Check your account email address ×

The real Hunter Biden story

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Jimmy Trump has faced 92% negative press and constant investigation from before he was sworn in.  Trumps real value is not in what he does but in how he exposes what others are willing to do to keep the status quo. My main problem with Hillary as president is not just the crocked shit she would undoubtedly pull but the fact the press and those in power in Washington would turn a blind eye on just about anything she would do. No the country in not done with Trump he is still a most necessary evil.  

I understand that but most people with a functioning brain know that the MSM leans left and has for years and all Trump has done is widen the divide started by Obama. This necessary evil and Mr. Outsider narrative is a farce IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand that but most people with a functioning brain know that the MSM leans left and has for years and all Trump has done is widen the divide started by Obama. This necessary evil and Mr. Outsider narrative is a farce IMO.

Leans left?  When Walter Cronkite sat behind a news desk the MSM leaned a little left, that is no where near where we are today.  Until the MSM starts to play straight and just report the news not be commentators we are going to get Trump like figures from both parties.  And the divide did not start under Obama it just came to ahead under Obama.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Leans left?  When Walter Cronkite sat behind a news desk the MSM leaned a little left, that is no where near where we are today.  Until the MSM starts to play straight and just report the news not be commentators we are going to get Trump like figures from both parties.  And the divide did not start under Obama it just came to ahead under Obama.

Fine but Trump has done ZERO to close the divide  and using the MSM to justify Trumps bullshit doesn't wash not to mention everybody says that the MSM including newsapapers are dying anyhow.

BTW I've also heard here that left leaning cable networks are losing viewers and being slaughtered by Fox News. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fine but Trump has done ZERO to close the divide  and using the MSM to justify Trumps bullshit doesn't wash not to mention everybody says that the MSM including newsapapers are dying anyhow.

BTW I've also heard here that left leaning cable networks are losing viewers and being slaughtered by Fox News. 

The MSM was doing their bullshit before Trump and now that they are crying wolf again their audience no longer cares to listen. Trump is not the guy who is going to change and really that is why he got the job. 

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The MSM was doing their bullshit before Trump and now that they are crying wolf again their audience no longer cares to listen. Trump is not the guy who is going to change and really that is why he got the job. 

Hillary is why Donald got the job

Nothing else

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing else

Yep

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing else

Yea that is too simple of an explanation. I think a cocktail of Obama's policy, media bias, and Hillary made it possible. Bernie did well for himself in 2016 tapping into the unrest of the voters just like Trump.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:45 PM, XC.Morrison said:

You won’t hear it from the MSM but a few people with working brains that aren’t led around like sheep may have figured it out.  I‘ve been waiting to see if the truth slipped out here but not so far.  The real story is that Hunter has been working for the CIA for years.  The Obama admin needed a guy on the inside to root out the corruption at Barisma.  But Barisma would naturally be suspicious of revealing any intel in front of the VPOTUS’s son.  So Joe orders the prosecutor of Ukraine fired so that it “looks” like Team Biden is all in with. Barisma. This kind of thing is typical in undercover work in order to gain the trust of the target.  Hell, it was so effective, it even fooled Devin Nunes and Lindsey Graham.  The Biden’s can’t talk about it now as it’s all still classified.

So are all the top democrats kids working for the CIA? Pelosi's Kerry and a few others have kids making money off boards in Ukraine 

10 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Msm is run by zionists. They are left of Stalin. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So are all the top democrats kids working for the CIA? Pelosi's Kerry and a few others have kids making money off boards in Ukraine 

:lol:

https://www.politifact.com/facebook-fact-checks/statements/2019/oct/10/facebook-posts/pelosi-romney-and-kerry-dont-have-sons-working-com/

19 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You ever listen to Hardball with Chris Matthews show backwards?  Some crazy stuff in there about Aleister Crowley.  Also some farts.    

The best part of the farts is they sound the same in either direction. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nothing else

Wrong.  Damn Ben, you need to quit thinking in absolutes all the time.   There are/were 15-20 challengers that have emerged since.  And none of them have a fucking prayer of being elected.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

a likable dem caniddate would have cleaned Donnies clock in 2016.  Majority of those i know that voted for him voted against hillary.  Hell even the women hate hillary.    

Bingo.....they could not have picked a worse candidate if they tried.

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

a likable dem caniddate would have cleaned Donnies clock in 2016.  Majority of those i know that voted for him voted against hillary.  Hell even the women hate hillary.    

The Dems barely have anyone who likeable in 2020.

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wrong.  Damn Ben, you need to quit thinking in absolutes all the time.   There are/were 15-20 challengers that have emerged since.  And none of them have a fucking prayer of being elected.

As an incumbant

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The Dems barely have anyone who likeable in 2020.

dems are playing to the farfringes for some reason not the center left.  It's ponderous really when a good centrist candidate not spouting off about forgiving trillions in debt and spending trillions more on climate change and medicare for all should be able to take the white house.  I was listening to Tom Steyers newest ad and he continues to go further and further left now his whole campaigns about stopping climate change.  it's like greta got into his head.  SMH.  

53 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

dems are playing to the farfringes for some reason not the center left.  It's ponderous really when a good centrist candidate not spouting off about forgiving trillions in debt and spending trillions more on climate change and medicare for all should be able to take the white house.  I was listening to Tom Steyers newest ad and he continues to go further and further left now his whole campaigns about stopping climate change.  it's like greta got into his head.  SMH.  

I look at the stage of candidates and find myself looking for Joe Lieberman or at least someone close and I see nothing. 

• Like 1