Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sure about that, we will never know though.

this year its the rocky's maybe another rich guys chalet :dunno:    if he is cutting side deals that would be bad

You really need to read the report. The two vacations were a conflict of interest according to the Ethics Commissioner. Just by asking permission doesn't remove the conflict of interest.

I like this quote & comment of the NP's Faceplant page:

"In mid-July 2016, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau contacted the Aga Khan’s daughter to inquire whether her family could return to the island over Christmas."

I was taught that it was bad manners to "invite" yourself to someone's home. No class or greedy? - unethical has already been proven.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

"In mid-July 2016, Sophie Grégoire Trudeau contacted the Aga Khan’s daughter to inquire whether her family could return to the island over Christmas."

I was taught that it was bad manners to "invite" yourself to someone's home. No class or greedy? - unethical has already been proven.

The only place I invite myself to is my brothers and likewise he invites himself to ours. I wouldn't dream of imposing like that on anyone.

Just now, 02sled said:

The only place I invite myself to is my brothers and likewise he invites himself to ours. I wouldn't dream of imposing like that on anyone.

Princess Sophie must figure her 'high standing' in Canada entitles her to perqs like this.

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Fail thinks its about a helicopter ride.:lol:

• Haha 2

Is Chaka Khan related to Aga Khan????? LOL...the other reason Justine wanted to holiday at Chaka's house is they could smoke up without being caught.  Chaka is a major dope smoker and Justine is a pot head.  That place allowed them to Failout all week long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 02sled said:

You really need to read the report. The two vacations were a conflict of interest according to the Ethics Commissioner. Just by asking permission doesn't remove the conflict of interest.

in reality so what :dunno:  

Do you really think anything changed?  if so What

Fail do you truly see nothing wrong with the PM of Canada being engaged in meetings in 2016 with a billionaire who is lobbying for millions for his charities and then after Canada gives millions to Aga foundation Trudeau accepts a luxury vacation?

How many times did Trudeau talk to Aga Khan in 30 years? Zero

How many times did he go on vacations with Aga Khan in 30 years? Zero

Becomes PM and first year big free vacation.  Conflict and PM should have to payback Canadian Taxpayers the $215,000 it cost.  That would eliminate future conflicts pretty quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail do you truly see nothing wrong with the PM of Canada being engaged in meetings in 2016 with a billionaire who is lobbying for millions for his charities and then after Canada gives millions to Aga foundation Trudeau accepts a luxury vacation?

Becomes PM and first year big free vacation.  Conflict and PM should have to payback Canadian Taxpayers the $215,000 it cost.  That would eliminate future conflicts pretty quickly.

Fail had his retina's dyed red so he doesn't have to wear his Liberal glasses 24/7

Its a lost cause and a lost vote.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Don't forget Sophie's girls only vacation back in March prior that prompted this mess for Trudeau.   Kick her to the curb, she's high maintenance.

4 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

no contact for 30 years? now a family friend......................uh huh

Also the guy is old enough to be his father.... it was simply an opportunity for Trudope to LEVERAGE a couple of free vacations under the guise of I'm PM and you need to be nice to me. Then maybe Canada will give you some more money.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So now there would be TWO investigations for lobbying violations and both associated with Trudope. Barry Sherman and now Aga Khan. Trudope's ego must let him think he is above the rules and even if he gets caught it's only breaking the rules. He doesn't get fined or face jail so who cares. Even if there was a fine, he would just pay it and shrug it off.... after all he's Trudope and special.

Don't forget Sophie's girls only vacation back in March prior that prompted this mess for Trudeau.   Kick her to the curb, she's high maintenance.

Oh to be a fly on the wall during dinner last night.

If this Aga Khan is so effing rich, why is he going cap in hand to the Canadian gov't (regardless of who was PM) for money?

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall during dinner last night.

If this Aga Khan is so effing rich, why is he going cap in hand to the Canadian gov't (regardless of who was PM) for money?

It's not money directly to him. It's money to his charitable foundation. Something like Bill and Melinda Gates have the Gates Foundation. Bill retired from Microsoft to manage the Gates Foundation. Bill lobbies his similarly wealthy friends to donate to the charitable foundation. People like Warren Buffet.

Aga Khan lobbies Trudope to give taxpayer money.

8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

It's not money directly to him. It's money to his charitable foundation. Something like Bill and Melinda Gates have the Gates Foundation. Bill retired from Microsoft to manage the Gates Foundation. Bill lobbies his similarly wealthy friends to donate to the charitable foundation. People like Warren Buffet.

Aga Khan lobbies Trudope to give taxpayer money.

He knows the Shiny Pony is an easy mark.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like the media have all been saying... he knew it was against the rules but realized there wasn't any real penalty. He wanted the vacations and believed it was better to beg forgiveness (shed a few crocodile tears perhaps) than to ask and be told no.

You could almost hear the contempt in him when he said that he would ask permission for ANY vacation going forward essentially implying, how dare you challenge me. Next time my family goes anywhere no matter where it is even if we are paying for it I will make a point of asking permission.