Check your account email address ×

Tesla’s new truck

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fuck it, get the truck and the Tesla roof and power wall.  Charge for free. That's the survivalist set up. An electric truck your own power to charge it plus and electric atv and sled. 

Hahahahaha. 

• Gold Member

Fuck it, get the truck and the Tesla roof and power wall.  Charge for free. That's the survivalist set up. An electric truck your own power to charge it plus and electric atv and sled. 

Just get solar panels.  Buy a plug in hybrid pickup and just use the utility as your powerwall.  No need to go all high dollar Tesla as most of the tech is readily available at a fraction of what Tesla’s stuff cost.

Just now, BOHICA said:

Just get solar panels.  Buy a plug in hybrid pickup and just use the utility as your powerwall.  No need to go all high dollar Tesla as most of the tech is readily available at a fraction of what Tesla’s stuff cost.

The Tesla shingles look better than solar panels providing they stop catching fire.

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor angry fucktard.   I said it was 2wd you semi literate triggered bitch.  

200,000 on order in one weekend. 

All the cool kids are buying them. 

No, the cools kids aren't buying them.  Wanna be yuppie faggots in Commiefornia are buying them. 

I know one faggot who isn't getting one tho and that's you :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, the cools kids aren't buying them.  Wanna be yuppie faggots in Commiefornia are buying them. 

I know one faggot who isn't getting one tho and that's you :lol: 

I think its badass.....I might buy one

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They're gay as fuck   And ugly too.  And not to mention expensive 

49k for the twin motor isnt really expensive. 

Ugly sure but the fucking stainless body is literally bulletproof. 

I think its gonna be a hit

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You could take that hundred you just one and put down on the Cybertruck and get yours delivered in 2024-2025

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'd be better off with a 2.7EB F150 for that $. Hell, end of the model year , you could get a 3.5EB VERY nicely equipped for $49K.

Depends on what grade of stainless they use. 

I don't think it's going to all that. 

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

They're gay as fuck   And ugly too.  And not to mention expensive 

I wouldn’t want to argue with an expert on what is gay. 

But bullet proof, can’t dent with a hammer, larger payload, hauling capacity, faster, better off road. 

You must think gays are awesome. 

Edited by revkevsdi

Do you buy your trucks to work or to look at?  You fucking dumb as shit hayseed. 

You seem offending by any criticism of this truck. Odd the way you defend it and you’ve never even been in it, let alone drove it. That’s some kind of weird dedication there.

How about we wait until all these e trucks actually come out and we see some comparison tests and real world numbers head to head before you cream your jeans?

:dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

You seem offending by any criticism of this truck. Odd the way you defend it and you’ve never even been in it, let alone drove it. That’s some kind of weird dedication there.

How about we wait until all these e trucks actually come out and we see some comparison tests and real world numbers head to head before you cream your jeans?

:dunno: 

Nope.  I just like laughing at the people who think they are smarter than Musk. 

They seem to be the same people that think they are smarter than climate scientists as well.

When I saw the truck first, I thought it was an ugly mistake. Now I'm starting to see the genius in the design. 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope.  I just like laughing at the people who think they are smarter than Musk. 

They seem to be the same people that think they are smarter than climate scientists as well.

When I saw the truck first, I thought it was an ugly mistake. Now I'm starting to see the genius in the design. 

:lol:

• Haha 2