Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

46 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

feel for the family and even more so now that the wacko right wing nut cases are using her death to try and produce even more misinformation and hate

keep posting memes as your defense for being uneducated on almost every subject

You think this is false moron?  What risk did this kid have of covid?  Public health should be in prison.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You think this is false moron?  What risk did this kid have of covid?  Public health should be in prison.

you have assumed she died from THE JAB without any proof or documentation.  I think it is very fucked up to play with this family for your enjoyment of hate and misinformation..

Without a MEME produce documentation from the hospital report   

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

you have assumed she died from THE JAB without any proof or documentation.  I think it is very fucked up to play with this family for your enjoyment of hate and misinformation..

Without a MEME produce documentation from the hospital report   

:lol:

Its vaers dummy.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its in the vears database with an id identified.  Are you this dumb?  Don't answer, I already know.:lol:

post the doc not a meme, if you have the # it shouldn't be any issue finding it.

You won't because you can't because it isn't real

PP is being asked the same thing POST THE DOC of course you won't and nor will he

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

post the doc not a meme, if you have the # it shouldn't be any issue finding it.

You won't because you can't because it isn't real

PP is being asked the same thing POST THE DOC of course you won't and nor will he

The id is in pretty clear, are you an idiot.

Why does PP need to quote the court case or do you not know how to read the story.

Fail, perhaps a bigger question is why did the courts chose to seal the case docs?

Who asked for that and why.

Trudeau is a fucking traitor to this country and deserves a bullet between the eyes, complete piece of shit and so is anyone who defends this treason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is who Fail supports, this is a criminal.  250k bonus, this is how you buy politicians.  

Piece of trash.

FZIfjfWUIAESjNi.thumb.jpeg.51412636234b72b5f84a85eb06815b0c.jpeg

And it just keeps getting better and better!

CBC raises totalled $12 million during COVID bailout: CTF

https://torontosun.com/news/national/cbc-raises-totalled-12-million-during-covid-bailout-cft

1 hour ago, irv said:

And it just keeps getting better and better!

CBC raises totalled $12 million during COVID bailout: CTF

https://torontosun.com/news/national/cbc-raises-totalled-12-million-during-covid-bailout-cft

Pretty sure Blacklocks broke that, its worse than just the 12 million in raises, its also 12 million in bonuses.

• Like 1

CPC debate was missing some candidates.  PP missed a good opportunity to lie and make up stuff while bashing everything in Canada.

The reason we didn't have people losing 50% of the value of their homes like USA experienced 2008 recession was because of our banking system, the one PP wants to destroy and take over.

PP makes up more than Trump did

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The id is in pretty clear, are you an idiot.

Why does PP need to quote the court case or do you not know how to read the story.

Note: Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event (possible side effect).

one dose of dramamine given in the evening prior to arrival.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=6F575199179619BBF53B4103C785

stop using poor family tragedies for you entertainment

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Note: Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse event (possible side effect).

one dose of dramamine given in the evening prior to arrival.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=6F575199179619BBF53B4103C785

stop using poor family tragedies for you entertainment

Tell that to the families who were lied to by their government.

What possible reason is there to vax a healthy child from a virus that does nothing to them.

I hope its not to try a protect a loser like yourself.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tell that to the families who were lied to by their government.

What possible reason is there to vax a healthy child from a virus that does nothing to them.

I hope its not to try a protect a loser like yourself.

million and million and millions of youths have been vaccinated :dunno:  without any issues, can you post about that instead of using some poor family to try and make your point.

did you know penicillin kills people, we have been lied to by the doctors that this medicine helps people.  

how about antibiotics these are very bad for people yet these fucked up doctors keep using it 

here is proof they are killing our kids for enjoyment 

SPRINGFIELD, MO- Ky3.com writes that a child died shortly after taking an antibiotic as treatment for a scalp infection. The ten-year-old girl experienced severe respiratory failure in response to the standard medication Bactrim. The case is now part of an investigation into side-effects of the antibiotic.*

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a severe new warning that Bactrim can cause death. The warning is unusual because the FDA rarely issues new warnings for medication that have been on the market for as long as Bactrim. The antibiotic has been on the market for more than four decades. 

POOR CHILD SOME HEAD N SHOULDERS SHAMPOO WOULD CURE THE CHILD'S SCALP

I STARTED TO FOLLOW GOLDEN PUP SO I CAN GET MORE INFO LIKE THIS ABOVE

Edited by 1trailmaker

PP bashes CPC debate as useless - I would rather be hear with people that follow every word I say blindly, I have no interest in real questions or debate.

PP claims people need to get out and vote, here almost everyone has already voted :lol: 

PP claims debate takes away from getting people to vote :lol: 

This guy is a fucking joke and will destroy the CPC party to nothing  - please vote for good and not evil

:lol: "they look like they are playing cards (pause) but there are no cards"  silence as PP chuckles at his own humour :lol:  

just fucking classic - I will assume from here on that PP will hate everything and want to change it, this is TRUMP and what he did for 4 years.

PP already supports overtaking Ottawa what else can you expect from a leader

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

million and million and millions of youths have been vaccinated :dunno:  without any issues, can you post about that instead of using some poor family to try and make your point.

did you know penicillin kills people, we have been lied to by the doctors that this medicine helps people.  

how about antibiotics these are very bad for people yet these fucked up doctors keep using it 

here is proof they are killing our kids for enjoyment 

SPRINGFIELD, MO- Ky3.com writes that a child died shortly after taking an antibiotic as treatment for a scalp infection. The ten-year-old girl experienced severe respiratory failure in response to the standard medication Bactrim. The case is now part of an investigation into side-effects of the antibiotic.*

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a severe new warning that Bactrim can cause death. The warning is unusual because the FDA rarely issues new warnings for medication that have been on the market for as long as Bactrim. The antibiotic has been on the market for more than four decades. 

POOR CHILD SOME HEAD N SHOULDERS SHAMPOO WOULD CURE THE CHILD'S SCALP

I STARTED TO FOLLOW GOLDEN PUP SO I CAN GET MORE INFO LIKE THIS ABOVE

Fail, if you take 4 vaccines for measles in one year and get measles multiple times in the same year, what does that tell you?