the other is exposing it.  You rocket surgeons should even be able to figure that out...

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you just did again.  And still yet astute enough to understand the alternative, and how to come to a proper conclusion.  Critical thinking.  Something you still seem to wrestle with.

you trump cock gobbling retards make it fun to do that because you whine like little bitches.  My critical thinking skills and ability to debate runs far beyond yours.  Your the biggest hack here,  you haven't had an intelligent thing to say for years.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you trump cock gobbling retards make it fun to do that because you whine like little bitches.  My critical thinking skills and ability to debate runs far beyond yours.  Your the biggest hack here,  you haven't had an intelligent thing to say for years.  

You’re like one of those talking sock puppets you pull a string on.....Same shit over and over.  Can’t spell for shit, but constantly asserting superior intelligence.  Claims he’s a great debater yet has nothing more than ad hominem and personal insults.  Yeah, you’re an impressive critical thinker alright.  :lol: 

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Like you just did in the transvestite thread, jesus you’re certifiably daft.Even if that is true, Obama fucking sucked and divided this country.  Racism should have been permanently put to rest with his election, instead his rhetoric set it back 50 years.  His administration gave all clintons crimes a pass and tried to rig the election.  His two AGSs were stone cold corrupt criminals.  I was right about the guy.  So fucking what if I didn’t shut up

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your reading comprehension is just fucking terrible guy.

17 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fifty years, that's bullshit!! Obama, tapped into black rage, and set-us back 250 years!!!!

In fact, I believe he created a loose cannon of racial hatred that will at some point explode into a civil war!!

He had ME fooled for at least four years. It wasn't until the Trayvon bullshit, that I saw what a DEVIL-IN-DISGUISE he really was, along with that beast he is married to.  

Problem is, if they ever indict this bastard, and handcuff him, that will probably start a nightmare scenario. 

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fifty years, that's bullshit!! Obama, tapped into black rage, and set-us back 250 years!!!!

In fact, I believe he created a loose cannon of racial hatred that will at some point explode into a civil war!!

He had ME fooled for at least four years. It wasn't until the Trayvon bullshit, that I saw what a DEVIL-IN-DISGUISE he really was, along with that beast he is married to.  

Problem is, if they ever indict this bastard, and handcuff him, that will probably start a nightmare scenario. 

The Cambridge deal did it for me.

When he immediately took the prof side without knowing much about what actually happened I knew we were in trouble. ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND that can't see that Obama was either pressured to always side with blacks or was actually racist is blind. Way to many instances to go back to.