Check your account email address ×

Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I dont care at all as it is 

I think its fucking awesome how badly triggered all the racist fake Patriots got over him....right down to the racist orange piece of shit in the White House

Fuck the anthem and fuck cops

Kapernik is the racist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Did anyone watch the video? Hes no fucking Jeff Driskel ffs :lol:

He looked like shit

This is the reason he’s out of work. All the rest of it is just noise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Did anyone watch the video? Hes no fucking Jeff Driskel ffs :lol:

He looked like shit

Scout was quoted as saying he had an elite arm still and hasnt changed since college 

• Platinum Contributing Member

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Scout was quoted as saying he had an elite arm still and hasnt changed since college 

anyone that has any level off football knowledge could see it

throwing off back foot, throwing too high, receivers adjusting to the ball with no pass rush or DB's

ya looked real good!    If youre scouting home for high school or maybe D2 :lol: 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

anyone that has any level off football knowledge could see it

throwing off back foot, throwing too high, receivers adjusting to the ball with no pass rush or DB's

ya looked real good!    If youre scouting home for high school or maybe D2 :lol: 

Damn....its amazing to me you're a fucking insurance lackey with all the pro scout knowledge :lol: fucking stupid cunt

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

wow he can throw ball hard :lol: Too bad there is a little more to it than that 

you literally fall for anything written as long as it fits your eye  :lol:

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Damn....its amazing to me you're a fucking insurance lackey with a the pro scout knowledge :lol: fucking stupid cunt

you should probably stick to hockey,you operate on too much emotion for football 

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

this will get him hired for sure :lol: 

"So we're waiting for the 32 owners, the 32 teams, Roger Goodell, all of them to stop running, stop running from the truth, stop running from the people. Around here, we're ready to play, we're ready to go anywhere, my agent Jeff Nalley is ready to talk to any team. I'll interview with any team at any time.

If he wasnt such a cunt hed have taken a back up job where he beloged and probably be starting right now :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

you should probably stick to hockey,you operate on too much emotion for football 

Emotion? That’s funny considering your entire opinion is shrouded in hate for him. 

I didn’t watch the video but he’s already proven he can play at the nfl level because, well, umm.....he’s already played at the NFL level. 

Uou hinestky think his skills have eroded that badly in 3 years? 

Just now, frenchy said:

Emotion? That’s funny considering your entire opinion is shrouded in hate for him. 

I didn’t watch the video but he’s already proven he can play at the nfl level because, well, umm.....he’s already played at the NFL level. 

Uou hinestky think his skills have eroded that badly in 3 years? 

No I think he was always marginal at best and when he had success it was mostly on what was around him .....

You honestly think 3 years off didnt hurt him? :WTF: :lol:

No I think no one will pick up marginal talent thats got a chip on the shoulder, thats a cancer for  locker room,  and thats out to send a personal message other than one thats Im here to win for my TEAM. 

Would you honestly hire him?

Do you think hes better than saaaaaaaaaaaaay Jeff Driskel? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

No I think he was always marginal at best and when he had success it was mostly on what was around him .....

You honestly think 3 years off didnt hurt him? :WTF: :lol:

No I think no one will pick up marginal talent thats got a chip on the shoulder, thats a cancer for  locker room,  and thats out to send a personal message other than one thats Im here to win for my TEAM. 

Would you honestly hire him?

Do you think hes better than saaaaaaaaaaaaay Jeff Driskel? 

I don’t really care what happens to him. Have no issue with what he did and laughed at how everyone got so butthurt over it. But he’s made his bed. 

Do I think he could play in the NFL and be better than 20 or 25 existing backups? Yes. 

Just now, frenchy said:

I don’t really care what happens to him. Have no issue with what he did and laughed at how everyone got so butthurt over it. But he’s made his bed. 

Do I think he could play in the NFL and be better than 20 or 25 existing backups? Yes. 

But you realize he could have had a backup job right?

Hed probably be starting in Denver right now if he wasnt a cunt 

• Thanks 1

Do I think he could be a back up, or starter on low end team? Probably. 

Would I hire him knowing he has an agenda. Fuck no

Story over.

What everyone forgets is this is private contract work,  not working for local government or some shit lol  

I also think if he was really that great like some of easily led dopes here think,if he was capable of leading a team to a winning season hed have a job regardless of his agenda 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You should go do some research. Harbaugh turned the 49ers into a winner. They were a doormat before he got there. He took them to a superbowl and to multiple nfc championship games. Kapernik wasn’t any good and got benched. Yes he was kneeling before the benching but that doesn’t change the fact that he sucked at the end and still does

They had a world class qb in Smith.  Harabaugh came in.  Jim got his best season record with Alex.    Next year the Kap got his go and did well cause the NFL didn’t know how to deal with happy feet and his ability to run when outside the pocket.  Lost the Super Bowl.  Jim got a kap a ridiculous salary that destroyed San Fran....  NFL figured out kap couldn’t pass the ball worth a fuck so they just let him pass.  Harabaugh was happy to not RG3 Kaepernick and didn’t let him run.  The following year was even worse.

In a couple years Jim and Kap to San Fran from a premier team to one of the worst in the nfl.  Only way to win with kap is not worry about him getting hurt.  Every play should be a boot leg for Kaepernick cause for him to have any success as a qb is to have him scramble and him tossing it up hoping one of his receivers can bring it down

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Damn....its amazing to me you're a fucking insurance lackey with all the pro scout knowledge :lol: fucking stupid cunt

Draft Kings and he's watched some HS Football....yeah he's legit. 😂

4 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

So he showed up in a kunta kinte t shirt after making a stink about who could video and demanded his own camera crew after teams were promised anonymity 

LMFAO

Be nice if his boys could edit that video and control what was released. Hmmmm.