Check your account email address ×

Trump rambles about toilets

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

1/2 the country has no need for these toilets. People in rural areas don't need to save water. They already recycle it.

It doesnt matter if your water is metered or you have your own well saving water also saves money. Most modern toilets flush great with 1.6 gallons or less. 

This isnt something that needs to be fixed IMO. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, irv said:

We have 2 Toto's, not fancy ones like Edmo mentioned, and they also flush fine with one push on the lever. Not really sure myself why Trump wants to change this but maybe there's some shitty low flush toilets out there that require multiple flushes? 

Another topic that Trump has poorly researched before making a decision.  Shock and surprise. 
He recently buried his own governments report on climate change because he didn’t believe it. 

9 hours ago, irv said:

We have 2 Toto's, not fancy ones like Edmo mentioned, and they also flush fine with one push on the lever. Not really sure myself why Trump wants to change this but maybe there's some shitty low flush toilets out there that require multiple flushes? 

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

It doesnt matter if your water is metered or you have your own well saving water also saves money. Most modern toilets flush great with 1.6 gallons or less. 

I must have a magic toilet.

When I take a leak, give it a quick push and you get a short thorough flush. When I take a Pouts, hold it a little longer and it takes care of it with a longer one.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That's not true, they certainly don't flush great, most just flush ok and some flush terrible. Modern toilets save water the most when people urinate, the problems are on the waste side, if you shit like a buffalo, the newer toilets struggle. Back in the early 90's the govt. mandated that all toilet manufacturers abide by the 1.6 gpf or less rule, IMO it should be around 2 - 2.25 gpf. The plunger manufacturers were the only ones happy when 1.6 toilets came out.:lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

That's not true, they certainly don't flush great, most just flush ok and some flush terrible. Modern toilets save water the most when people urinate, the problems are on the waste side, if you shit like a buffalo, the newer toilets struggle. Back in the early 90's the govt. mandated that all toilet manufacturers abide by the 1.6 gpf or less rule, IMO it should be around 2 - 2.25 gpf. The plunger manufacturers were the only ones happy when 1.6 toilets came out.:lol:

Not saving much water flushing it 3 times. And your well is more likely to kick on with 3 flushes at 1.6 then with one at 2.5

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not saving much water flushing it 3 times. And your well is more likely to kick on with 3 flushes at 1.6 then with one at 2.5

x2, and I got a toilet from the 60's extremely durable, the only way you can break the damn thing is to take a slugs shells and loaded it up and shoot at it. :lol:   but yeah I am betting its 2.5 ish gallons per flush. 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

x2, and I got a toilet from the 60's extremely durable, the only way you can break the damn thing is to take a slugs shells and loaded it up and shoot at it. :lol:   but yeah I am betting its 2.5 ish gallons per flush. 

I put a new one upstairs when I moved in. If ya take a barb ya have to flush the fucking thing 3 times.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

A toilet that old is more than likely 3.5 gpf or more. 

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

A toilet that old is more than likely 3.5 gpf or more. 

A lot of people in Detroit used to go over to windsor and buy them because they still had the bigger ones. Not sure if that’s changed now.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

When I take a leak, give it a quick push and you get a short thorough flush. When I take a Pouts, hold it a little longer and it takes care of it with a longer one.

The good news is that you can use a toilet like this and be comfortable! 

IMG_5078.JPG.a4705268e8777635197ded8d6add43b5.JPG

41 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Not all are the same, like most things. Like I said, our Toto's work great but I know my father's, whatever make it is, doesn't. His has 2 flush choices on the top of the lid/tank but ours is just like the old school ones with just the regular lever. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You should probably wonder how almost everyone here can have an original thought or idea but you. 

Admittedly you being a dirty savage and throwing dirty shit paper in the waste basket isn't original it deserves repeating. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Now Pouts is an expert on the finer points of fecal performance. :lol:

Why....because I realize Little MoeMoe can use a baby potty? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

BTW sounds like you fancy yourself an expert. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Admittedly you being a dirty savage and throwing dirty shit paper in the waste basket isn't original it deserves repeating. 

You've been fooled by what only 3 articles just this week?

You're really to dumb to even be giving an opinion but yet you continue.

It's so hard to understand because pouts is a garbage eating sack of shit and probably hasn't had a non mud ass for decades 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW sounds like you fancy yourself an expert. 

Speaking on the mechanics of a bathroom utensil is different than speaking on the mechanics of how one wipes their ass and dispose of it. :lol: :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now Pouts is an expert on the finer points of fecal performance. :lol:

No....hes just smart enough to know that if you wipe your post shit asshole with something you should deposit the asswipe in the magic water bowl that takes the used asswipe away forever...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....hes just smart enough to know that if you wipe your post shit asshole with something you should deposit the asswipe in the magic water bowl that takes the used asswipe away forever...

taint rocket science.

Just now, f7ben said:

Snacks is barely smart enough to get his food stamps from the mailbox

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You've been fooled by what only 3 articles just this week?

You're really to dumb to even be giving an opinion but yet you continue.

It's so hard to understand because pouts is a garbage eating sack of shit and probably hasn't had a non mud ass for decades 

You try too hard.

Just now, f7ben said:

And do you speak of that when discussing toilets? How exactly is that pertinent?

How does he know?

Does he have a Red Rocket type spreadsheet where he is keeping track of individual shit paper disposal methods?

Does he have a report he fills out and sends to the proper shit paper authorities?

Is he aware that some septic systems are older and people try to keep unnatural waste to a minimum?