Check your account email address ×

A question for the business types in here...

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like he’d need to remove the buttons from his denim shirts and poke holes in the cuffs....but I’m sure he could make them work.

:lol:

Swing and a miss. The suit I’m wearing right now is worth more than your entire wardrobe. 

Edited by frenchy

Just now, frenchy said:

Swing and a miss. The suit I’m wearing right now is worth more than your entire wardrobe. 

CBE13BDF-FDE4-4F96-B0FA-F601192C14A8.thumb.jpeg.84c86b8dc03a3c2de5038eda0b8091b6.jpeg

:lmao: Stop it.  Your frustration towards me right now can be better directed at others more deserving of your wrath.

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lmao: Stop it.  Your frustration towards me right now can be better directed at others more deserving of your wrath.

quick, pull your  olive green double breasted Walmart special suit with full pleats  that you wear for your big boardroom deal signings with your montblanc pen and show the class. :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

quick, pull your  olive green double breasted Walmart special suit with full pleats  that you wear for your big boardroom deal signings with your montblanc pen and show the class. :lol: 

Just stop.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Easy, I still have that look from St Catherine st

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

...so I was going through an old drawer yesterday filled with cuff links and other business “costume jewelry” and ran across an old pen.  Does anybody even use fancy, expensive pens anymore?

....and no, I’m not talking about that $60 Schaefer that can be picked up at Walgreens.  I mean the “big playa” fancy pens.  

Pro tip: if You aren’t sure of what I am talking about, you just slipped into the deep end of the pool by accident.  Back paddle.

That’s how you lost the job cleaning the executive toilets. They couldn’t prove it was you, but they knew. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s how you lost the job cleaning the executive toilets. They couldn’t prove it was you, but they knew. 

You got the sandwich order for the actual  employees at daddy’s company done early today eh?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude, you are a fat-tipped, peach colored crayola marker.  Sure, you fit in the box but, nobody has any real use for you.

I

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cuff links are major douche accessories too....

Come the fuck on.  :lol:  maybe in some circles, not in others. Vendors are always sending me fancy free pens I have a jar full of them now. I also got a bunch a $.40 ones with my name out that Write just as good.

59 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nice. Got any pics. If not just post an old picture of Billy for us. Billy or what ever her name was. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Huizy-esque for sure.

IMO there is nothing wrong with rich people showing off a little. I love it actually. I like seeing bad ass boats idle through the Bridgewater Channel and I love to see Lambo’s dropped off at the valet. 

The annual Parade of Lights is tonight and tomorrow. 50-60 bad ass boats all decorated up with Christmas lights cruise through the channel. Im gonna float my dingy right along side of them and enjoy the evening. My little beater will look like Charlie Browns Christmas tree in comparison. 

• Like 1