Check your account email address ×

The article might as well just be titled "Woolie is the dumbest used car salesman ever"

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is only one way he got anywhere near that amount of money......inheritance. Why would you tell him nice work? 

You might as well tell momo nice work on owning a helicopter if your new pastime is blowing lying welching trolls on fsce

He admitted the estate was grandpas. Probably came with a wad of cash. We all know cops don’t make much money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He admitted the estate was grandpas. Probably came with a wad of cash. We all know cops don’t make much money.

He wasnt even a fucking cop.....he was a wannabe cop who couldnt cut it. The motherfucker is so dumb he puts rolled roofing down on his roofs. He also welches on bets and threatens to sue people like momo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

How much you think I got in my account?

Don’t know, don’t care.  Unless you have 29 million like one of the accounts my wife helps manage at her office, I’m not impressed.

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

must be more than me,  I have 7 figures in my fidelity account and the VP doesn't come down to jerk me off when i go in.  

it's the VP of Security that comes down, With a fresh can of mace at the ready.

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t know, don’t care.  Unless you have 29 million like one of the accounts my wife helps manage at her office, I’m not impressed.

Who cares about impressing you? 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who cares about impressing you? 

No one I hope.  You asked me how much I thought you had, and I answered you.  Don’t know, don’t care.  Some guys like to count other peoples money....like the guy just bragging about having 7 figures in his account.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No one I hope.  You asked me how much I thought you had, and I answered you.  Don’t know, don’t care.  Some guys like to count other peoples money....like the guy just bragging about having 7 figures in his account.  

Or the guy bragging about his wife having a 29 million dollar account she manages.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Or the guy bragging about his wife having a 29 million dollar account she manages.

It would be bragging if it was her money.  Its no different than you handling someone elses can of paint.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

'helps manage'

😐

Fuckin a right emptynoggin.  Its a pretty large responsibility.  

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

It would be bragging if it was her money.  Its no different than you handling someone elses can of paint.

Fuckin a right emptynoggin.  Its a pretty large responsibility.  

Why did you throw it out there than if not to brag? Fuck dude you ain’t fooling anybody.🤣

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

sorry rookie FA I'm actually a  success in life and aren't relying on my parents to take care of me cradle to the grave like you.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why did you throw it out there than if not to brag? Fuck dude you ain’t fooling anybody.🤣

Because I see 6-7 figure portfolios all the time Drippy Dick, and he asked me how much I thought he had.  8-9 figures is impressive.  You.  So dumb.   Another bitter hater.  Didn’t we do a poll on you about that?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Because I see 6-7 figure portfolios all the time Drippy Dick, and he asked me how much I thought he had.  8-9 figures is impressive.  You.  So dumb.   Another bitter hater.  Didn’t we do a poll on you about that?

Drippy Dick is your pal from TBP....get it straight and I like how you transitioned into a self bragging post....well done!!!!🤣

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

it's all about an image man.  He's a big baller you know fortune 400 company,  background checks,  beemer, beautiful house with a 10 person island, looking for a yacht blah blah blah,  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

sorry rookie FA I'm actually a  success in life and aren't relying on my parents to take care of me cradle to the grave like you.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it's all about an image man.  He's a big baller you know fortune 400 company,  background checks,  beemer, beautiful house with a 10 person island, looking for a yacht blah blah blah,  

........I'll be right back, going to get popcorn. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Actually you’re a fucking mess who needs a shrink and medication to help cope with your high anxiety and rain cloud outlook on life.  We’ve told you for years you have life by the balls, you just aren’t capable of recognizing it.  Spend a little of your money you cheap fuck.  If you had some of the setbacks I had, you’d be in a fucking institution with your weak psyche.  Cradle to grave.  Still on that.  So weak.  Just like you.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Drippy Dick is your pal from TBP....get it straight and I like how you transitioned into a self bragging post....well done!!!!🤣

Only one bragging in here is Angry weak tit. :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Actually you’re a fucking mess who needs a shrink and medication to help cope with your high anxiety and rain cloud outlook on life.  We’ve told you for years you have life by the balls, you just aren’t capable of recognizing it.  Spend a little of your money you cheap fuck.  If you had some of the setbacks I had, you’d be in a fucking institution with your weak psyche.  Cradle to grave.  Still on that.  So weak.  Just like you.  

guy only one of us had mom buy him a house in his 60's.  only one of us is going to have to wait for his inheritance to retire.  So yes cradle to the grave 

You would have thought your setbacks would have given you some humility yet you continue to think your better than everyone else and expect everyone to bow down to you.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

thought the victim said he was done with this thread :dunno:  maybe i'm getting the dementia

Haha...he always says that but if that were the case he wouldn’t be able to regale us all of how he is a survivor beating all of those awful setbacks life has dealt him!!!!😂

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Nicole and I were just using our old neighbors in NH as an example of that last week. Every weekend they would have a different couple up to the lake. They used the same spiel every time bragging about this and that. You know who I mean.  Skippy had to help me take them on at the town house over my webcam....fucking flatlanders thought they owned the water in front of their camp :lol: