Check your account email address ×

So capitalists just couped another democratically elected government.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

which has been legal in MI for as long as he's been doing it.

Swing and a Miss. And get off your knees while you're at it.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Your what I'd call a basement anarchist.   Spew it all day long from behind a keyboard yet live life enjoying the fruits of capitalism.   How's the nice cruiser (boat) by the way?   Use it much or was it being shared/used by others all summer?

I even recall you giving some lame excuse like using capitalism as a means (earn money) to fight it.  :lol:  Tell us moto, how much money have you given to the anarchist or libertarian cause?   

I wish I could find the cartoon of the typical anarchist secret meeting.  :lol:

Beta nerd alert. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sure surprised pig shit took a break from his full-time job as a Trump Shill to post in this thread. 

HE DOESN'T EVEN SUPPORT TRUMP....HE JUST HAS A FULL BREAK DOWN AND DEFENDS TRUMPS HONOR AT THE SLIGHTEST WHISPER OF ANYTHING NEGATIVE!!!111

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m sure surprised pig shit took a break from his full-time job as a Trump Shill to post in this thread. 

Poor Jimmy.  :lol:   Follows me around like lost puppy.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meh...you just described yourself and every negative Trump thread or post.

Probably gets the sand out too. :bc:

We got a little crew of Amigo's on here that constantly come to one another's defense.  :lol:  

download.jpg

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Racer looks at the cartoons in the meme , thinks they look like antifa....takes another deep breath through his mouth

If moto would do some reading on lenin and what he did in 1921, and understand it, he probably wouldn't be so hard on free market and capitalism.  I don't expect him to be that open minded though.   Just watching the soviet union from 1920 to 1930's he would really start to challenge the ramblings he makes.

Edited by racer254

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If moto would do some reading on lenin and what he did in 1921, and understand it, he probably wouldn't be so hard on free market and capitalism.  I don't expect him to be that open minded though.

Listen you stupid motherfucker.....what in the sweet name of fuck does a sociopathic genocidal authoritarian have to do with a single fucking thing

Goddam. You are just the dumbest fuck here by a mile

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If moto would do some reading on lenin and what he did in 1921, and understand it, he probably wouldn't be so hard on free market and capitalism.  I don't expect him to be that open minded though.   Just watching the soviet union from 1920 to 1930's he would really start to challenge the ramblings he makes.

What the fuck makes you think that I don't know history? :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid motherfucker.....what in the sweet name of fuck does a sociopathic genocidal authoritarian have to do with a single fucking thing

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What the fuck makes you think that I don't know history? :lol:

Look at the post before you....Obviously, HE doesn't understand history...and he is defending you. 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Out of 997 uses of that word on the forum 223 of them are yours.  :lol:   Come on man you have to admit that's funny.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

Gets better.   "Faggot" was used 7764 times.   1557 by you and 1886 by Poo550.  :lol:  3443 times between you two.  :lol: