Check your account email address ×

Now that's what I call a high capacity firearm.

• Platinum Contributing Member

How in the hell can they preach to us about what we don't need when they don't even know what the hell they're  talking about.

Joe...lets start with the difference between a clip and a magazine and work from there   :lol: 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

How in the hell can they preach to us about what we don't need when they don't even know what the hell they're  talking about.

Joe...lets start with the difference between a clip and a magazine and work from there   :lol: 

They are not preaching to "us", they are preaching to their fan base and I doubt they know the difference.

• Thanks 1

Joe sounds like this guy.  30 "bullets" per half second is mini-gun territory.  :lol:  The MG42 which had an incredible rate of fire was around 1200/min.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Who cares if he uses the right terminology? 

Little kids got killed in CT. by a fucktard with an ar, 30 round mag. 

We need to put an end to this fukkin bullshit. Fuck the NRA and fuck that fukkin Lapierre manufacturers whore, cock smoker. 

The NRA should have come out tougher than the toughest Gunnery Sergeant at Parris Island, to put an end to these abominations.

But nooo, they just dig in their heels like the faggots that they are, and lobby against gun laws!!

Fukkin gun fags, wait til it's one of their kids shredded. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

We need to put an end to this fukkin bullshit. Fuck the NRA and fuck that fukkin Lapierre manufacturers whore, cock smoker. 

The NRA should have come out tougher than the toughest Gunnery Sergeant at Parris Island, to put an end to these abominations.

But nooo, they just dig in their heels like the faggots that they are, and lobby against gun laws!!

Yes because when we ban ar's no one will ever think to use a shotgun with buckshot or any other deadly weapon. Fucking moron.

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes because when we ban ar's no one will ever think to use a shotgun with buckshot or any other deadly weapon. Fucking moron.

Glad I got that fuckstick on ignore with all the bullshit it spews  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

When you turning yours in?  :pc:

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

1 hour ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

And Libturds lap this shit up like MachZcicksnotguzzler behind Sandy's cleaning up after giving handys 

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Glad I got that fuckstick on ignore with all the bullshit it spews  

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

When you turning yours in?  :pc:

Steve, you fat ugly cunt, where did I say to turn the guns in???

ANSWER ME, YOU FOUR CUNTS!! Where did I EVAH say to turn them in, you fukkin oversized black dildos!!

Wait til it's one of YOUR KIDS!! FUCKING DUMMIES JUST GOT OWNED BY THE " OWNER "!!!!

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

ANSWER ME, YOU FOUR CUNTS!! Where did I EVAH say to turn them in, you fukkin oversized black dildos!!

Wait til it's one of YOUR KIDS!! FUCKING DUMMIES JUST GOT OWNED BY THE " OWNER "!!!!

Would you please STFU !!!!

• Thanks 2

On 10/3/2017 at 11:48 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I'll say it again.......................this country is a fucking shithole.           

Stand back and look at this. 600 innocent people killed/wounded. Nothing will be done. People would rather have their guns than prevent something like this. 

Americans have so many guns it's unbelievable. So many Americans are alcoholic, drug users, violent,  mentally ill......it's unbelievable. 

What a fucking nightmare. There really is no excuse for high-cap mags, considering the carnage this country has experienced. 

On 7/28/2017 at 11:37 PM, Polaris 550 said:

If you carry, you keep your hands on the wheel, until the cop tells you OK.  Knowing that the cops are being shot by blacks NATIONWIDE, why would a black reach for anything? 

Just because a guy has a permit, doesn't mean he would not shoot a cop. 

America is badly doomed. I see this happening again and again. I predict a nightmare scenario in the US.

I believe we are in the early-stage of a race war. 

Trump could be out in 3 1/2 years. If a leftist, liberal Democrat gets in, we could see our guns gone. Then it will be open season on WHITEY!!!

South Africa could be our future, if not for the millions of Honkies with AR-15s and 5000 rounds of .223/556 in their cellars. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Surpised you can talk out of both sides of your mouth like this with liberal dicks stuck in it.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you realized how stooped you sounded and now your backpeddling. Good , cause if someone wants an ar it is their right to have own. Dosnt matter how afraid you are.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Surpised you can talk out of both sides of your mouth like this with liberal dicks stuck in it.  

There is NOTHING contradictory in what I said, you cum-gargler. 

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So you realized how stooped you sounded and now your backpeddling. Good , cause if someone wants an ar it is their right to have own. Dosnt matter how afraid you are.

I AM NOT BACK PEDALLING!!! You really are dumb, aren't you PRIVATE PYLE???

Look how you spelled DOESN'T and BACK-PEDALLING!!!!!!!

OMG!!! STFU!!!  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Explain to all what you mean by saying this , faggot.