Check your account email address ×

Shut up Already

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks for proving you didn’t watch the clip.  :lol: 

You're right I didn't watch it....I've listened to Levin enough in the past to know his schtick and I certainly don't want to listen to him shrieking, whining and sputtering in defense of Trump. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're right I didn't watch it....I've listened to Levin enough in the past to know his schtick and I certainly don't want to listen to him shrieking, whining and sputtering in defense of Trump. 

So the content of what he’s saying, the fact that he’s a constitutional scholar is immaterial to you, just his delivery and the fact that he is defending Trump is all that matters.  Interesting.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So the content of what he’s saying, the fact that he’s a constitutional scholar is immaterial to you, just his delivery and the fact that he is defending Trump is all that matters.  Interesting.

Obama is a Constitutional Scholar and you dismiss everything he says.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Obama is a Constitutional Scholar and you dismiss everything he says.

Fine.  Obama was a constitutional lecturer.  Levin actually holds a Juris Doctor degree.  I dismiss most of what Obama Says because he is the source of where most of the division sprang from in this country, from party politics, to Race and police relations. He fucking sucked and is why we got Trump.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:news:  

Drink a lotta coffee for someone who doesn’t drink coffee.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fine.  Obama was a constitutional lecturer.  Levin actually holds a Juris Doctor degree.  I dismiss most of what Obama Says because he is the source of where most of the division sprang from in this country, from party politics, to Race and police relations. He fucking sucked and is why we got Trump.

Drink a lotta coffee for someone who doesn’t drink coffee.

Why didn’t you just say you dismissed him because he’s a Democrat...save yourself some typing.  😂

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why didn’t you just say you dismissed him because he’s a Democrat...save yourself some typing.  😂

Well tell something redeeming about how Democrats have behaved for the past 11 years and I might. :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yup  funny reading his post-  Obamas JD magna from Harvard  must not be real :snack:

is the popcorn better than the news :dunno: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm old enough to remember a time when Mark Levin agreed with Sarah Palin, that the Affordable Care Act included "death panels."  :lol: 

Haha...Levin is annoying as fuck. 

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup  funny reading his post-  Obamas JD magna from Harvard  must not be real :snack:

is the popcorn better than the news :dunno: 

Ha...no kidding....apparently they give those out in Cracker Jack boxes. 

15 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I'm old enough to remember a time when Mark Levin agreed with Sarah Palin, that the Affordable Care Act included "death panels."  :lol: 

death panels would be tremendous for this country,  kill off the people who are being kept alive just because the docs can play god and do it.  As a country we need to ration our health services 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the Temple one that Levin "actually" has is far more impressive apparently

So I looked on Wikipedia and didn’t see where Obama earned his JD.  I stand corrected.  So let’s see if you guys can stick to the OP and talk about Levin, and whether you agree or disagree.  Think that would be reasonable, or is it just about behaving like an ankle biter?

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

death panels would be tremendous for this country,  kill off the people who are being kept alive just because the docs can play god and do it.  As a country we need to ration our health services 

Maybe we could make enrollment to death panels elective, with an inventive.  Like say, if you enroll in the death panel, then you get to claim an additional credit on your taxes every year.  But you can't un-enroll.  Choose once and choose wisely.  Just spit-balling here, obviously. 

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Democratic Party arrogance and their belief they could win with Hillary is what got you Trump. Pretty sure if it was Obama on the ticket instead of her he would have won going away...