Check your account email address ×

Investigation into the swamp has finally begun.

BOHICA

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Senate will get the previous admins files and actions concerning Ukraine and Burisma that may spill over into the senate impeachment thingy

Biden’s are fucked

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Senate will get the previous admins files and actions concerning Ukraine and Burisma that may spill over into the senate impeachment thingy

looks like the plan. it should be good tv . to bad only 1 network will air it . 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Biden’s are fucked

Very well could be more than that.   Impeachment won't even come to a vote now.   Hope the Senate still pursues it.

• Thanks 1

Most excellent.  All the Dems have tried to accomplish is to sway public opinion for the past 3 years and get rid of Trump.  It failed.  Now its the Republicans turn to expose some actual things that happen and judge for themselves.  Still wondering where i can get one of those 83 grand a month no show gigs.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Most excellent.  All the Dems have tried to accomplish is to sway public opinion for the past 3 years and get rid of Trump.  It failed.  Now its the Republicans turn to expose some actual things that happen and judge for themselves.  Still wondering where i can get one of those 83 grand a month no show gigs.

I sure hope any corrupt politician gets the door and jail time.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

You are living in a fantasyland.In that fantasyland you believe these people live in the same world as you and I.

Well normally I would agree but if the Barissma deals don't cross the isle then I could see trouble for Biden and others. John Kerry's step son was in the middle of this as well but he got out early as I think he was smart enough to see what was happening.

54 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Could be the end for Joe Biden's political ambitions.

He has been in office since 1973.  His political career far exceeded his ambitions and he should have been shown the door long ago.