Check your account email address ×

Don Cherry fired for telling the Truth

jtssrx

Just now, f7ben said:

You're just dumb as fuck bro....sorry

You have low self-esteem. You get off on telling everyone how stupid they are and how smart you are. Look at your posts. Example your ignorant post on Chuckeye Steaks. Like your some kind of authority on everything Steak and everyone else is a moron.

As soon as you disagree with anyone or they disagree with you go into an expletive-laced tirade against them.

Again you're a low-self-esteem loser  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

You have low self-esteem. You get off on telling everyone how stupid they are and how smart you are. Look at your posts. Example your ignorant post on Chuckeye Steaks. Like your some kind of authority on everything Steak and everyone else is a moron.

As soon as you disagree with anyone or they disagree with you go into an expletive-laced tirade against them.

Again you're a low-self-esteem loser  

I cannot help but tell brain dead fucking morons how dumb they are. Sorry that your general ignorance makes you a target. 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, Renegade X said:

He should give us a general idea.....

He's somewhere "just a bit further west" than Frenchy (Somewhere in Canada)  He lives in a town that is by invite only for only the richest, best educated, best dressed, most intelligent, most successful people EVER!!!!!  It's a town filled with the finest of everything with a pot at the end of every rainbow...and a god damn unicorn to ride to carry the gold back to your mansion!!!!!!!  

:lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

I cannot help but tell brain dead fucking morons how dumb they are. Sorry that you're general ignorance makes you a target. 

If you were so sure of yourself there would be no need. It makes you feel better about yourself to talk down to people. I take no pleasure in pointing this out. I unlike you actually like you Ben. If I lived near you I'd love to hang with you becuase I think your funny most of the time. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Oh fuck off.....anyone who doesn't see racism in the criminal justice system and a bias toward excusing law enforcement's abuse of minorities is a brain dead fucking retard. Get off your knees you fucking cuck and take the slave masters dick out of your mouth.

bussman :owned:  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kap was free dissent and protest of a major societal issue. Don was unabated racist bootlicking.

Fuck veterans , I'd rather watch 100 Kaps take a knee than any bootlicking faggot buying poppies and sucking merc dick

Those poor fuckers play both sides of the issue and are wrong both times. :lol:

Edited by revkevsdi

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Look Ben!  Barb's got your back here!  :lol: 

While he may have small hands.....hes still able to see out the car windshield and touch the pedals without a booster seat and platform shoes!

Just now, f7ben said:

While he may have small hands.....hes still able to see out the car windshield and touch the pedals without a booster seat and platform shoes!

They don't let those people drive up there, do they?  "those people"  :lol: 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Kap was free dissent and protest of a major societal issue. Don was unabated racist bootlicking.

Fuck veterans , I'd rather watch 100 Kaps take a knee than any bootlicking faggot buying poppies and sucking merc dick

Shit I missed this... How was any of what he said racist?  Also your second line is complete bullshit. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

SMH your trying too hard

4 hours ago, bussman said:

Kaps is a shill used to push an agenda, nothing more. The blanket hatred in your heart about all law enforcement is why you’re so blind to that. For somebody that claims to understand the tactics of divide and conquer you sure swallow one side of that cock whole. Wake the fuck up. 

Oh and a shitty player so bad no one will hire the POS :finger3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He's somewhere "just a bit further west" than Frenchy (Somewhere in Canada)  He lives in a town that is by invite only for only the richest, best educated, best dressed, most intelligent, most successful people EVER!!!!!  It's a town filled with the finest of everything with a pot at the end of every rainbow...and a god damn unicorn to ride to carry the gold back to your mansion!!!!!!!  

:lol: 

Yep.

Ben at home.

d4kba3s-0fedd760-7d66-4e5e-b51f-d560acf64862.jpg

Listen to this stupid, ignorant twat! Imagine the outrage if she had of said Black or Indian kids. Likely nothing will become of it because she is female and used white kids as her talking point.

18 hours ago, bussman said:

Kaps is a shill used to push an agenda, nothing more. The blanket hatred in your heart about all law enforcement is why you’re so blind to that. For somebody that claims to understand the tactics of divide and conquer you sure swallow one side of that cock whole. Wake the fuck up. 

Kap took a knee to protest black guys getting shot by cops, the guy took a multi-million dollar hit for it......and that's a shill to you?

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What did Kap lie about? :dunno:

Blacks are not being targeted by police. There is no Institutional racism that exist any longer. He’s a total fucking fraud

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2