Check your account email address ×

Thing you did that PISSED your wife off

13 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

When do the trails open?

No photo description available.

5-10SNOW1108.jpg

Some never close. There is another set of rules for hunting season. You can basically ride when and where they can’t hunt. You can ride if you are going to your blind or from. Trails that go over private land Open Dec first. It’s not uncommon to see trucks and ATVs on the trails the first week of Dec because of black powder season. They typically won’t groom until after black powder.

5 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

That would be me right now if Carver would ever send me my shocks back.  They have had them going on almost a month now.

Well, he gets busy this time of year for some strange reason.  Why didn't you send them to him during summer?  Revalve or just a rebuild?

Just now, Woodtick said:

Fixed

Somebody gets it!  

Image result for snowmobile on car"

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he gets busy this time of year for some strange reason.  Why didn't you send them to him during summer?  Revalve or just a rebuild?

Cuz I'm busy during the summer?  

I called last week and they said they would be done shortly.  Apparently one of their main shock guys was doing road construction but came back Monday. 

Just a rebuild.  I told them to make them like new since I was going to put on a lot of miles this year.  :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It cracks me up when people stuck in front of the computer,tell everyone they can’t ride. As long as my sled isn’t going to get Fucked up,I ride.

There used to be at least two or three threads every fall started by some self appointed trail officer on HCS about "riding too soon".  LOL...good times.

"Stop sweeping the snow off the trail!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There used to be at least two or three threads every fall started by some self appointed trail officer on HCS about "riding too soon".  LOL...good times.

"Stop sweeping the snow of the trail!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: 

Just saw a video on Facebook of a guy in the UP riding his new 2020 Ski-Doo.

LOL...my wife has been rambling about one of her idiot friends on the other end of the couch for a few minutes or 20.  She just angrily asked if I had heard anything she said.  I asked her if those cookies were done yet and not to burn them.  She got up and called me an "ass".  LOL.

Glad I said something.  Cookies were done.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Stop sweeping the snow off the trail!!!!!!!!!!!!"  :lol: 

“It’s going to be 40 deg for a day,the trails need to be closed”  :lol: The club I belong to wants early riders out smashing down the snow which helps drive the frost in the ground. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...my wife has been rambling about one of her idiot friends on the other end of the couch for a few minutes or 20.  She just angrily asked if I had heard anything she said.  I asked her if those cookies were done yet and not to burn them.  She got up and called me an "ass".  LOL.

You need to give her a kiss ,for making perfectly cooked cookies.:lol:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Bulking up for the season?

15 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

“It’s going to be 40 deg for a day,the trails need to be closed”  :lol: The club I belong to wants early riders out smashing down the snow which helps drive the frost in the ground. 

Same here.  Groomer said to get out and pack it down.  Helps pack in a solid base.  He comes behind with the groomer and it helps catch the blowing snow.

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Bulking up for the season?

Same here.  Groomer said to get out and pack it down.  Helps pack in a solid base.  He comes behind with the groomer and it helps catch the blowing snow.

Shit....I'm sporting an extra 20 lbs for fuel to get me legs under me.  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yep.

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Somebody gets it!  

Image result for snowmobile on car"

F0437E22-90C8-4F35-A1BC-376688C4E26B.jpeg

23DD8362-DCAB-4D33-81BE-5AB6A44907AD.jpeg

2A420D5D-6218-42E1-BAC3-E190779048FC.jpeg

• Haha 1

Women are always pissed about something.  
man, was my buddy getting it last night.  :lol:

Even my wife wanted to slap the shit out of her.  We finally went out in the garage to get away from her  Wife told her .......you need to calm down,  bitch!!!!

• Haha 1