Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

23 hours ago, 02sled said:

What a f'ing joke Fail. The city has been replacing sections of curb and sidewalk on our street for the last two weeks. Yesterday they were replacing the asphalt between the curb and the sidewalks where they had to. How many city workers does it take to redo the asphalt in the boulevard between the sidewalk and the curb? Answer 16. Now that's real efficient. 1 guy driving the truck with the asphalt... he only drives and doesn't get out of the truck, probably against union rules, 1 guy who drives the front end loader and dumps the asphalt in the driveway. That's all he does too. Probably union rules again. 6 guys with shovels spread the asphalt. 6 guys stand around watching the other 6 with the shovels. Then there's the guy that sits on the roller waiting for the guys with the shovels to spread it and of course the guy who drives the truck with the trailer that tows the roller. He doesn't get out of the truck either.

Then the supervisor with his white hard hat shows up in his pickup truck. He takes a look for a minute, gets back in the pickup and waits for them to finish. Then he takes another look and they move to the next driveway and repeat the process. This time the 6 with the shovels pass the shovels to the 6 that watched on the last one.

The guy down the street had his entire driveway repaved last summer. They had about 4 or 5 people do the job and took about the same amount of time to do the whole driveway as the 16 city workers took to do the boulevard section.

Sounds like a bullshit story to me. What municipality lays their own asphalt any more?  None that I am aware of,  it's all sub-contracted to construction companies that have the equipment. 

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

There is no doubt the Canadian Jewish population is not to thrilled about Trudeau giving 25 million to Hamas. Hamas has been declared to be a terror organization by the UN, and here we have this idiot giving them money. I am positive he has a severe mental issue just like his mother.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Muskoka Rider said:

There is no doubt the Canadian Jewish population is not to thrilled about Trudeau giving 25 million to Hamas. Hamas has been declared to be a terror organization by the UN, and here we have this idiot giving them money. I am positive he has a severe mental issue just like his mother.

You think?

I think his father was Doug Henning & not PET. Comes across as a real airhead @ times. This morning on Question Period the discussion was about rehabilitating Canadians that had gone to fight for ISIS, should they return to Canada. They had a clip of the Shiny Pony going w/ some utopian view of integrating these people back into society. The clip was part of an interview w/ Lisa Laflamme which will be aired before the new year.

Then they played a clip of Ralph Goodale basically saying that it's pointless:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/chance-of-reintegrating-canadian-isis-fighters-pretty-remote-goodale-1.3693559

Who is right? We can't have the underlings contradict the PM can we? 

Edited by revrnd

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

His father is Mick Jagger.  There is no doubt.....

Certainly not PET.  Looks nothing like him. 

As much as we'd like to think that Mick is the dimwit's father, I don't think Maggie was banging the Stones in '71.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau

Over time, the marriage disintegrated to the point that, as recounted in her book, Trudeau had an affair with US Senator Ted Kennedy. She was also associated with members of the Rolling Stones, including Ronnie Wood[23] and, according to Keith Richards's autobiography, Life, Mick Jagger.[24][23]

Suffering from stress and bouts of bipolar depression, she separated from her husband in 1977 and became a much-talked-about jet-setter.[25] She gave many "tell-all" interviews to Canadian and American magazines and appeared in two motion pictures. Pierre Trudeau won custody of the children and did not pay any spousal support. Trudeau had a difficult time earning a living after her marriage. She wrote the book Beyond Reason about her marriage.

'Just Like Mom'

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

As much as we'd like to think that Mick is the dimwit's father, I don't think Maggie was banging the Stones in '71.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Trudeau

'Just Like Mom'

I feel for Maggie, not sure why you are making fun of an illness but whatever.

Trudeau not paying any spousal is fucked up IMO - didn't know that until your post

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau not paying any spousal is fucked up IMO - didn't know that until your post

Trudeau was captivated by the carefree "flower child",

I think that describes an airhead in which she comes across as. I don't think her bi-polar disorder has anything to do w/ it. 

JT has this Pollyanna view of the world. Off script, he sounds vacuous like an airhead too. If he was a girl in high school, I could understand, not someone that is supposed to be the leader of a country.

Just now, revrnd said:

I think that describes an airhead in which she comes across as. I don't think her bi-polar disorder has anything to do w/ it. 

JT has this Pollyanna view of the world. Off script, he sounds vacuous like an airhead too. If he was a girl in high school, I could understand, not someone that is supposed to be the leader of a country.

doug Henning is his daddy

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Do you chalk up her being a scatter brain, sleep with multiple people tramp and high regularly to an illness.

55 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you chalk up her being a scatter brain, sleep with multiple people tramp and high regularly to an illness.

I feel for her, nothing more

The only reason you and others here have any issue with her is because she married Trudeau - no different than the problem you all have with Sophie - kind of sad really, how ONEWAY you all can be.

lol on the bold

58 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Is there any footage of her speaking when she was w/ Pierre?

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The only reason you and others here have any issue with her is because she married Trudeau - no different than the problem you all have with Sophie - kind of sad really, how ONEWAY you all can be.

lol on the bold

If she hadn't married Trudeau, nobody would've heard of her. When the PM's mother has a less than stellar history, people are going to talk.

http://therunagatesclub.blogspot.ca/2016/04/margaret-trudeaus-bum.html

14 minutes ago, revrnd said:

If she hadn't married Trudeau, nobody would've heard of her. When the PM's mother has a less than stellar history, people are going to talk.

http://therunagatesclub.blogspot.ca/2016/04/margaret-trudeaus-bum.html

no you are talking about her because Justin is PM,  trying to find a way to connect them in a very negative way.  

Your issue is with Trudeau and clearly not her

Same goes for your hatred and bashing of Sophie

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol on the bold

Nope.... just don't approve and never will of an air head tramp who is married running around sleeping with countless guys. Reminds me of a Maury show.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Nope.... just don't approve and never will of an air head tramp who is married running around sleeping with countless guys. Reminds me of a Maury show.

Can't wait for your future posts on women that sleep around, you must have a rather large list of them :dunno:  

Weren't they separated when she was  parading around? 

23 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

He had the kids, why is that fucked?

51 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no you are talking about her because Justin is PM,  trying to find a way to connect them in a very negative way.  

Your issue is with Trudeau and clearly not her

Same goes for your hatred and bashing of Sophie

She is an embarrassment for professional women.  Hopefully you can see that.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He had the kids, why is that fucked?

Usually the women would get spousal when millions are in question, nothing to do with child support

Under the federal Divorce Act, spousal support is most likely to be paid when there is a big difference between the spouses' incomes after they separate. However, this is not always the case. A court may decide that the spouse with the lower income is not entitled to support. The court may reach this decision if that spouse has a lot of assets, or if the difference in income cannot be traced to anything that happened during the relationship.