Check your account email address ×

Marie Yovanovitch opening statement.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

Smear campaign.  :lol:   That's rich coming from the dems.   He even mentioned Fox News and Trump Jr.  :lol:   She heard it.   :lol:  

I can see how this is going to go.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Smear campaign.  :lol:   That's rich coming from the dems.   He even mentioned Fox News and Trump Jr.  :lol:   She heard it.   :lol:  

I can see how this is going to go.  

Exactly by their failed playbook that their fans seem to think is a winning strategy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's blatantly clear that she is lying with some prefabricated stories.  A woman scorned...

I had to stop watching.   The entire line of questioning is facts not in evidence. 

Libtard counsel:  "Isn't it true."

Yovonavich: "I think so."   

How fucking pathetic.  Trump can fire her ass for whatever reason he wants.   Hope the minority counsel of reps ask her about her perjury in closed door testimony.   Oops.   

Edited by Highmark

OMG....more Trump defense from you...say it ain’t so!!!! Of course she serves at the pleasure of The President but he no reason to recall her other than unsubstantiated bullshit. Frankly he and that fucking weirdo Rudy can both die in a fire.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG....more Trump defense from you...say it ain’t so!!!! Of course she serves at the pleasure of The President but he no reason to recall her other than unsubstantiated bullshit. Frankly he and that fucking weirdo Rudy can both die in a fire.

:whine:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re on the wrong side of this. Just letting you know 

1 minute ago, Pete said:

:whine:

1 minute ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

You’re on the wrong side of this. Just letting you know 

Yeah...I’m good on my side all things considered^^^^^^*

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump should clean house and get rid of as many holdovers as he can.....nothing but leakers and sore losers with an agenda.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

On 9/27/2019 at 5:32 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

This whole thing is manufactured bullshit just like the Russian Collusion...not sure why you take pleasure in such garbage.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes it is stupid and there is nothing impeachment worthy in that phone call. 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:18 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because Trump spouts off and says stupid shit...there is nothing here but carry on with your fairytale.

On 9/27/2019 at 6:21 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen you doddering old fool Biden actually did what you are accusing Trump of doing.

Lets see which Jimmy will show up today.  :lol:  

• Haha 2