Check your account email address ×

Police In Michigan say that Marijuana Legalization have made their jobs "difficult"

GGNHL

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Its a stupid argument that stupid people make. Anyone who ever wanted to try it could get it very easily even being illegal. Just because you can go to the store and pay top dollar for it doesnt make it any less accessible illegally. 

More people will be willing to try it now because it's legal. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS

5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You read any stat from 1967 to now and something like 90% of kids have tried marijuana before they graduated college. It's less harmlful than alcohol and cigarettes which are both legal. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Take that vape pen and destroy it.  That is what is fucking kids lungs. Tell your kid to get a bong.

x2  bongs, gravity bongs, plain old fashion joints, anything besides vape..  what vape basically does is it drys out your lungs, read one article saying a 24 years old guy who has the same lung functions as a 70 years old man, Crazy stuff. 

Just now, Anler said:

You read any stat from 1967 to now and something like 90% of kids have tried marijuana before they graduated college. It's less harmlful than alcohol and cigarettes which are both legal. 

Not talking about kids.  Adults who were wanting to try but haven't because of it being illegal will try it now. 

I don't but that 90% figure 

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Take that vape pen and destroy it.  That is what is fucking kids lungs. Tell your kid to get a bong.

It's not vaping cannabis oil and natural terps that's dangerous, it's all the shit profiteers are cutting it with that's dangerous. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

To be honest I dont think most cops even give a shit about weed anymore. Unless someone is being a dick or they get a complaint I dont think they even press those issue too much anymore. You ask any cop if they would rather deal with pot smokers or drinkers every one of them will tell you they would rather deal with the smokers. 

they have always used it as a search tool . 

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

it may seem that way because people are more open but I don't think people are just starting up now that it's legal.  Been trying to get the wife to do it for her pain and she's still afraid,  it's fucking crazy.  She found a vape pen with some OG girl scout cookie in it in my sons room and i told her to save it for me,  she refused cause the pots so dangerous,  SMH.  

who did you wed and what did you guys do in your youth ?  I have met very few people in my life who have never smoked most of them were the home schooled type 

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

I may or may have not allegedly smoked weed with a few cops from time to time in the past..... supposedly. They get it 

I have smoked pot with 2 cops regularly for yrs both retired north of 15 yrs ago . 1 was smoking regularly when still working . decorated st paul k9 .  the other was a homicide detective for 20 yrs .

but again I say last decent cop retired a decade ago the rest would just there mom for a .08 

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

no one is not willing to try it unless they have lived a verry sheltered existance ie the home school crew 

if you think it is not in every high school gathering  in America you are living under a rock 

4 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Not talking about kids.  Adults who were wanting to try but haven't because of it being illegal will try it now. 

I don't but that 90% figure 

again they dont exist .

you know who is buying the shit out of the stuff . the retirees are all getting back in to the leaf big time 

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no one is not willing to try it unless they have lived a verry sheltered existance ie the home school crew 

if you think it is not in every high school gathering  in America you are living under a rock 

BS

They aren't 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again they dont exist .

you know who is buying the shit out of the stuff . the retirees are all getting back in to the leaf big time 

Again, BS 

Sure, but not everyone is/was a pot head 

I know several older people that would occasionally partake if it was offered but never kept any for use due to legality. They now keep there own stash and use frequently. It’s also a lot more noticeable in stores and gas stations the people that smell like they just laid one in the ashtray before they got out of the car.