Check your account email address ×

Now that's what I call a high capacity firearm.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Had one with me a few yrs back heading to Caribu. Were talking away and next thing I knew I was at NB border crossing. Pulled a u turn and had to come thru US customs with a loaded handgun and an oz of weed.

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I think some kid just shot some students in Saugus, California. Then committed suicide. 

America HAS TO DO SOMETHING!!!! SOMETHING!!!! 

Yep, convince losers with no friends and no personalites to not breed. Their offspring will have no kids, no personalites and want to shoot people.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Yep, convince losers with no friends and no personalites to not breed. Their offspring will have no kids, no personalites and want to shoot people.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:That's half the members of FS.COM!!!!!   

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

easy.

Sigs are real good guns, but to me carrying anything is a pain in the ass. I'm older, fatter, and tireder. 

Having a chunk of metal on my already overtaxed belt, is not fun. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sigs are real good guns, but to me carrying anything is a pain in the ass. I'm older, fatter, and tireder. 

Having a chunk of metal on my already overtaxed belt, is not fun. 

You can put that 238 in ya pocket. Best shooting 380 too.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

You can put that 238 in ya pocket. Best shooting 380 too.

I take my S&W snub 38 or my S&W 9 auto. I even take them when I go sledding or fishing. 

Bottom line is, ya' gotta' have something. In most cases it's gonna' be a close-range confrontation. Ya' just gotta' hope they can't shoot good!! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I take my S&W snub 38 or my S&W 9 auto. I even take them when I go sledding or fishing. 

Bottom line is, ya' gotta' have something. In most cases it's gonna' be a close-range confrontation. Ya' just gotta' hope they can't shoot good!! 

yep, most shooting take place within 13 ft. Makes sense, beyond 20 ft there is no threat. Unless they shooting too.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Way to small. Perfect women and woman like men, like Barb with little lady hands. 

It's easy to carry, so you actually will. I also have a 239 in 357sig. Its a compact , but it stays in the truck. As snotty said . They can be a PITA.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It's easy to carry, so you actually will. I also have a 239 in 357sig. Its a compact , but it stays in the truck. As snotty said . They can be a PITA.

320SC is way better   Even the new 365 is to small.  About the same size as a 238   Like I said, they're great for women or if you have little lady hands 

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Way to small. Perfect women and woman like men, like Barb with little lady hands. 

A .380 is a short 9mm Luger.  I wouldn't want a slug from one in my stomach. You have to have SOMETHING!!

Sure you can carry a .357, but who wants to????

A .380 could save you/your family's life. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

A .380 is a short 9mm Luger.  I wouldn't want a slug from one in my stomach. You have to have SOMETHING!!

Sure you can carry a .357, but who wants to????

A .380 could save you/your family's life. 

I know what a .380 is , cuck 

I have a LCP .380 in my console.  It’s just for “mercy road kills” but I can promise anyone, and have shown many, that if you take a couple of these little pills to the torso, you are in big trouble.  One to the face and good night.  Not sure why anybody discounts this caliber like they do.  It’s a shorty 9mm and it’s a close range weapon.  Not to mention it’s “just a little .380” it’s easy to explain away carrying it loaded in your vehicle and easy to explain it’s use in other circumstances.

Kind of like killing an intruder with an over/under instead of your scoped out, lasered up, picatinney rail, god AR gun with faux silencer and fancy poly mags.  One looks like self defense, the other looks like you were baiting and laying in wait.

Just now, SVT MXZ XRS said:

No, you're the cuck and you shut the fuck up you freeloading leach

How the fuck am I the freeloader!!! I'm carryin' almost this entire crew. You stooped CUCK!!

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

@ckf

You need to put this piece of shit MachZcicksnotguzzler on a 5 post a day flood control. 

How about they put you on a NEVER POST schedule????? You dirty cuck.