Check your account email address ×

No your 800 ctec cant do that!

Anler

Just now, steve from amherst said:

So has anyone who owns a poo 800 like an xcr or switchy ridden a a fiddy? How much difference?

The responses for this remind me of the responses of people putting a can on their sled and talking about the "seat of the pants" difference. 

"It's night and day!  This thing is a rocket ship!!!  WOW!!!!!"

:lol: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

The responses for this remind me of the responses of people putting a can on their sled and talking about the "seat of the pants" difference. 

"It's night and day!  This thing is a rocket ship!!!  WOW!!!!!"

Yah....its just like that. Except the 850 mills make 10-12 more hp and way more tq in the midrange.

Dumb motherfucker......fucking 600cc sled rider commenting on real sleds.

What it the actual fuck

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah....its just like that. Except the 850 mills make 10-12 more hp and way more tq in the midrange.

What it the actual fuck

10-12 more hp and increased midrange?  So...just like a can then? 

Retards.

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know right? It's a great time to be a snowmobiler!

shut up

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tremendous for sure

thanks trump

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I live like 9 times or something

I'll take the over on that. 

Just now, Edmo said:

This is the one I like. Just as I thought 15 plus. Does he add freight and assembly and all that? Or just taxes?

93ED6A5E-6414-41CB-AB8D-C0A58E0F81A0.png

Kip will bargain but maybe not with these. I was chatting with tick about it last night. If you don't want to pay full price it's probably best to wait till spring when someone is selling with low miles. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Kip will bargain but maybe not with these. I was chatting with tick about it last night. If you don't want to pay full price it's probably best to wait till spring when someone is selling with low miles. 

I've not had any luck getting kip to bargain. They dont discount new sleds much. Even leftover new sleds. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What it the actual fuck

I probably put less than 100 miles on a friends 17 poo 800 but it was pretty stout. Definitely a difference in throttle response and a lot more midrange torque forsure. Do we even wanna talk about the difference from my 17 zuke 800 to a poo 850 or even the 800 for that matter? :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've not had any luck getting kip to bargain. They dont discount new sleds much. Even leftover new sleds. 

Nobody really does on these snow check selects. I tried to buy one from Dans place and he couldn't get me anything off full price. Sales guy basically said tough shit. Kip gave me a little on my assault. But these are aye fiddys. He'll sell them. 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What it the actual fuck

He is pretty good at making duck memes tho. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nobody really does on these snow check selects. I tried to buy one from Dans place and he couldn't get me anything off full price. Sales guy basically said tough shit. Kip gave me a little on my assault. But these are aye fiddys. He'll sell them. 

Well they’re not flooding the sales floor like they used to. Probably working out good for the dealers. Don’t have to whore them out as much.

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well they’re not flooding the sales floor like they used to. Probably working out good for the dealers. Don’t have to whore them out as much.

That is snowmobile Mecca, there is always a crowd there. 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So has anyone who owns a poo 800 like an xcr or switchy ridden a a fiddy? How much difference?

I would best describe it as just torquier off the bottom.  Doesn’t have to be spun up as much.  I’ve only ridden a couple 850 Doos, no Poos, but I’ve owned 800 Doos and Poos.  Top end maybe a few sled lengths, but well tuned vs not tuned could switch that equation in a race.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....slightly modded poo 850 would be right with a winder in 1000' and would absolutely stomp the balls off a tuned 900t. All in the best chassis ever built

untill the winder put 1/2 the money it to it . then game over for the mighty 850