Check your account email address ×

Diplomat Bill Taylor testifies Trump used Ukraine aid, White House meeting as leverage for probes

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

In his opening remarks to House lawmakers obtained by Fox News, Taylor voiced his apparent frustration that the Trump administration was undercutting his personal policy preference for providing robust aid to Ukraine.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Are they going to charge trump with impersonating a Biden? 

896F858F-E106-4A63-A5D2-D9ACB7B30264.thumb.jpeg.c1a090496f326932c572529953d03ae0.jpeg

Europe and the US wanted a corrupt Ukraine official removed before moving ahead with aid. Biden accomplished it.

Trump withheld aid to get Ukraine to investigate Biden's son, dig up dirt on Hillary, Praise him.  

Trumpsters:   There is no difference between these two things.   They both are about aid money and keeeruuuupshion .

Every one with a functioning brain:  True, the both involve corruption but the difference is that in the first scenario the Ukrainian politician was corrupt, in the Second it was Trump and his team. 

Trumpsters: " FAAaaaake knews, mayk merca grate agin! Awww shit ah spit out ma teef agin.".  

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Clockwork

Strangest thing I've ever seen

These fucking retarded meat puppets act like you punched their girlfriend if you even imply anything remotely negative about Trump

Then in the next thread they'll claim they dont support him

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

These fucking retarded meat puppets act like you punched their girlfriend if you even imply anything remotely negative about Trump

:snack: 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If there's lots of threads where I support Trump then start posting links lady. Don’t chip a nail frantically typing though when you come up short.....again 

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

If there's lots of threads where I support Trump then start posting links lady. Don’t chip a nail frantically typing though when you come up short.....again 

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

What's up Barb?? 

Oh hey, I forgot..

:finger3::hay:

"Meat puppets"  :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

They might have ugly wives. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

"Meat puppets"  :lol:

What are you talking about now? You mentioned me, so spill it..

Edited by Rigid1

Firm Hired by Ukraine's Burisma Tried to Use Hunter Biden as Leverage, Documents Show

Jessica Donati

WASHINGTON--A consulting firm hired by Burisma Group mentioned that former U.S. Vice President Joe Bide'’s son served on the Ukrainian gas company's board so the firm could leverage a meeting with the State Department, according to documents and a former U.S. official.

The documents--email exchanges between State Department staff members made public this week--show that the consulting firm, Washington-based Blue Star Strategies, used Hunter Biden's name in a request for a State Department meeting and then mentioned him again during the meeting as part of an effort to improve Burisma's image in Washington.

Mr. Biden was appointed to the Burisma board in 2014, when the company and its owner faced allegations of corruption, and he remained there until April of this year.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Europe and the US wanted a corrupt Ukraine official removed before moving ahead with aid. Biden accomplished it.

Trump withheld aid to get Ukraine to investigate Biden's son, dig up dirt on Hillary, Praise him.  

Trumpsters:   There is no difference between these two things.   They both are about aid money and keeeruuuupshion .

Every one with a functioning brain:  True, the both involve corruption but the difference is that in the first scenario the Ukrainian politician was corrupt, in the Second it was Trump and his team. 

Trumpsters: " FAAaaaake knews, mayk merca grate agin! Awww shit ah spit out ma teef agin.".  

LOL!   

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What are you talking about now? You mentioned me, so spill it..

I told him to back up his bullshit with proof and he came back with nothing for like the tenth time now. What a Petulant child 

49 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I told him to back up his bullshit with proof and he came back with nothing for like the tenth time now. What a Petulant child 

Oh so just the normal Barb getting slapped around, busts out a lie or two, then disappears from said thread.. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh so just the normal Barb getting slapped around, busts out a lie or two, then disappears from said thread.. :lol:

Yep, that’s our very own Plastic Barbie :lol:

• Haha 1