Check your account email address ×

Marie Yovanovitch opening statement.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She seems like a properly composed and honest woman with the testimony I am watching.

Trump and Rudy are corrupt as fuck too btw.

Neal

Exactly how I see it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Lets see which Jimmy will show up today.  :lol:  

I sure did say those things previous to hearing public testimony from people such as Yovanovitch. I’m sorry that having an open mind is so foreign to most of you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete said:

:whine:

2 hours ago, Pete said:

youre upset

everyone sees it

2 hours ago, Pete said:

:cry: poor pouts

Wow Dopo...some amazing and insightful posts.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Got to love America.   Give them billions so they can buy our weapons.   Disgusting.   Get out of there and let fucking NATO handle it.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Got to love America.   Give them billions so they can buy our weapons.   Disgusting.   Get out of there and let fucking NATO handle it.  

Israel? I agree.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Israel? I agree.

Yes.   Along with NATO.....along with South Korea, Japan.   Basically the entire free world including Canada depends on US security.   The world should pay 100% for our defense budget or we should get the fuck out.   Getting the fuck out the better choice.   I have no problem selling someone weapons to defend themselves but not on our dime.

We've given out close to $800,000,000,000 in foreign aide since 2000.   Yes I know not all military and likely some went to appropriate causes but enough is enough.  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She seems like a properly composed and honest woman with the testimony I am watching.

Neal

:lol: of course you do.  She is very well coached.  And these questions are hilarious..

Shitt goonery: "In fact, here's exactly what happened isn't it?"

Schill:  "Yes..that is what I recall."

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly how I see it.

Shocker.

Just now, Highmark said:

Yes.   Along with NATO.....along with South Korea, Japan.   Basically the entire free world including Canada depends on US security.   The world should pay 100% for our defense budget.

Yep.

Lets see which Jimmy will show up today.  :lol:  

Remarkable isn’t it?  It’s more about insulting people he’s at odds with, rather than taking an actual position, which changes as the wind blows. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Remarkable isn’t it?  It’s more about insulting people he’s at odds with, rather than taking an actual position, which changes as the wind blows. :lol: 

I take positions all the time and I call you names because you really are  a self important blowhard when you’re not  being a victim and I get called plenty of names so go cry somewhere else.

BTW here are a couple of  Rudys  pals...real swell gents! 

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/parnas-fruman-kyiv-ukraine-arrested

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

One thing all this testimony has made clear.   There is a concerted effort inside govt to re-establish the cold war in some means.   And yes Trump has played a huge part in this by providing Ukraine lethal weapons.   These absolutely without question should have been provided by NATO. 

Just now, Highmark said:

One thing all this testimony has made clear.   There is a concerted effort inside govt to re-establish the cold war in some means.   And yes Trump has played a huge part in this by providing Ukraine lethal weapons.   These absolutely without question should have been provided by NATO. 

Yeah...some weird shit going on for sure.  That's what we should be addressing...not this crap which, IMO amounts to little more than just some sour grapes for being fired.  

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...some weird shit going on for sure.  That's what we should be addressing...not this crap which, IMO amounts to little more than just some sour grapes for being fired.  

We flip out and rightfully so when Iran supplies weapon's to those that want to kill our soldiers.   Then we do the same with Ukraine.   What fucking hypocrites we are.  

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I take positions all the time and I call you names because you really are  a self important blowhard when you’re not  being a victim and I get called plenty of names so go cry somewhere else.

As if you don’t make a big enough fool of yourself in here daily.  Look in the mirror crybaby.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We flip out and rightfully so when Iran supplies weapon's to those that want to kill our soldiers.   Then we do the same with Ukraine.   What fucking hypocrites we are.  

Oh, we're neat! 

"How dare somebody try to interfere with our election!!!!!!!!!"

:whistle:

It is, again, very clear to me this is about sour grapes about being fired.  Then, when she pushed back (with no right to do so), it led to this bullshit narrative that the dems so badly want to work for them.

It is very clear she feels the President had no right to fire her then, bash her after she bashed him.  WOW!  Libtwat much?

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As if you don’t make a big enough fool of yourself in here daily.  Look in the mirror crybaby.

Right because you never call people names when they disagree with you...not sure if  this is an act or if you are just a senile fucktard.

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

30 years service and then she gets shit on for telling the Truth. 

Funny how quickly things change for people who tell the truth about Trump. 

I’m guessing Sondland will be a secret Democrat plant once he testifies. 

Yes.   Along with NATO.....along with South Korea, Japan.   Basically the entire free world including Canada depends on US security.   The world should pay 100% for our defense budget or we should get the fuck out.   Getting the fuck out the better choice.   I have no problem selling someone weapons to defend themselves but not on our dime.

We've given out close to $800,000,000,000 in foreign aide since 2000.   Yes I know not all military and likely some went to appropriate causes but enough is enough.  

Fucking Moron. Without the US causing shit the NATO budget would be a fraction of what it is. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but Trump claims he’s never heard of them. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

In your opinion. :lol:   What a fucktard. 

Trump tweets shit about her before her testimony and you accuse her of sour grapes. 

Poor little Trumpkins, their denial of Trumps guilt is closing in on flat earth society denial. You can ask any of them since they have chapters around the globe. 

91AADE9C-75D0-4BBE-95EE-B80B014F724D.jpeg

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

30 years service and then she gets shit on for telling the Truth. 

Funny how quickly things change for people who tell the truth about Trump. 

I’m guessing Sondland will be a secret Democrat plant once he testifies. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking Moron. Without the US causing shit the NATO budget would be a fraction of what it is. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah but Trump claims he’s never heard of them. 

Imagine if you'd have invested this time spent worrying about another country's politics into your life.  You may have done something worthy.  How pathetic are you exactly?

• Sad 1