Check your account email address ×

Holiday cheer for all the miserable people on this forum

jtssrx

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get it.  :lol:  I’m friends with a girl on FB who’s family used to be friends with ours years ago.  She’s a couple years older than me, that puts her at 63-64 now. And I’m not gonna lie, she’s still fucking beautiful.  Her parents were Lebanese, and she had 4 sisters, all gorgeous.  Yeah I know, fucked up. :lol: 

What's fucked-up about you likin' the Lebanese broads???? 63 years old, no problem. Aren't you in your 50's? Nothin' wrong with that.

I'm seventy fukkin'-two, and I'm pissed-off that twenny year-old hotties don't like me!! Now, that's fukked-up!!!

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute, maybe I didn't post it right. let me try again.

I'm 72. I see broads like this in stores, and they are the only ones I would want. 

Then, I get pissed-off that they don't look, don't smile, don't show any interest in me. 

No, really pissed-off. 

I'm talkin' about girls in their 20's, not 60's.   

I don't know if I made that clear. 

I sorta got your point, but younger women don’t interest me much, I have a 29 year old daughter.  There’s still beautiful older girls out there too.  I look at anyone under 30 as just too young, like I’d be a creep.  I’d rather have some chick who’s grown up and has their shit together.  35+, Nice cans and a fat bank account are what is attractive to me these days..  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I sorta got your point, but younger women don’t interest me much, I have a 29 year old daughter.  There’s still beautiful older girls out there too.  I look at anyone under 30 as just too young, like I’d be a creep.  I’d rather have some chick who’s grown up and has their shit together.  35+, Nice cans and a fat bank account are what is attractive to me these days..  :lol: 

OK, I hear ya', everybody has their own priorities. 

Me, I don't care for some older broad, with stretch marks, varicose veins, cottage-cheese on her ass, and has probably made three trips on cruises to the Carribean ostensibly with " the Girls " and all along has been getting railed by a big black Jamaican named Antoine!

No, I'm sorry, give me a 20 year old hottie, with a tight pussy, firm jugs, and I'm good to go. I don't need her money, just her nice ass that doesn't smell like low-tide on the clam flats on Great Bay!!!

Call me Epstein, I don't care, as long as the pussy is young. :bc:   

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wait a minute, maybe I didn't post it right. let me try again.

I'm 72. I see broads like this in stores, and they are the only ones I would want. 

Then, I get pissed-off that they don't look, don't smile, don't show any interest in me. 

No, really pissed-off. 

I'm talkin' about girls in their 20's, not 60's.   

I don't know if I made that clear. 

You’re Abe

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, I hear ya', everybody has their own priorities. 

Me, I don't care for some older broad, with stretch marks, varicose veins, cottage-cheese on her ass, and has probably made three trips on cruises to the Carribean ostensibly with " the Girls " and all along has been getting railed by a big black Jamaican named Antoine!

No, I'm sorry, give me a 20 year old hottie, with a tight pussy, firm jugs, and I'm good to go. I don't need her money, just her nice ass that doesn't smell like low-tide on the clam flats on Great Bay!!!

Call me Epstein, I don't care, as long as the pussy is young. :bc:   

They know you are afraid to eat pussy.

49 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

They know you are afraid to eat pussy.

HPV is rampant. Human Pappilo Virus. You go and eat all the pussy you want. When your neck breaks out and festers like a piece of raw hamburger, then you'll see that a lot of pussy is deadly.