Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

They are starting to realize this is not about truckers. 

:dunno: the I hate Trudeau protest has the same goal from the beginning  

We hate Trudeau

We want to install new government 

:dunno: 

at no time was this about Truckers crossing the border - that is why there are paid people sitting in these trucks they don't even own

but you are rigth 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blizzman said:

I think its great how this crowdfunder is playing this. 

Screenshot_20220211-200131_Twitter.jpg

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/freedom-convoy-2022-donations-frozen-give-send-go-1.6347345

The Ontario Superior Court of Justice has granted a request from the provincial government to freeze access to millions of dollars donated through online fundraising platform GiveSendGo to the truckers' convoy protesting COVID-19 restrictions in Ottawa and at several border crossings.

A statement from Premier Doug Ford's office on Thursday said Attorney General Doug Downey brought the application for the order, under Section 490.8 of the Criminal Code, to prohibit anyone from distributing donations made through the website's "Freedom Convoy 2022" and "Adopt-a-Trucker" campaign pages.

Ivana Yelich, a spokesperson for the premier, said the order "binds any and all parties with possession or control over these donations."

June 2022 please vote according to your feelings :lol: 

7 hours ago, toslow said:

Poor poor fail 😂😂

lol it is a win win for me and most people

Convoy gets their wish and Doug Ford caves like a coward and gives in to all demands - mandates are gone (makes no difference to my life as I already can go everywhere)

Doug holds his ground and takes them out,  good tv and mandates will be lifted 

see no matter what side WINS here the MANDATES will be lifted 

how do you see the out come? :dunno: 

I see Candace Bergen is being bashed to fuck by cpc for caving on supporting illegal blockades - true conservatives not back illegal blockades we need Pierre 

CPC hasn't had a good run since Harper left, really this is THE HARPER PARTY that is gone leaderless.  Tossed a bunch of almost leaders under the bus without a care.  Now chants for Pierre to be OUR LEADER 

my god get your shit together

We want a Canada that supports blockades is the message 

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even Bill Maher is calling Trudeau Hitler.

Ffs Fail, get a clue.

But he didn't call unvaccianted anything of the sort :dunno: 

he called SKY and his tripe of friends this -  It was American organizers was referring too

Either way I am glad you are not watch Bill Maher as he is pretty funny a lot of the time.

:lol:  OPP give visit to would be protester.

Shocked the Police monitor hate groups on Facebook and other formats :lol: Who the fuck doesn't know the internet is monitored by 1000's of people and businesses :dunno: 

So this innocent Mom gets her phone out to record the officer at her door :dunno:  runs to twitter to bash cops and THE SUN picks up on the hate for cops

At work we have an entire department dedicated to internet searching of social medias 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-opp-pay-big-brother-style-visit-to-facebook-users-home?fbclid=IwAR2pJOPu0PEg8vPDIBDz2YNoPW5G5rlJwRticVn3y2Czt-zcac7hr67jPKo

This is DOUG's Ontario 

OTTAWA—Amid all the measures federal ministers announced on Friday to slow the spread of COVID-19, one option was conspicuously absent: Ottawa won’t impose travel restrictions on international visitors — at least not yet.

A growing number of countries — most recently the United States — have imposed some form of travel restrictions as the world grapples with the spreading coronavirus pandemic. When asked Friday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau didn’t close the door to the idea of closing the door.

The Liberals have faced calls, notably from the opposition Conservatives, to put in place more stringent health-screening practices at airports. Quebec Premier François Legault called on Trudeau to sharply limit the number of foreign visitors entering the country, while Ontario’s top medical officer has recommended against non-essential travel.

Some, including Conservative leadership hopeful Peter MacKay, applauded U.S. President Donald Trump’s decision earlier this week to impose a temporary ban on European travellers to America.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Remember when Trudeau wasn't doing enough locking down of borders and so many other things THE RIGHT was crying for?

:lol:  my how we have grown 

It’s all about the timing. It’s unfortunate that you’re not able to use critical thinking to figure things out. Instead you get led around like a mule for the media 

Just now, toslow said:

It’s all about the timing. It’s unfortunate that you’re not able to use critical thinking to figure things out. Instead you get led around like a mule for the media 

The border has been open for travel for months :dunno:  

the flip flop ONEWAY vision is strong -  you can't see it because you are blinded by CPC party