Check your account email address ×

Poor GayjayAMG , POOR HSR , Poor Chicken fucker AHAHAHA

f7ben

Just now, Anler said:

Thats a lie you didnt post any broads. 

Yes I did. One at the Boston Boat Show, the other at the hot tub place. 

Why do you wanna' see my broads? Are you gonna' whack-off to their pics?

Fukkin fat bastid!!!  :bigfinger:

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well she was , so :dunno:

No, she was so hot, he had to say something, so he called her a pro.

Let's see a close-up of awffy's wife in a hot tub, let's see how hot she is. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Well she was , so :dunno:

Hey, for that matter let's see your wife in a hot tub, with a bright, close-up pic, like I posted. 

Come on faggot, post 'em up. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

Thats a lie you didnt post any broads. 

I don't recall that either.   He should just repost them.  :pc:

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, she was so hot, he had to say something, so he called her a pro.

Let's see a close-up of awffy's wife in a hot tub, let's see how hot she is. 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, for that matter let's see your wife in a hot tub, with a bright, close-up pic, like I posted. 

Come on faggot, post 'em up. 

You pulled pics of someone else's woman off the internet to cover up all the dicks you've sucked 

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You pulled pics of someone else's woman off the internet to cover up all the dicks you've sucked 

Hes not fooling anyone. His broke ass is probably posting from the library because he doesnt have internet at the truck stop

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't recall that either.   He should just repost them.  :pc:

15 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hes not fooling anyone. His broke ass is probably posting from the library because he doesnt have internet at the truck stop

11 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Or sucking dicks for internet access like Lady Boy James does 

Hey, you faggots. Anytime you wanna' post YOUR broads, let me know, and I'll repost mine. 

You'll nevah do it, 'cause you're all a bunch of cock-smokers. LMAO! No broads, faggots!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, you faggots. Anytime you wanna' post YOUR broads, let me know, and I'll repost mine. 

You'll nevah do it, 'cause you're all a bunch of cock-smokers. LMAO! No broads, faggots!!

You don't have any broads, all you have is a huge bag of dildos. :pan::kneebash::bigfinger::lol:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anyone who calls them "broads" doesn't have any or they are of very low quality.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking bloodbath....my god it's worse than the clutch ownage I dealt put on HSRs face!!!!

Fucking retarded fucks :lol:

With easy access to a nourishing food source, these deer tend to taste less “gamey” than those who had to forage. Corn-fed deer aren't as lean and have a milder taste than those that eat acorns or sage. ... Learn more by reading Feeding corn to deer could be death sentence and Feeding deer corn is not the best thing to do.Nov 1, 2016

https://www.farmanddairy.com/top-stories/how-to-avoid-gamey-venison-in-the-field/379124.html

Farm deer eat acorns too idiot ...

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

ford should be along any minute with a googles images pic of a MI stream.

Thought you were jealous of that ... :stoned:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

that's not what I said.I said even in farm country corn is a very small percentage of a deers diet and only availbale for a small percentage of the year. A deer main basic staples haven't changed for years. Farm area deer can still have a gamey taste. Since ben likes links.

https://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/big-buck-zone/2013/02/are-you-feeding-your-deer-death/

Aug - thru Oct usually ...

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I  am surrounded by sub-divisions basically, and I'm on a very busy road. Therefore, I can't realistically plant food crops and such for deer. I would be growing big deer for poachers, and motorists. One year around here right after a deep freeze, when there was little food for the deer, they were getting picked-off by cars, left and right, 'cause they were coming out looking for food. It was carnage, horrible waste of good deer. 

I get a few on the place, but no where near what I should have. 

That's why I'm reluctant to shoot any here. I'd rather take out a few yotes. 

By the way yotes will kill ANY deer they can, not just sick , old ones. They will kill a big strong buck, if they are in a pack. I've seen the vids of them killing big bucks. 

How much property you got?

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post a pic of yourself, let's see how tough you are. Don't have to post your face. I posted tons of my pics here. 

Come on faggot, let's see how tough you are!!!

Analer looked like Meathead from Archie Bunker last time I seen a pic ... :dunno:

21 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Farm deer eat acorns too idiot ...

266474862_tenor.gif.cf(13).gif.4cc5050b21e55b7ada92eb2c46cbce85.gif

Analee looked like Meathead from Archie Bunker last time I seen a pic ... :dunno:

871933538_giphy.gif.cf-2019-11-02T110523_960.gif.c64d3500ddbb3cbb2c86d7825c3829d0.gifWealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif.4506637e87425819619ccc8fa029cd53.gif

10 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

She looked like a 80s whore. She was a ugly skin mag cutout!

:lmao: