Check your account email address ×

Can’t afford clean energy

Climate change is indeed a natural phenomenon that has been taking place for millions of years. The Arctic and Antarctic were once tropical and evidence of ice ages past litter the Sahara desert. It's just another way for those in power to get more power and more money and destroy our economy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Climate change is indeed a natural phenomenon that has been taking place for millions of years. The Arctic and Antarctic were once tropical and evidence of ice ages past litter the Sahara desert. It's just another way for those in power to get more power and more money and destroy our economy.

Let me guess.  20 years ago you didn’t think cfc’s affected the ozone layer and thought all that talk about cigarettes causing cancer as bullshit too. 

Isn’t it weird how scientists fought against big money, their lawyers and advertising dollars. 

Do you believe Trump when he says this is a Chinese hoax?  

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Let me guess.  20 years ago you didn’t think cfc’s affected the ozone layer and thought all that talk about cigarettes causing cancer as bullshit too. 

Isn’t it weird how scientists fought against big money, their lawyers and advertising dollars. 

Do you believe Trump when he says this is a Chinese hoax?  

so tell us how many renewable contraptions do you have at your house? lets see them big mouth

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

so tell us how many renewable contraptions do you have at your house? lets see them big mouth

Have you seen any electric trucks yet?  My next vehicle will be electric. My next roof will be solar.   I’m not going to rip down a perfectly good roof and switch it out to solar. That’s not smart. 

Speaking of that. Our conservative government has cancelled an almost complete wind farm and is ripping it down. The owners will sue and make as much profit as they would have running the farm. The materials will be wasted and no energy produced.  That’s what happens when politicians are paid by big oil. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Have you seen any electric trucks yet?  My next vehicle will be electric. My next roof will be solar.   I’m not going to rip down a perfectly good roof and switch it out to solar. That’s not smart. 

Speaking of that. Our conservative government has cancelled an almost complete wind farm and is ripping it down. The owners will sue and make as much profit as they would have running the farm. The materials will be wasted and no energy produced.  That’s what happens when politicians are paid by big oil. 

your nothing but a typical big mouth jackass liberal.. don't do as I do do as I say

Fuck you

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Lies and idiocy.  Amazing.  Why do you have to rip down your roof to make it solar?  Those panels need a place to sit.  What's the delay?  Why can't you go buy a Tesla hero model right now?  Why do you drive a vehicle that get's poor gas mileage?  Kayaks can be towed by pedal power.

You are such a shining example of your ideology.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Lies and idiocy.  Amazing.  Why do you have to rip down your roof to make it solar?  Those panels need a place to sit.  What's the delay?  Why can't you go buy a Tesla hero model right now?  Why do you drive a vehicle that get's poor gas mileage?  Kayaks can be towed by pedal power.

Cause he's a hypocrite and poor ass broke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

So you tow a trailer daily??

You can do stand alone solar, and a solar panels on a roof still has to have shingle under it... there really are a ton of options if you truly cared

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:owned:

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So your vegan lifestyle and 2 showers a week ain't gonna do shit.

Kill and eat the rich, liberals.

74952261_2622525111173561_3791930512860250112_n.jpg

how much emissions does you pot growing operation produce? Lots of electric use hypocrit

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Climate related deaths are down 99% the last 100 years, famine related deaths are but a small fraction of what they were 50 years ago, deaths due to communicable diseases are steadily dropping 

nice religion you have there. Too bad it’s retarded. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I built my own solar panels back in the late 70's for my old home in S.E. Wisconsin, they were only used to heat my home, not electricity, still have at least 15 sheets of new tempered glass sitting here..We built several of these systems for others too, very simple and easy to build..

45 minutes ago, Pete said:

your nothing but a typical big mouth jackass liberal.. don't do as I do do as I say

Fuck you

I'm sorry that common sense makes you angry. 

If you were able to think, you would realize that a renewable energy grid makes far more sense than renewables at each house.

You realize that government programs is how North American shot ahead of the rest of the world don't you?

A nationwide energy grid, water, rail and road systems put us where we are.   

If the intelligent people of the day were outnumbered by dumbasses like you screaming "if you think roads are so guuuud wahhh dontcha bild yer own?" we wouldn't have done nearly as well. 

Because of forward thinking people, we had a system of roads to get our goods to market, an energy grid so we could reliably manufacture them and government gave us clean drinking water and food standards so we didn't spent half our time sick. This is not an original thought but if every starbucks had to find its' own water source and build  septic system, they wouldn't be as profitable. Where would Amazon be without the US postal system? Dumbfucks like you hate that Obama said, you didn't build this yourself but if Henry Ford was born in India things would not have worked our as well for him. 

• Gold Member
59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you cover you current roof with a solar array is will substantial extend the life of your current roof FYI

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause he's a hypocrite and poor ass broke.

54 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So you tow a trailer daily??

You can do stand alone solar, and a solar panels on a roof still has to have shingle under it... there really are a ton of options if you truly cared

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Total fraud.  Another ass-hurt, took too many dodge balls to the face, libtwat.

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

:owned:

25 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

oh another liberal who talks the talk but aint walking the walk.  no surprise there

Such anger and stupidity.  Show me on the your President Trump doll where I hurt you. 

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why do you eat food when food production causes emissions???

Checkmate liberals...

I can't imagine how pissed they will be when they find out that I believe immigration is good for the country but didn't invite immigrants to live in my house with me. 

The problem is their arguments are just so darn well thought out. :lol: