Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

That explains a lot... no wonder Fail claims 45% in one post then minutes later says that my math is off and when I show him the numbers his way it comes out at 40% not 45%

He can never keep anything straight in his head for more than a couple of minutes. Reminds me of the Kelly Bundy syndrome. The brain can only hold so much. Put something more in and something falls out.

Laugh of the day!

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will just let you keep looking stupid all by yourself

Okay dumb as a stump Fail.... show us your math that comes out to 45%. I won't hold my breath because once again as usual you are deflecting from the fact

YOU CAN'T ADD SUBTRACT OR MULTIPLY EVEN WITH A CALCULATOR AND YOU F'D UP AS USUAL.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

HOw is that not true? 

A PM spending his house budget has nothing to do with child tax credits or being subsidized

Are your business lunches subsidized ? or is it apart of the job :dunno:   so are you a free loader or not?

Dumb as a stump Fail continues... I took a lunch to work daily. The company paid for lunch when I was traveling and didn't have the option of taking lunch with me.

Coming from you the term Freeloader is a joke.... where are you... oh that's right.... at your job.... not at work because you don't actually work... you just warm a seat and post on the forum at taxpayer expense all day.

Your boss probably lets you get away with it because your shitty productivity makes his productivity appear as though he's a shining star.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The senate has made it clear, they don't care about an artificial date.

why would they?  these law makers will do when and only when all their buddies are setup to cash in -

Plus they need to figure out what to do with Cops that will no longer wasting time on Pot charges

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues... I took a lunch to work daily. The company paid for lunch when I was traveling and didn't have the option of taking lunch with me.

Coming from you the term Freeloader is a joke.... where are you... oh that's right.... at your job.... not at work because you don't actually work... you just warm a seat and post on the forum at taxpayer expense all day.

Your boss probably lets you get away with it because your shitty productivity makes his productivity appear as though he's a shining star.

it was a simple question 02sled, just because you got a beat down there isn't a need to talk about my job

Explain how the PM and child tax credits are connected

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Cliff you said it dropped 14% - you are wrong period no discussion

Poor Poor Fail. I said they are paying 14% less which is true. You couldn't be any more stupid if you tried. You specifically stated massive 45% - then you asked what is 14% of 35% trying to justify yourself for the 45%.... Guess what dumb ass. 14 / 35 is what.... oh that's right. 40% not the 45% you posted. You couldn't be any more wrong in your math and still refuse to admit it.

The ethics commission report was just posted that Trudope broke the ethics regulations by accepting the vacation from the Aga Khan and he failed to recuse himself from discussions around the Aga Khan foundation.

Guilty as sin. I can hardly wait for him to make up excuses between ums and ahs.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Poor Poor Fail. I said they are paying 14% less which is true. You couldn't be any more stupid if you tried. You specifically stated massive 45% - then you asked what is 14% of 35% trying to justify yourself for the 45%.... Guess what dumb ass. 14 / 35 is what.... oh that's right. 40% not the 45% you posted. You couldn't be any more wrong in your math and still refuse to admit it.

Everyone here read what you said - you were way off

Move on to something else or go back to arguing against min. wage increases while defending massive tax breaks for the wealthy

Just like you can continue to look stupid on another topic

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

CBC bias report on Trudeau's trip last Christmas :lol:  wah witch hunt witch hunt leave Stephen I mean Justin alone

report is out just trying to find it

No hits on CBC try this:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-broke-ethics-rules-watchdog-finds-1.3729662

Here it is Fail... on the ethics commissioner web site. Can't get any more unbiased than the actual report itself

http://ciec-ccie.parl.gc.ca/Documents/English/Public Reports/Examination Reports/The Trudeau Report.pdf

Not looking good for Trudope. Broke the rules according to the ethics commissioner in more than one way and his now deceased buddy under investigation for breaking the fundraising and lobbying rules with Trudope.

Edited by 02sled

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

If they are paying 14% less money today than they were yesterday what is that besides a reduction in the amount they pay of 14%

:lol: 

if a person makes 70% of the bosses salary and gets a 14% raise are they now making 84% of the bosses salary :dunno:  

you are funny and love when you back pedal

Kind of like when you said 85% of Canadians don't have cell service

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

if a person makes 70% of the bosses salary and gets a 14% raise are they now making 84% of the bosses salary :dunno:  

you are funny and love when you back pedal

Kind of like when you said 85% of Canadians don't have cell service

Fail admit it... you can't do math period. For you 12 + 13 is a problem. You run out of fingers and toes at 20. Go back to warming your seat and pretending to work Kelly.

Just now, 02sled said:

Fail admit it... you can't do math period. For you 12 + 13 is a problem. You run out of fingers and toes at 20. Go back to warming your seat and pretending to work Kelly.

sure go with that - everyone here knows what you said and that will not change

move on 02sled you win

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/on-aga-khan-s-birthday-christmas-holiday-controversy-still-haunts-trudeau-1.3721178

"Canada and the world are stronger and richer because of his commitment to diversity and inclusion

Does something lose its meaning if it is repeated ad nauseum? Regardless of the situation or topic of the moment, politicians have to trot this out.

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

douche flap, you have to dig deeper

I see you are completely okay with hiring a chef, but not a nanny - interesting

Are you okay with the budget given to the PM family?  or just not the one Trudeau has?

Funny you think Stephen can't pour his own bowl of cereal in the  morning and are cheering his Chef doing it :dunno: 

no ONEWAY here :lol:  

Poor Fail.

Trudeau has a chef and 2 (special assistants) nannies.

But we can understand Trudeau not being allowed in the kitchen as we try to keep children away from sharp objects and doing tough chores like opening the top of cereal box and not the bottom.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Poor Fail.

Trudeau has a chef and 2 (special assistants) nannies.

But we can understand Trudeau not being allowed in the kitchen as we try to keep children away from sharp objects and doing tough chores like opening the top of cereal box and not the bottom.

I really don't care how the PM house money is spent - makes no difference to what the taxpayer is forking out

Why are you okay with having a chef but not a nanny :dunno:   02ool can't answer and I assume you will not either