Check your account email address ×

US citizens dead in Mexican cartel attack.

• Platinum Contributing Member

We can find ISIS leaders but not where Cartel leaders hang out?  Something tells me some of our intelligence funding is not properly sourced.  Find them and send in the bunker busters.  Yes there will be collateral damage of their families but so fucking what. 

It this or legalize them and start to produce them here and sell them cheap.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Here's another idea.   Have American's completely boycott the country.   That will give the Mexican govt reason to crack down.  

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here's another idea.   Have American's completely boycott the country.   That will give the Mexican govt reason to crack down.  

This is all we need to do.  Go one step further...outlaw travel all together to Mexico.  15-20 Billion vanishing from tourism revenues might throw a flag up.

49 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Nah we don't need a wall ...

Damn right...need to keep those pesky Mormons out of Mexico!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Not sure why we need Mexico's permission.   Just tell them, "we are going to kill as many cartel members as we can, if you want to help great otherwise stay the fuck out of our way or we'll take your country down too." 

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not sure why we need Mexico's permission.   Just tell them, "we are going to kill as many cartel members as we can, if you want to help great otherwise stay the fuck out of our way or we'll take your country down too." 

Wait a minute...so we are going to invade Mexico and take over their country? 🤣

I’m all for taking out the cartel but not an invasion of a sovereign country.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait a minute...so we are going to invade Mexico and take over their country? 🤣

I’m all for taking out the cartel but not an invasion of a sovereign country.

Just saying if they interfere we will kill anyone trying to stop us. 

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So, basically take out their entire government then?  Nawww....let’s just send them more money to help them defeat....umm, themselves?  

It all makes perfect sense....pretty much.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, basically take out their entire government then?  Nawww....let’s just send them more money to help them defeat....umm, themselves?  

It all makes perfect sense....pretty much.

Nope they just need to understand they help the cartels in any way or try and interfere it would be met with harsh consequences. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

I think most sane people are.  Hard to believe some would still send their kids down there to party on spring break. 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think most sane people are.  Hard to believe some would still send their kids down there to party on spring break. 

Glance around at some of your fellow countrymen.  It ain't really that hard to believe.....

• Haha 2

I've posted on this site in the past, that the USA should have declared a STATE OF WAR against Mexico, a long time ago. 

If Mexican soldiers drove across the border in Jeeps/tanks what would we have done?

Same thing, unarmed invaders are still invaders. 

SHOOT TO KILL orders should be given. 

44 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes exactly what i meant,  your comprehension skills are tremendous.  

And the evil right want s the borders completely closed and all immigrants deported and wants to invade Mexico..

see how that works?

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Trump needs to defeat the cartels like he did ISIS... Send Turkey and Russia in there!

Trump needs to get a couple A-10 squadrons to lay fucking waste to all cartels property :snack:

• Like 1