Check your account email address ×

Police In Michigan say that Marijuana Legalization have made their jobs "difficult"

GGNHL

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

who did you wed and what did you guys do in your youth ?  I have met very few people in my life who have never smoked most of them were the home schooled type 

i married miss goody two shoes.  she's never done drugs of any kind and wasn't out whoring around in her youth,  feel kinda bad for her.  She's got fibromyalgia now and the weed wouid be good for her IMO

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i married miss goody two shoes.  she's never done drugs of any kind and wasn't out whoring around in her youth,  feel kinda bad for her.  She's got fibromyalgia now and the weed wouid be good for her IMO

Hell yeah it would. 

10 hours ago, steep and deep said:

I know several older people that would occasionally partake if it was offered but never kept any for use due to legality. They now keep there own stash and use frequently. It’s also a lot more noticeable in stores and gas stations the people that smell like they just laid one in the ashtray before they got out of the car. 

It's everywhere you go. 

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

It would for sure. I'm all for medicinal use.  Recreation, to a certain extent.  Problem is, people aren't just using it for recreation or medical issue. 

Bold- no anal for you :lol: :owned: 

I like to have a realistic outlook on my kids-  i know they are drinking getting high and having sex.  My daughters not getting high at college but is going out drinking a few times a week,  my son no longer drinks but he gets high.  He's a homebody,  she is the outgoing one so it kinda fits with their choices.     I prefer to have an honest relationship with them,  they really aren't doing anything i wasn't doing at their age 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I like to have a realistic outlook on my kids-  i know they are drinking getting high and having sex.  My daughters not getting high at college but is going out drinking a few times a week,  my son no longer drinks but he gets high.  He's a homebody,  she is the outgoing one so it kinda fits with their choices.     I prefer to have an honest relationship with them,  they really aren't doing anything i wasn't doing at their age 

My daughter is 19 and I know she drinks some...no weed....and she absolutely will not drink and drive. She lost a friend in HS who was hit by a drunk driver and it really drove the point home. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My daughter is 19 and I know she drinks some...no weed....and she absolutely will not drink and drive. She lost a friend in HS who was hit by a drunk driver and it really drove the point home. 

my daughters tried weed,  didn't really like it.  She informed us when she was home she was sick of drinking white claws and had moved onto vodka. Part of the reason I am glad both my kids didn't have cars at school as freshman was the drinking and driving. 

• Like 1