Check your account email address ×

In with the new

After having to bandaid the old 25 year old club Kawasaki Mule the last 4 years to keep it running to do trail work it spit the clutch, not worth fixing so pulled the trigger on my own machine 2020 Ranger 500 with hard cab kit

IMG_20191104_174810260_HDR.jpg

• Like 6

That thing is sweet.

I saw this at the sled show this year. Front and rear cameras, NAV, Bluetooth, fancy speakers, and what I loved was the plow setup

20191019_133756.jpg

20191019_133741.jpg

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice. That thing will help get some work done. 

How much was it if you dont mind saying. 

There is a huge Sand, Surf and RV show here this weekend. Im gonna be pricing SxS to see if I can fit one in the budget. 

around 12 with cab, went for the glass windshield and back panel and taking mutts with me opted for the hard doors over the canvas, didn't need anything bigger for what I am going to use it for, had pretty good rebate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

That thing is sweet.

I saw this at the sled show this year. Front and rear cameras, NAV, Bluetooth, fancy speakers, and what I loved was the plow setup

20191019_133756.jpg

20191019_133741.jpg

I was wandering around looking at other machines while they were doing the paperwork and there were a few that were better equipped than my pickup

It is crazy what they put into these things now. Also it is crazy the price of the higher end models.

The RZR turbo with a few options is close to $30,000 cad up here. That is pants-on-head retarded lol.

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

It is crazy what they put into these things now. Also it is crazy the price of the higher end models.

The RZR turbo with a few options is close to $30,000 cad up here. That is pants-on-head retarded lol.

Yes but a $18K 1000 xp with ps seems a better deal than a $14K 850 that one person can ride on.  :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes but a $18K 1000 xp with ps seems a better deal than a $14K 850 that one person can ride on.  :lol:  

Lmao. That is why I own 2 sleds at a combined $6000 cad lol

We decided to downsize lol. I've always had to buy two of everything so now it's one sxs and a 2-up sled lol. Probably could've bought 2 sleds/atvs for what I've got tied up but this will definately be the last sled for us. I still have 2 boats lol

2 hours ago, Tomas. said:

That thing is sweet.

20191019_133756.jpg

20191019_133741.jpg

that looks like the northstar has everything heat ac and that one has ride command  gps

32 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

only 500cc ? I think I would get bored with it pretty quickly, I think I would have gone with ranger XP 900, I think the 900 powerplant is around 100 hp. the 500 is like 42 HP close to sportsman 570 #'s 

I only plan on using it for my section of snowmobile trail work and around the house and produce garden we have a XP900 for the club while it is a nice unit it is more machine than I need for personal use, just wanted the hard cab and glass to make it weather tight for the trail work, can get pretty cold and damp out there, and after using a 25 year old Kawasaki mule for the past 5 years this will be a BIG upgrade

Edited by 01mxz800

16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I only plan on using it for my section of snowmobile trail work and around the house and produce garden we have a XP900 for the club while it is a nice unit it is more machine than I need for personal use, just wanted the hard cab and glass to make it weather tight for the trail work, can get pretty cold and damp out there, and after using a 25 year old Kawasaki mule for the past 5 years this will be a BIG upgrade

Kawi Mule? lol holyshit that thing rides like a horse, yeah I remember being in one and it was diesel, all it could do is about 28-30 mph :lol:  your mule was like that?

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Kawi Mule? lol holyshit that thing rides like a horse, yeah I remember being in one and it was diesel, all it could do is about 28-30 mph :lol:  your mule was like that?

yup no suspension to speak of and 20mph down hill finally spit the clutch and the club doesn't want to spend the money to fix it, most members have their own SxS to work with and I have been keeping it running long enough to sign my 25 mile section of trail the last 5 years, club has owned it since '00 and it was 5 years old then LOL I have been shopping for 1 but was going to hold off until spring but Polaris had a pretty  good deal going on so I said fuck fixing that pos mule and pulled the trigger

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

they had a Razor with cab and plow, that would making pushing snow fun again pretty pricey though

the ranger is deff a better fit for marking trail etc . .

it is almost more of a pita to use my wildcat trail to mark trail than my truck.  in fact if my truck could get every place I would only use it 

I don't know how people can afford/justify these things, it is mind boggling. You can buy a well equipped truck for this much......

Please view this ad:

2020 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/edmonton/2020-polaris-ranger-xp-1000-northstar-edition/1472096430?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 35,749

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nice!!....Good luck with it.

Have an older Ranger Crew 2009 that Ive been very happy with

20190428_173116.jpg

20190428_173044.jpg

I have a hard enough time getting enough help for trail work to fill a 2 seater much less a crew:lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I don't know how people can afford/justify these things, it is mind boggling. You can buy a well equipped truck for this much......

Please view this ad:

2020 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-atv/edmonton/2020-polaris-ranger-xp-1000-northstar-edition/1472096430?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 35,749

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://tinyurl.com/9x9f4jd

That's monopoly $$$$, in real dollars it's about 26k.