Check your account email address ×

Guilliani has mountains of evidence on Biden!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

I hope so.  Would love to see Biden, Obunghole, The Clinton's and all the rest of those DemoRAT pieces of shit hang! 

Well maybe someday someone will make a movie about it. Cause it aint gonna happen in real life.

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Would love to see it but it aint happening. ANd Im willing to put a c note on it.

If this impeachment goes to the Senate, gonna open up a HUGE can of worms and lots is going to be exposed.  LOTS of DumboRAT heads will roll. 

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

If this impeachment goes to the Senate, gonna open up a HUGE can of worms and lots is going to be exposed.  LOTS of DumboRAT heads will roll. 

You willing to put up a hundy that Obama , Biden and clinto do?

I believe Obie, Hillary, Lynch, and Comey were all in on SOMETHING. I believe that they honestly believed Trump would NEVER win, so they would be OK. 

Hopefully, they will all get indicted. I won't be holding my breath waiting for it. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe Obie, Hillary, Lynch, and Comey were all in on SOMETHING. I believe that they honestly believed Trump would NEVER win, so they would be OK. 

Hopefully, they will all get indicted. I won't be holding my breath waiting for it. 

I believe you should stop being cheap and buy a boat!

• Haha 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

I believe you should stop being cheap and buy a boat!

OMG!!! You're right!!! I just had a whopper of a day in the market. No excuse for not having a TUFF 28!!!  :bc:   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! You're right!!! I just had a whopper of a day in the market. No excuse for not having a TUFF 28!!!  :bc:   

Do it dude. Wouldn't it suck if we had a correction and ya lost enough to have paid for it.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Do it dude. Wouldn't it suck if we had a correction and ya lost enough to have paid for it.

He just doesn't have any boats. He only has a 28 with twin outboards, and a paint scheme that I don't like at all. 

I'll keep watching to see if he gets one on-line for sale. 

Yes, if I get that 28, I'll be waiting at the Weirs for young guys who think they're tough in their Cigs and Beaks, and then I'll spool that bastid Tuff 28 up, and wail by them at a buck twenny!!!! Bastids!!!  I'll show 'em who's boss!!!!   :bc: :bc:  

• Gold Member
46 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He just doesn't have any boats. He only has a 28 with twin outboards, and a paint scheme that I don't like at all. 

I'll keep watching to see if he gets one on-line for sale. 

Yes, if I get that 28, I'll be waiting at the Weirs for young guys who think they're tough in their Cigs and Beaks, and then I'll spool that bastid Tuff 28 up, and wail by them at a buck twenny!!!! Bastids!!!  I'll show 'em who's boss!!!!   :bc: :bc:  

Ohhhh we know you will be doin that no matter what!  :lol: