Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

5 minutes ago, toslow said:
US$800 million

Forbes describes the Aga Khan as one of the world's ten richest royals with an estimated net worth of US$800 million (2010). Additionally he is unique among the richest royals as he does not rule over a geographic territory.

oh yeah let canada give this fucker more money

you just finding this out now?  of course not a word before Trudeau lol

When Harper was having dinners with Aga at 24 Sussex with his private chef, FS was silent go figure

The guy has been around Canada for decades

About Aga Khan Foundation Canada:

Founded in 1980, Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC) is an international development agency that is part of the global Aga Khan Development Network. Working in 13 countries, AKFC focuses on social, economic and cultural development to improve living conditions and opportunities for the poor. AKFC reports that it operates in Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya, Tajikistan, Egypt, Kyrgyz Republic, Tanzania, India, Mali, Uganda and Mozambique. AKFC’s work centers on health, education, rural development, and strengthening of civil society.

Aga Khan Foundation Canada’s international development work is financed by public support, a longstanding partnership with the Government of Canada, collaborations with other development agencies, and direct support from the Aga Khan Foundation in Geneva, Switzerland.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you just finding this out now?  of course not a word before Trudeau lol

When Harper was having dinners with Aga at 24 Sussex with his private chef, FS was silent go figure

The guy has been around Canada for decades

Wow Just Wow... Only Fail could be so stupid as to equate the PM hosting him for dinner here in Canada to THE PM ACCEPTING A FREE VACATION FOR HIM HIS FAMILY AND STAFF ON A PRIVATE ISLAND. One is giving the other is receiving.

Fail... you are an enigma for sure.

Edited by 02sled

13 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Read the report Fail. It's only 74 pages. You should have had time to do that after lunch. Firstly it's not just a helicopter ride. He shouldn't have taken the vacation period. Helicopter, accommodations, meals etc. for him and his family and staff.

What I care about is the flagrant disregard for the rules by the hypocrite Trudope. Whenever questioned about it all he would do is his usual double speak.

Then his lack of sense in not recusing himself from the discussions. This is the person we entrust to have enough good sense to run the country and he is too stupid to recognize gee... I took a freebie vacation from the Aga Khan, maybe just maybe I shouldn't be taking part in the discussions around funding his foundation. Even the mentally challenged should be able to recognize the conflict.

You conveniently continue to ignore the investigation of Barry Sherman on the violation of the lobbying rules I see.

I am glancing over it, most of it is blah blah blah long winded like your posts :lol: 

so this is all of it

Section 5 requires that a public office holder arrange his or her private affairs in a manner that will prevent the public office holder from being in a conflict of interest.

Subsection 11(1) prohibits a public office holder or a member of his or her family from accepting any gift or other advantage that might reasonably be seen to have been given to influence the public office holder in the exercise of an official power, duty or function.

found that these gifts could reasonably be seen to have been given to influence - and didn't  buy into Aga being a buddy

Section 12 prohibits ministers and members of their families from accepting travel on non-commercial chartered or private aircraft unless certain exception

Section 21 requires that public office holders recuse themselves from any discussion

Section 21 - we all agree he should have recused himself
section 12 - big whoop for me, I guess he should have asked first
section 11 - if things had changed from the last 30 odd years with this guy I would have a problem  but it didn't
section 5 - this is a given if found guilty in any other section

That is my outlook on this - boring

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty much nailed it - should have asked first and will from now on no matter where the trip is too

boring move along

show your level of ignorance when that's your reaction to our pm breaking the law then trying to hide it.

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

show your level of ignorance when that's your reaction to our pm breaking the law then trying to hide it.

He didn't hide anything - lie - change his story - :dunno:   you know the RCMP were with him right?  

He didn't break any laws or he would be charged with something, this is about policy - which states to ask before boarding a private aircraft

big whoop - he wouldn't have been denied going if he asked

My question is If his office announced his plans in November according to RCMP, why wouldn't the commission know about it :dunno:   This seems like something that could have been avoided with the right hand talking to the left hand

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He didn't hide anything - lie - change his story - :dunno:   you know the RCMP were with him right?  

He didn't break any laws or he would be charged with something, this is about policy - which states to ask before boarding a private aircraft

My question is If his office announced his plans in November according to RCMP, why wouldn't the commission know about it :dunno:   This seems like something that could have been avoided with the right hand talking to the left hand

its amazing how factually wrong you really are

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Hmmm..... notice he didn't have any ums and ahs when he was able to read from the script. Then when he got beyond that it was a lot of ums and ahs.

There was 1 clip on the news where he was pretty much fucked when he tried to say something.

Dude are you that fucken thick to think the man thats suppose to be smart enough to run our country don't know when it's unethical to do what he has done, then try to hide it till it's proven in the house.

ffs  man get a grip

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

Tards are out of touch.  Love the stammering Justine trying to explain his way out of his Aga Khan trip....Maybe next time he can stay at Morneau's estate...lol.  How could he have not known...complete lying shit stick

Edited by Poncho
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Dude are you that fucken thick to think the man thats suppose to be smart enough to run our country don't know when it's unethical to do what he has done, then try to hide it till it's proven in the house.

ffs  man get a grip

He never lied about it, hid it, nothing other than answer the ethics commission questions.  

I thought I made it clear I don't care he took a helicopter instead of a chartered flight than a boat

I have no issue with Harper having dinners and other engagements with this guy while being PM - an no issue with Trudeau's family visiting either NONE

I just don't care at all - serves no purpose other than fuel for your small fire around Trudeau

Maybe the fact that he was cleared on other more important parts of the ethics rule

I have other more important things to bash a governments on

http://nationalpost.com/opinion/john-ivison-trudeau-may-feel-like-achilles-but-his-heel-of-entitlement-was-pierced-after-conflict-of-interest-ruling

His interpretation of events is fascinating. His father, former prime minister Pierre Trudeau, had formed a firm friendship with the Aga Khan while he was in office, and in 1983 the two families went on a vacation to the Greek islands. He even revealed he refers to the Aga Khan as “Uncle K.”

Yet the younger Trudeau had no interactions with the Aga Khan in the 30 years between that vacation and his election as Liberal leader in 2013, with the exception of his father’s funeral in 2000, where he said he felt “instant recognition, instant closeness” to the Aga Khan.

Dawson asked why he had not maintained relations in the interim. Trudeau replied that as a teacher, he did not feel he had attained the level of success or authority that would have allowed him to have a peer-to-peer relationship. It was only when he became leader of the party that he became comfortable enough to feel the two could have conversations as equals.

Dawson did not buy this uncharacteristic display of humility and concluded that while she was of the view that Trudeau and the Aga Khan have developed a warm relationship based on family history, “I also see it as unlikely that the invitation would have been given to Mr. Trudeau or his family had there not been official interaction between the government of Canada and the Aga Khan and had Mr. Trudeau not become a significant player on the Canadian political scene.”

post up your comments

Section 21 - we all agree he should have recused himself

section 12 - big whoop for me, I guess he should have asked first

section 11 - if things had changed from the last 30 odd years with this guy I would have a problem  but it didn't

section 5 - this is a given if found guilty in any other section

what exactly is your concerns

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yet another Fail, STILL WRONG. It wasn't a matter of he didn't ask permission. It was a matter of him and his family going at all. It was inappropriate as a conflict of interest for the first vacation they took as a family and then yet another one Sophie and the kids took to the private island.

If he asked the ethics commissioner he would have been told NO.

As for being charged... no he didn't break the law he BROKE THE RULES IMPOSED ON THE FEDERALLY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES. Allegedly the public spanking and embarrassment is supposed to be punishment. He's arrogant enough to shrug it off and say who cares in private while trying to placate the people by saying sorry. People like Fail will sluff it off just like his hero Trudope.

Edited by 02sled

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Yet another Fail, STILL WRONG. It wasn't a matter of he didn't ask permission. It was a matter of him and his family going at all. It was inappropriate as a conflict of interest for the first vacation they took as a family and then yet another one Sophie and the kids took to the private island.

If he asked the ethics commissioner he would have been told NO.

not sure about that, we will never know though.

this year its the rocky's maybe another rich guys chalet :dunno:    if he is cutting side deals that would be bad

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He never lied about it, hid it, nothing other than answer the ethics commission questions.  

I thought I made it clear I don't care he took a helicopter instead of a chartered flight than a boat

I have no issue with Harper having dinners and other engagements with this guy while being PM - an no issue with Trudeau's family visiting either NONE

I just don't care at all - serves no purpose other than fuel for your small fire around Trudeau

Maybe the fact that he was cleared on other more important parts of the ethics rule

I have other more important things to bash a governments on

Really you don't have basic comprehension do you. It's much much more than a helicopter ride. It's the entire TWO vacations that were a violation of the Parliamentary Rules of Ethics.

Okay... so your imagination is in over drive again... just what exactly was he cleared on in the ethics commissioners report.

STILL WRONG about government bashing. Your bromance hero CAN DO NO WRONG IN YOUR EYES AND YOU WILL NEVER EVER SAY HE DID WRONG.