Check your account email address ×

Kapernick work implodes NFL says he pulled a scam on them

jtssrx

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Vs you wanting him to get a job because he's a victim :lol:

A self proclaimed victim AND a protesting martyr that purposely shits on everybody else without his same beliefs.

These attributes rise above all others in the libtwat minded mental pygmies.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Be nice if his boys could edit that video and control what was released. Hmmmm.

Did you see this :lol:

The 32-year-old cancelled the workout abruptly on Saturday, about a half hour before the session was supposed to begin, apparently because he wasn’t allowed to bring his own camera crew.

The workout was originally set for 3 p.m. and was to be held at the Atlanta Falcons’ practice facility in Flowery Branch,” CBS News reported. “At 2:30, representatives for the free agent quarterback informed the league that Kaepernick would instead be conducting the workout at 4 p.m. at Drew High School in Riverdale, Georgia

Just the kind of guy that has team and win written all over him 😂

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Did you see this :lol:

The 32-year-old cancelled the workout abruptly on Saturday, about a half hour before the session was supposed to begin, apparently because he wasn’t allowed to bring his own camera crew.

The workout was originally set for 3 p.m. and was to be held at the Atlanta Falcons’ practice facility in Flowery Branch,” CBS News reported. “At 2:30, representatives for the free agent quarterback informed the league that Kaepernick would instead be conducting the workout at 4 p.m. at Drew High School in Riverdale, Georgia

Just the kind of guy that has team and win written all over him 😂

I already posted that. Suicide Ben said it's the NFL's fault.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because Kap brought a film crew and invited the public. NFL wanted it closed and to control any footage

The NFL provided the film crew from the Falcons.  He didn't get his way, so he pouted like usual. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bussman said:

Bhen’s hero’s: 

Snowden: CIA stooge - Bhen licks his loafers

Kap: Mentally ill BLM stooge - Bhen licks his cleats

:lol: 

Kap was just practicing his right to open dissent.  We’ve already confirmed that we both support that.  

What a waste of time.  Just what kind of team in the NFL would be that desperate at this stage of reality for a QB like Tapernick.  His throwing motion looked horrible yesterday.  Sorry, but I don't see his career going anywhere based on his skills.  It's over.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

His decision to put his career and affluent lifestyle on the line for what he considered a bigger cause. Whoops.

I have no problem with one putting their career/money/time whatever into what they feel is a “bigger cause”.  Good for them.  That is commitment I find admirable.  The problem most have is in the way they do it if it interrupts others lives or, otherwise shits on others not agreeing with the cause.  Selling their cause takes a back seat to drawing maximum attention at the cost of all others.  It’s disgusting disrespect seen as “heroic” by people on the left.  Ick. 

11 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Kap was just practicing his right to open dissent.  We’ve already confirmed that we both support that.  

“Just practicing his right to open dissent”

......as a social justice warrior HERO.  Right?

:lol:

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

No no no.....Bussmama skirts that by being able to just call things satan's plan if he doesn't like them....you know , like blacks not knowing their place or if someone says something bad about Trump!!!

PicsArt_11-16-07.54.35.jpg

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No no no.....Bussmama skirts that by being able to just call things satan's plan if he doesn't like them....you know , like blacks now knowing their place or if someone says something bad about Trump!!!

:lol: wtf?

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, hayward said:

What a waste of time.  Just what kind of team in the NFL would be that desperate at this stage of reality for a QB like Tapernick.  His throwing motion looked horrible yesterday.  Sorry, but I don't see his career going anywhere based on his skills.  It's over.

Oh look...another amateur scout.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No no no.....Bussmama skirts that by being able to just call things satan's plan if he doesn't like them....you know , like blacks not knowing their place or if someone says something bad about Trump!!!

Lol.  Admittedly I didn’t read this whole thread so I don’t know if he voiced his support for Colin or BLM later on in this thread so I apologize in advance if my assumption that he didn’t is wrong.  I do remember him fully embracing Sammich Boy though.  I mean, I get that they are fighting for different causes.  On one hand you have breakfast burritos matter.  Personally, I can’t stand breakfast burritos, I’d rather just have a conventional burrito - but I can recognize it’s a personal taste thing and support their right to eat them.  I’m also not black but I can appreciate their desire to not be harassed and murdered by police and have longer sentences imposed on them than their white counterparts for identical crimes.  Arguably, Id say that black lives should matter more than breakfast burritos.  I might have to back read, as now I’m curious where JT came down on this.  

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

His decision to put his career and affluent lifestyle on the line for what he considered a bigger cause. Whoops.

Yeah heaven forbid somebody take a stand and at least you are admitting the real reason he can't get a job in a league full of women beaters and shitbags.....sad state of affairs in this country when shitbags are cheered and guys with principles  are blackballed. 

Just now, hayward said:

You think he's still got the goods to succeed in the NFL? 

Maybe, but i'd bet against it.

Well he went to the superbowl and was a pro bowl selelction....stupid fuck

Just now, hayward said:

You think he's still got the goods to succeed in the NFL? 

Maybe, but i'd bet against it.

I do think so and apparently some NFL people do as well....teams were calling Matt Hasselback last season about coming out retirement at 43 years old and not having played since 2015...none of this is about Kaps talent level IMO.

https://sports.yahoo.com/matt-hasselbeck-43-says-nfl-playoff-contender-called-playing-season-004204402.html

• Haha 1

Dont care about any of this shit, particularly one attention whore SJW who walked away from a job most young men would dream about.  Whatever side Ben and Smales is on, if past issues are any indication, then put me squarely opposite theirs.  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Dont care about any of this shit, particularly one attention whore SJW who walked away from a job most young men would dream about.  Whatever side Ben and Smales is on, if past issues are any indication, then put me squarely opposite theirs.  :lol: 

Good...I want old shitbag blowhards on the opposite side of me. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Exactly.....you're a racists piece of shit and a republican meat puppet so dumb I cant be bothered with. You're momo with a bow tie

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah heaven forbid somebody take a stand and at least you are admitting the real reason he can't get a job in a league full of women beaters and shitbags.....sad state of affairs in this country when shitbags are cheered and guys with principles  are blackballed. 

As the video shows, he's not talented enough anymore.

• Thanks 1