Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really don't care how the PM house money is spent - makes no difference to what the taxpayer is forking out

Why are you okay with having a chef but not a nanny :dunno:   02ool can't answer and I assume you will not either

I do.  Especially from a hypocrite.

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with a chef?  how about a cleaning maid?  gardener?  I assume everything but a nanny

Nannies are modern day slaves.  Did they leave their kids and husbands behind so they can be Sophie's servants.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I really don't care how the PM house money is spent - makes no difference to what the taxpayer is forking out

Why are you okay with having a chef but not a nanny :dunno:   02ool can't answer and I assume you will not either

I am confused Fail.

Its not okay for Harper to have a chef as you commented above.

Then it was Harper had a Chef and that’s ok as Trudeau has nannies.

Now it’s you don’t care about the PM household budget.

Please make a statement, stick to it, and just admit when your wrong.  It’s not that tough is it?

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I am confused Fail.

Please make a statement, stick to it, and just admit when your wrong.  It’s not that tough is it?

I have never complained about any chef or nanny :dunno:  that is your department (well for liberals only)

I don't care how the budget for PM house is spent - nothing has changed with my opinion

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nannies are modern day slaves.  Did they leave their kids and husbands behind so they can be Sophie's servants.

Isn't that what every working parent does :dunno: 

so every one else working there is okay other than the nanny? 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are okay with a chef?  how about a cleaning maid?  gardener?  I assume everything but a nanny

Nobody would likely have said boo about a nanny for the 3 kids but Trudope has to have two of them one for day time and one for night time while he trumpets how in touch he is with the average Canadian. :bullshit:  Something like his claim around immigration. Remember that one

The Immigrant Experience: In Dartmouth, a 25-year-old man who identified himself as an Italian citizen complained about the hoops he was going through to become a Canadian citizen. Trudeau started his reply this way: “I’m a 10th- or 11th-generation Canadian on one of my sides but my maternal grandfather was born in Scotland so I do have some idea of the challenges it takes to come to Canada and has took over the sweep of history of Canada.”

Huh?

The grandfather in question was James Sinclair, born in Banff, Scotland, in 1908, who arrived in Canada with his family when he was three. He adjusted to life as an immigrant so well that he served as an MP from B.C. for 18 years, a career that had been over for 15 years before Trudeau was born.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

I am confused Fail.

Sure it is... he can't remember what he posted 10 minutes ago.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Sure it is... he can't remember what he posted 10 minutes ago.

What I wrote hasn't been edited so go read it, SK did the same thing in the other thread

you guys pick and choose what you don't  like and it changes daily -  so glad I am not a ONEWAY I like knowing I will have a choice who to vote for in elections. 

Scheer has been great so far don't you think? your idea of  PM material :dunno:  not that it matters as your vote is already cast

I see Fail has yet to comment on the most recent damming report from the Ethics Commissioner Mary Dawson regarding his bromance partner (Do No Wrong Trudope)  clearly violating the ethics rules in more ways than one. He shouldn't have gone on the free vacation and he should have recused himself from participating in discussions around funding to the Aga Khans Foundation.

http://ciec-ccie.parl.gc.ca/Documents/English/Public Reports/Examination Reports/The Trudeau Report.pdf

Then the most recent revelation that Barry Sherman was under investigation for breaking the lobbying rules as they pertained to a Do No Wrong Trudope fundraiser.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-sherman-was-under-investigation-for-breaking-lobbying-rules.html

You would think of all people the PM would have enough sense to avoid the obvious.

So Fail... how come you have been conspicuously silent on these topics that cast your hero in such a dim light?

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I see Fail has yet to comment on the most recent damming report from the Ethics Commissioner Mary Dawson regarding his bromance partner (Do No Wrong Trudope)  clearly violating the ethics rules in more ways than one. He shouldn't have gone on the free vacation and he should have recused himself from participating in discussions around funding to the Aga Khans Foundation.

http://ciec-ccie.parl.gc.ca/Documents/English/Public Reports/Examination Reports/The Trudeau Report.pdf

Then the most recent revelation that Barry Sherman was under investigation for breaking the lobbying rules as they pertained to a Do No Wrong Trudope fundraiser.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/12/19/barry-sherman-was-under-investigation-for-breaking-lobbying-rules.html

You would think of all people the PM would have enough sense to avoid the obvious.

So Fail... how come you have been conspicuously silent on these topics that cast your hero in such a dim light?

we already knew what he did - what else is there to say?

I don't care he took a helicopter - violation should have asked first

I don't care he went to this Island

I would care if this guy got new monies but he didn't, Canada has given to this guys foundation for many many years - but yea he should of not been apart of the discussions

when is the hanging going to stat? 

In reality nothing was done wrong, nothing changed, Canada didn't lose money, no one lied

Care level for this one is a 1

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

we already knew what he did - what else is there to say?

I don't care he took a helicopter - violation should have asked first

I don't care he went to this Island

I would care if this guy got new monies but he didn't, Canada has given to this guys foundation for many many years - but yea he should of not been apart of the discussions

when is the hanging going to stat? 

In reality nothing was done wrong, nothing changed, Canada didn't lose money, no one lied

Care level for this one is a 1

:lol::lol:Nothing was done wrong. Talk about one way... Your hero Trudope could get caught with his hands in the cookie jar lining his own pockets and you would say he did nothing wrong.

You should send a letter to Mary Dawson and tell her that the results of her investigation and the contents of her report are incorrect. You know so much better than her and Trudope did no wrong. :nuts2: 

And of course Barry Sherman violating the lobbying rules with fundraising for Trudope is irrelevant as well.

Lets forget Christmas and all worship the new Messiah according to Fail... his name is Justine Trudope. Whenever he does wrong or looks bad ONE WAY FAIL avoids it like the plague

Some important things to note

Section 14

Mr. Trudeau did not contravene

section 14 of the Conflict of Interest Code for Members of

the House of Commons

(Members’ Code).

Subsection 14(1) of the Members’ Code prohibits a Member and any member of the

Member’s family from accepting, directly or indirectly, any gift or other benefit, except

compensation authorized by law, that might reasonably be seen to have been given to influence

the Member in the exercise of a duty or function of his or her office.

Subsection 6(1) of the Act prohibits public office holders from making or participating in
making a decision related to the exercise of an official power, duty or function if they know or reasonably should know that,
in the making of the decision, they would be in a conflict of,interest.
I found that Mr. Trudeau not contravene
subsection 6(1). There was no evidence that
Mr. Trudeau made or participated in making any decision in relation to the private interest of the Aga Khan or any of his institutions.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

:lol::lol:Nothing was done wrong. Talk about one way... Your hero Trudope could get caught with his hands in the cookie jar lining his own pockets and you would say he did nothing wrong.

You should send a letter to Mary Dawson and tell her that the results of her investigation and the contents of her report are incorrect. You know so much better than her and Trudope did no wrong. :nuts2: 

And of course Barry Sherman violating the lobbying rules with fundraising for Trudope is irrelevant as well.

Lets forget Christmas and all worship the new Messiah according to Fail... his name is Justine Trudope. Whenever he does wrong or looks bad ONE WAY FAIL avoids it like the plague

all that posted wind and not one thing about the topic

what is it that you are so upset with? 

not asking first to go in the helicopter? 

being in on the foundation talks? 

or just he is a liberal? 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or just he is a liberal? 

so now your saying the ethics commission is wrong

US$800 million

Forbes describes the Aga Khan as one of the world's ten richest royals with an estimated net worth of US$800 million (2010). Additionally he is unique among the richest royals as he does not rule over a geographic territory.

oh yeah let canada give this fucker more money
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

or just he is a liberal? 

Read the report Fail. It's only 74 pages. You should have had time to do that after lunch. Firstly it's not just a helicopter ride. He shouldn't have taken the vacation period. Helicopter, accommodations, meals etc. for him and his family and staff.

What I care about is the flagrant disregard for the rules by the hypocrite Trudope. Whenever questioned about it all he would do is his usual double speak.

Then his lack of sense in not recusing himself from the discussions. This is the person we entrust to have enough good sense to run the country and he is too stupid to recognize gee... I took a freebie vacation from the Aga Khan, maybe just maybe I shouldn't be taking part in the discussions around funding his foundation. Even the mentally challenged should be able to recognize the conflict.

You conveniently continue to ignore the investigation of Barry Sherman on the violation of the lobbying rules I see.