Check your account email address ×

Now that's what I call a high capacity firearm.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If someone wants to kill you either individually or as part of a group, unless you are prepared to spend 24/7 making sure that dosnt happen , you are as good as dead. 

No legislation will change that.

Well, not really. A person attuned to that will see it coming. If somebody wants to kill you, there's a reason for it. It may be a shitty reason, but you'll sense it. 

In a group setting, you still can avoid trouble. 

I have a Jewish friend. We were talking about the shootings at synagogues. I told him why the fuck do Jews broadcast their places with big signs, KNOWING THAT JEWS ARE HATED???? 

His Rabbi took the sign down at his CHABAD, and they now have TWO licensed gun carriers sitting in the back of their meetings. 

Believe it or not, you can sense trouble coming, if you are attuned to it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Well, not really. A person attuned to that will see it coming. If somebody wants to kill you, there's a reason for it. It may be a shitty reason, but you'll sense it. 

In a group setting, you still can avoid trouble. 

I have a Jewish friend. We were talking about the shootings at synagogues. I told him why the fuck do Jews broadcast their places with big signs, KNOWING THAT JEWS ARE HATED???? 

His Rabbi took the sign down at his CHABAD, and they now have TWO licensed gun carriers sitting in the back of their meetings. 

Believe it or not, you can sense trouble coming, if you are attuned to it. 

Yes you can, my point is legislation will not keep someone from wanting to kill anymore then it will keep people from wanting to do heroin.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Primarily the drunk, and the person who OVER-SERVED the drunk if applicable. 

That's why some states have HOST-LAWS. If you have a party and you let some fukker swill booze for the whole night, and he kills someone, YOU can be liable. 

If restricting booze from some people ( under 21 ) can eliminate some carnage, then those laws should be applied. 

Not all drunks are over served by someone else and there is this thing called personal responsibility. 

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im much more concerned with some fucktard taking me out with a car while playing with their cellphone.

I couldn't stand the ride we took yesterday at rush hour. So much traffic, and her constant whining over my stinky boots. I couldn't wait to get home.  I can't believe the horror-show driving I've seen in the last ten years or so. I wish I had an MRAP to drive around in. 

I would like to put roll-cages and HANS systems in all my family members cars. The country sucks. Too many people suck. 

I couldn't stand the ride we took yesterday at rush hour. So much traffic, and her constant whining over my stinky boots. I couldn't wait to get home.  I can't believe the horror-show driving I've seen in the last ten years or so. I wish I had an MRAP to drive around in. 

I would like to put roll-cages and HANS systems in all my family members cars. The country sucks. Too many people suck. 

I was saying that to Irv yesterday. When I have to go to the 781 area code , I cringe. It blows.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If someone wants to kill you either individually or as part of a group, unless you are prepared to spend 24/7 making sure that dosnt happen , you are as good as dead. 

No legislation will change that.

That's pretty much it, especially if they are prepared to give up their own lives/freedom to do so.  It's about sacrifice.  What the laws do is make those accountable pay for their actions and as such, act as a deterrent.   But if those laws are weak or, the justice system is heavily flawed, those deterrents start to fail.  Swift justice is the best deterrent.  We don't have that.

9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im much more concerned with some fucktard taking me out with a car while playing with their cellphone.

Me too!  FUCK!  It's retard central out there.  I got caught in High School traffic getting out the other day.  It was almost like bumper cars!

Just now, Highmark said:

Not all drunks are over served by someone else and there is this thing called personal responsibility. 

Naww...fuck all that.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yes you can, my point is legislation will not keep someone from wanting to kill anymore then it will keep people from wanting to do heroin.

Agreed, but government should use everything available to keep guns out of the criminal, mental hands. Some state laws are so lax, you can walk in and take an AR off the rack and be on your way in no time. 

330 million fucks in this country. Out of that many, too many are NO FUKKIN GOOD, and should not have access to a 30 round AR. 

Agreed, but government should use everything available to keep guns out of the criminal, mental hands. Some state laws are so lax, you can walk in and take an AR off the rack and be on your way in no time. 

330 million fucks in this country. Out of that many, too many are NO FUKKIN GOOD, and should not have access to a 30 round AR. 

But who decides that? Hell if anyone read the posts of 1/2 the folks in here they would think we are all fucking nuts. Including me.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You being on top of the list.  :bc:

Anyone too stupid to understand the final drive ratio question undoubtedly doesn't deserve to own a bb gun much less and AR or AK.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

let me guess, are you also against silencers and bump stock?  

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was saying that to Irv yesterday. When I have to go to the 781 area code , I cringe. It blows.

BOSTON AREA? I wouldn't go there unless I absolutely had to. And then I would pack. I had to go to a hospital about three years ago in Boston, for somebody. It was like I had landed in another country. There were cops around, but they can't be everywhere. I started to walk into an elevator, out come about 8 blacks!!! Uncle Znotty with 8 blacks in Boston!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But who decides that? Hell if anyone read the posts of 1/2 the folks in here they would think we are all fucking nuts. Including me.

It's actually quite simple. Felony convictions, and/or mental illness...………….NO GUNS. 

You so stoopid!! I have CCWs in Two states PLUS nationwide LEOSA!! You cwazy boy!

And the whole time I thought we had the proper system in place to keep the guns out of the hands of idiots.  Well I WAS WRONG.  

Oh and I'm calling you a liar flat out.   Why would you need 2 state CCW's with a LEOSA?   Its nationwide jackass. 

Whether or not a person is privileged by the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA) of 2004 and its amendments in 2010 and 2013 to carry a concealed firearm depends on whether or not he or she meets the federal definitions for either a "qualified law enforcement officer" or a "qualified retired law enforcement officer." If a person meets the criteria, then "notwithstanding any other provision of the law of any State or any political subdivision thereof", he or she may carry a concealed firearm that has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in any state or political subdivision thereof.[1][n 1] As a result, an individual who qualifies under LEOSA does not require a state-issued permit for carrying a concealed firearm in any state, including that person's home state. This is because LEOSA, by its terms, provides in its introductory paragraphs (Sections 926B(a) and Section 926C(a)) that notwithstanding the law of "any State" a person who qualifies under LEOSA is not subject to the concealed carry laws of any state.

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

let me guess, are you also against silencers and bump stock?  

Suppressors are OK for hearing protection during hunting. Bump stocks? Who the fuck needs a bump stock unless you wanna' kill 50 people at a country western concert????

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BOSTON AREA? I wouldn't go there unless I absolutely had to. And then I would pack. I had to go to a hospital about three years ago in Boston, for somebody. It was like I had landed in another country. There were cops around, but they can't be everywhere. I started to walk into an elevator, out come about 8 blacks!!! Uncle Znotty with 8 blacks in Boston!!!!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

that would be awesome hearing you rant on and on about how they threw you in jail

Edited by Angry ginger

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And the whole time I thought we had the proper system in place to keep the guns out of the hands of idiots.  Well I WAS WRONG.  

Oh and I'm calling you a liar flat out.   Why would you need 2 state CCW's with a LEOSA?   Its nationwide jackass. 

Whether or not a person is privileged by the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA) of 2004 and its amendments in 2010 and 2013 to carry a concealed firearm depends on whether or not he or she meets the federal definitions for either a "qualified law enforcement officer" or a "qualified retired law enforcement officer." If a person meets the criteria, then "notwithstanding any other provision of the law of any State or any political subdivision thereof", he or she may carry a concealed firearm that has been shipped or transported in interstate or foreign commerce, in any state or political subdivision thereof.[1][n 1] As a result, an individual who qualifies under LEOSA does not require a state-issued permit for carrying a concealed firearm in any state, including that person's home state. This is because LEOSA, by its terms, provides in its introductory paragraphs (Sections 926B(a) and Section 926C(a)) that notwithstanding the law of "any State" a person who qualifies under LEOSA is not subject to the concealed carry laws of any state.

I NEVAH said I needed the state permits. I had them for a long time. What YOU do need is a valid RETIRED POLCE ID, to get your Leosa. 

NH did away with permits a while back. 

See, how I continue to " OWN " you !! 

Hey, wanna' bet 10Gs on a FINAL DRIVE RATIO question????? LMAO!!  

When you mess with the " OWNER ", you get OWNED!!!  

28 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, Lexington / burlington

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you have a MA carry permit?  they are the worst about guns 

A bud of mine is retired mass LEO. He said it's easier to get a NH non res ( when we required them ) then to get a mass res even as a retired LEO.

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

A bud of mine is retired mass LEO. He said it's easier to get a NH non res ( when we required them ) then to get a mass res even as a retired LEO.

i have a coworker who can come here via Mass or NH and literally has to decide before he leaves which way to go because through MA he has to lock it away.  Now that he's been staying with his girlfriend in MA i assume he no longer bothers to carry.  TBH i don't see the hassle overall to be worth it so i never bothered.  I do like to go to the range every once in awhile to shoot things and blow up some tannerite.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i have a coworker who can come here via Mass or NH and literally has to decide before he leaves which way to go because through MA he has to lock it away.  Now that he's been staying with his girlfriend in MA i assume he no longer bothers to carry.  TBH i don't see the hassle overall to be worth it so i never bothered.  I do like to go to the range every once in awhile to shoot things and blow up some tannerite.  

Ill sometimes  carry when I know Ill be instate all day. Being so close to the border can be a PITA as there are plenty of times Ill throw a handgun in the truck and forget it is there and cross.