Check your account email address ×

Holiday cheer for all the miserable people on this forum

jtssrx

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

She is quite beautiful. Unfortunately she couldn't cheer up some of these miserable pricks around here. 

I've gotta go clear a foot of snow. That is gonna cheer me up bigly. I love winter

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If I want 3’ of snow I can drive an hour east.  

I think I will take a boat ride instead. 

Nice, I would too!  We’re supposed to get up to a foot here today and tomorrow in CT.  It could just as soon rain hot water as far as I’m concerned.  Although if I lived where Ben did and could ride from my house I’d be gearing up to ride.  Up north, its been cold, its been snowing , and the lakes are freezing over.  Camp is open from the 14th through the end of March.  Bring it on.  

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Still got the Speedster or Sportster or wharever it is?

Yes....twin 787 speedster. It was good aside from the starter issue..I've gotta pull the engine to fix it

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....twin 787 speedster. It was good aside from the starter issue..I've gotta pull the engine to fix it

There is 1998 sitting 100 yards from me right now for $3800. Says it runs good. 

My little beater is good enough for me but I sure would like a 2012 Speedster 150 with the 255hp supercharged motor. Or even better yet would be a 2020 Scarab 165 with the new Rotax 1.5L with 300hp. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

My little beater is good enough for me but I sure would like a 2012 Speedster 150 with the 255hp supercharged motor. Or even better yet would be a 2020 Scarab 165 with the new Rotax 1.5L with 300hp. 

If it's in good shape you should snap that up. The 98 was the best year 2s boat skidoo made. 220hp and they were pretty bullet proof as far as 2s boats went. Does mid 50s gps and is fun to drive

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If it's in good shape you should snap that up. The 98 was the best year 2s boat skidoo made. 220hp and they were pretty bullet proof as far as 2s boats went. Does mid 50s gps and is fun to drive

Yep. And there is a huge amount of spare parts for them. 

Im holding out for a new Scarab 195 Open Fish with the Rotax Supercharged 1.5L 300hp engine. This is such a cool boat. 

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

you do not want a sea doo with a supercharger.  unless you enjoy rebuilding supercharger . if you are to late on that rebuild then in true skidoo fashion it will send bearing hunks in to your motor . they changed the 100 hr  rebuild scedual but it is the same junk bearing that is lucky to make 120hr . 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You wanna' hear somethin' fucked-up????? This is the kind of broad that I would want, if I saw her in a store or somethin'. 72 1/2 , with a pot belly like a Vietnamese pig, lost whatever looks I might have had years ago, and I would be fuming pissed that she didn't look at me, or show any sign of interest. 

Yes, I know, I'm whacked. :wacko:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you do not want a sea doo with a supercharger.  unless you enjoy rebuilding supercharger . if you are to late on that rebuild then in true skidoo fashion it will send bearing hunks in to your motor . they changed the 100 hr  rebuild scedual but it is the same junk bearing that is lucky to make 120hr . 

Im quite familiar with the Rotax supercharged engines. I’ve helped service 2 superchargers in the last month. Its not that difficult at all. A complete rebuild kit is about $325 but you really only need the thrust bushing and shaft seals. There are upgrade kits with just the thrust bushings and seals for $95. 

100hrs is a couple of years of use at least. 

After 2016 all the new Rotax supercharged engines have a completely new supercharger that doesn't require servicing. 

The new Rotax 1.6L ACE supercharged engine/pump package is bad ass. 

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im quite familiar with the Rotax supercharged engines. I’ve helped service 2 superchargers in the last month. Its not that difficult at all. A complete rebuild kit is about $325 but you really only need the thrust bushing and shaft seals. There are upgrade kits with just the thrust bushings and seals for $95. 

100hrs is a couple of years of use at least. 

After 2016 all the new Rotax supercharged engines have a completely new supercharger that doesn't require servicing. 

The new Rotax 1.6L ACE supercharged engine/pump package is bad ass. 

I thought it was the same bearing in the new charger . it was like 100hrs and the new set up was 200 ? I don't know but I have seen more than a few at my buds jet ski shop getting serviced . but then we are in a aria with deep pockets do guys could just be doing it because they did before or know of all the otheres that did not and had to get towed 

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You wanna' hear somethin' fucked-up????? This is the kind of broad that I would want, if I saw her in a store or somethin'. 72 1/2 , with a pot belly like a Vietnamese pig, lost whatever looks I might have had years ago, and I would be fuming pissed that she didn't look at me, or show any sign of interest. 

Yes, I know, I'm whacked. :wacko:

I get it.  :lol:  I’m friends with a girl on FB who’s family used to be friends with ours years ago.  She’s a couple years older than me, that puts her at 63-64 now. And I’m not gonna lie, she’s still fucking beautiful.  Her parents were Lebanese, and she had 4 sisters, all gorgeous.  Yeah I know, fucked up. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get it.  :lol:  I’m friends with a girl on FB who’s family used to be friends with ours years ago.  She’s a couple years older than me, that puts her at 63-64 now. And I’m not gonna lie, she’s still fucking beautiful.  Her parents were Lebanese, and she had 4 sisters, all gorgeous.  Yeah I know, fucked up. :lol: 

Wait a minute, maybe I didn't post it right. let me try again.

I'm 72. I see broads like this in stores, and they are the only ones I would want. 

Then, I get pissed-off that they don't look, don't smile, don't show any interest in me. 

No, really pissed-off. 

I'm talkin' about girls in their 20's, not 60's.   

I don't know if I made that clear.