Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

PC in Ontario are blasting Trudeau for all this, he should have spoke to them and gave them what they wanted.

Again Doug Ford is not responsible for any of this :dunno:  toughest restrictions in Canada will stay upt for now 

Again when protesters demand something our government would give it to them without wait.....

Just now, toslow said:

Where are you getting that these are illegal protest? Because your sockboy is saying so.

RCMP have said to - I know our countries police are not your favorite anymore and lie and make up laws..

That is why they are moving in today to clear them out, first ask them to leave, then ticket them, then remove them by force was on the news today live from the blockade.

They are being offered a legal place to protest and if they chose not to take the offer they will be removed by force...

seems the fun and games is over - these fucks that say it is time for bullets lets see them step up ...

Why anyone would support these fucks is beyond me, but than again I am a proud Canadian

when has blocking roads for days on end legal?  not sure where you live

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

RCMP have said to - I know our countries police are not your favorite anymore and lie and make up laws..

That is why they are moving in today to clear them out, first ask them to leave, then ticket them, then remove them by force was on the news today live from the blockade.

They are being offered a legal place to protest and if they chose not to take the offer they will be removed by force...

seems the fun and games is over - these fucks that say it is time for bullets lets see them step up ...

Why anyone would support these fucks is beyond me, but than again I am a proud Canadian

Fail, stop listening to fake news.  The judge assigned to this has validated the truckers right to protest on the solid grounds of general common law and charter rights violation.  

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, toslow said:

Where are you getting that these are illegal protest? Because your sockboy is saying so.

we've come a long way as a Party 

While Justin Trudeau drags his feet on resolving the illegal blockades, Canadians are paying the price. Businesses and workers are calling on Justin Trudeau to end the illegal blockade, share this post if you are too.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail, stop listening to fake news.  The judge assigned to this has validated the truckers right to protest on the solid grounds of general common law and charter rights violation.  

I watched it live :dunno: I heard her say it 

here comes the hate for RCMP 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

You a proud Canadian. I would say you’re more of a fool. Canadians should not have to live with a government over reach bullshit and then have that same government threaten them when they the people don’t comply with bullshit rules 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

You a proud Canadian. I would say you’re more of a fool. Canadians should not have to live with a government over reach bullshit and then have that same government threaten them when they the people don’t comply with bullshit rules 

you are so against lockdowns that you will show them and vote for them in June - that will show Doug you are against his lockdowns 

Let me know who has affected you more Trudeau or Ford - don't lie 

Just got back from Ottawa again.  What a great time.  My whole family came with me this time.  It was great for them to see this historic event 1st hand.  Probably head back out again after this weekend of sledding! Mandates are falling, we are winning!!

• Like 4

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Holy cuckery ! The News he says! 

:mc:

:lol::ok:

from Ottawa police website

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday, February 9, 2022  2:57pm 

(Ottawa)—It is a criminal offence to obstruct, interrupt or interfere with the lawful use, enjoyment, or operation of property.

The offence is known as mischief to property. 

The unlawful act of blocking streets in the downtown core is resulting in people being denied the lawful use, enjoyment and operation of their property.

We are providing you notice that anyone blocking streets or assisting others in the blocking of streets may be committing a criminal offence.

You must immediately cease further unlawful activity or you may face charges.

You could be arrested without a warrant for this offence if you are a party to the offence or assisting others in the direct or indirect commission in this offence.

Whether you are released on bail depends on factors contained in Part XVI of the Criminal Code.

Offence-related property, including vehicles, may be seized as part of the offence. The vehicles may be detained and, following a conviction, possibly forfeited.

Charges or convictions related to the unlawful activity associated with the demonstration may lead to denial in crossing the USA border.

https://www.ottawapolice.ca/Modules/News/index.aspx?newsId=1bc1b5ab-51e3-4860-8937-b181d4475989&fbclid=IwAR31qX9Kutbc_Q1Cve0uCGu1zUAyyUN3mY24c8GzXzUwT9lSFi1CRNg4h58

• Haha 1