Check your account email address ×

What’s your favorite small kitchen utensil

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those babies are a must have...we use ours constantly. Works really well for making dog treats and helps my wife out because of her nerve and joint issues.

I have one my mom gave me for Christmas. I never use it but it's nice to have when she comes over!

I'd say the best gadget I have is a thermapen. No overcooked steaks, turkey, pork, etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@SSFB

Yo Joel. This pile of shit needs the boot. No one should be threatening the owner and first mate of this forum. 

YOU are bringing trouble onto JOHN!!! You are the one that's gonna' cause him trouble!!! 

YOU, AKI PILOT are the one that brought this on!!! 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

@SSFB

Yo Joel. This pile of shit needs the boot. No one should be threatening the owner and first mate of this forum. 

You fucker from WASILLA. ALASKA!! Retired from oil company, lives next to Pallin's. 

Turns out, you were never a hunting bud, you dirty two-faced SHIFTY-LIKE rat !!!!

Go to Littleton, NH and hang with SHIFTY, he's also a back-stabbing fuck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I have one my mom gave me for Christmas. I never use it but it's nice to have when she comes over!

I'd say the best gadget I have is a thermapen. No overcooked steaks, turkey, pork, etc.

I need one of those....I have a Weber meat thermometer but it seems slow to react sometimes.

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I Said, it will be very difficult getting a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. 

You asked for it, you got it!!!!  

Very difficult indeed, I'm sure you've been blacklisted after the last time you threatened Rob with this stupidity.  :lol:

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Totally worth it.  They run sales occasionally if you don't care what color.

I'm on it....I cook a lot of Chicken Breast and if my wife gets in the way she turns it into Chicken Jerky so I need to pull it right at the perfect moment. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm on it....I cook a lot of Chicken Breast and if my wife gets in the way she turns it into Chicken Jerky so I need to pull it right at the perfect moment. 

My family will good the Christmas turkey to 180F until every last drop of moisture is gone.  Poultry cook to 160F and then let rest to 165F.  Dark meat will be higher if cooked whole but still be ok.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Very difficult indeed, I'm sure you've been blacklisted after the last time you threatened Rob with this stupidity.  :lol:

Rob was a bitch to me. He booted me 'cause I didn't like Fendi. I tried to help him with his depression, on several occasions, unbeknownst to you faggots. 

Ultimately, his depression and maybe alcohol caused him to turn on me. He was in a tailspin. 

All you're doing is increasing my rage. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Rob was a bitch to me. He booted me 'cause I didn't like Fendi. I tried to help him with his depression, on several occasions, unbeknownst to you faggots. 

Ultimately, his depression and maybe alcohol caused him to turn on me. He was in a tailspin. 

The man has passed on so STFU !!! HAVE SOME RESPECT !!

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fucking bastard, he's got my name on his profile, sig lines etc. Fuck you, if I get booted it's john who's gonna' have the hassle. I will have trouble getting a lawyer to handle it, but I will spend thousands if I get booted. Get it through your fucking head!!!!  Do you hear me or not ???? I will have trouble getting a lawyer, but I will get someone, sooner or later. You keep blaming me, when it's the four faggots that start the trouble. Fuck off, you fucking bastard!!! I tried to keep them on one thread, and look what they did. I did what you asked, look what they do!! Fuck you Alaska boy!! You're always blaming me!! Are you part of some fuckin' secret group here?Don't fuck with me Private Pyle. SSFB has booted me TWICE, without cause. I know it will be tough getting a lawyer, but I will if I have to. 

And there you have it with legal action b.s !!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's how my wife like all meat. Cook the fucking taste right out of it and get it so dry ya swear ya just walk from New Mexico to Dallas. She is not allowed anywhere near the grill anymore.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Kill two birds with one stone. It’s a win win for everyone. 

Keep it up, you're just gonna' cause John the hassle. IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT!!!!

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

More threats from the sites biggest piece of shit. 

Poo 550 should be Red Flagged. 

STFU you fake hunting buddy. You've been fuckin;' with me for a while. Always blaming me, you dirty back-stabbing piece of Alaskan shit. Go to Tanana and hang with Frankie or better yet go the arctic Preserve and fuck Edna Korth up her ass, and when you're done with her, fuck Heimo up his ass!!!

On 11/9/2019 at 11:20 AM, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have anything on SSFB' s location other than Minnesota.....nothing.

John has a photo shop in Island Pond, I don't have the address, only e-mail.

You guys think this is a big joke. I acknowledged it will be VERY DIFFICULT for me to get a lawyer to handle this. SSFB booted me TWICE, without cause. 

You keep blaming me, you fucking punk, when it's AWFUL KNAWFUl, 800 Dragon, The One and 1JKW that cause the trouble. 

Like I Said, it will be very difficult getting a fuckin' lawyer to handle this. 

You asked for it, you got it!!!!  

I'm from South Dakota you crusty old idiot, don't forget it! :lol:

49896189_10157081251501979_3265358429924

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cool picture. Are those part of the Black Hills. 

My oldest son goes there a few times a year. You need to put it on your bucket list. It’s the bad lands area. It’s very Motor home friendly. It’s crowded June,July,August. He hikes in at least 5 miles and camps.

46C4212D-E0F6-4C74-B7D3-D11F39857E8D.png

8E43D4DA-AB2C-4049-BB2B-F2822C42CBCE.png

017973AC-D49E-47B2-B7E9-A787E687875B.png

0DF0737E-0C67-4795-8C16-DB34E9B47125.png

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My oldest son goes there a few times a year. You need to put it on your bucket list. It’s the bad lands area. It’s very Motor home friendly. It’s crowded June,July,August. He hikes in at least 5 miles and camps.

46C4212D-E0F6-4C74-B7D3-D11F39857E8D.png

8E43D4DA-AB2C-4049-BB2B-F2822C42CBCE.png

017973AC-D49E-47B2-B7E9-A787E687875B.png

0DF0737E-0C67-4795-8C16-DB34E9B47125.png

Cool pictures. We are hoping to go this coming May. Lots to see in that part of the country. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Cool pictures. We are hoping to go this coming May. Lots to see in that part of the country. 

I may do the motor home and Jeep toad like you when I retire? There is a ton of stuff to see out there . Just do it for a few years until I figure out where I want to buy something.