Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sock boy is famous if FOX is spending hours on him 

He has at least 2 years of being PM left, your blowing your load early again :handjob:

Maybe, but with checks and balances.

why do you think he wants mandatory mask wearing and mandates left in place? Long after science has proven they didn’t stop Covid or the spread 

• Like 2

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/08/trudeau-lightbound-covid-restrictions-convoy-00006774

@1trailmaker I am surprised you still show your face since you kept saying the trucker convoy would change nothing.  

I have been super busy doing my part to support this war against freedom and tyranny, yet here you sit every day spewing disinformation and left wing radical positions.  The world is actually waking up, not "Woke" like you and your cronies would have everyone believe with your epic propaganda push. 

Just to recap. Alberta dropping all passports and restrictions, Saskatchewan dropping all passports and restrictions. Liberal caucus in turmoil, Justin the pussy on the run, Pierre Poilievre announces run for conservative leadership race. 

The times they are a changing, and it's because of the Canadian trucker convoy 2022.  In your face....   :ashamed:

Stop supporting the liberal hatemobile.  Get out of the house and enjoy the fact you are alive and remember what a free country is, cause that freedom is speaking up. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WildMann said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/08/trudeau-lightbound-covid-restrictions-convoy-00006774

@1trailmaker I am surprised you still show your face since you kept saying the trucker convoy would change nothing.  

I have been super busy doing my part to support this war against freedom and tyranny, yet here you sit every day spewing disinformation and left wing radical positions.  The world is actually waking up, not "Woke" like you and your cronies would have everyone believe with your epic propaganda push. 

Just to recap. Alberta dropping all passports and restrictions, Saskatchewan dropping all passports and restrictions. Liberal caucus in turmoil, Justin the pussy on the run, Pierre Poilievre announces run for conservative leadership race. 

The times they are a changing, and it's because of the Canadian trucker convoy 2022.  In your face....   :ashamed:

Stop supporting the liberal hatemobile.  Get out of the house and enjoy the fact you are alive and remember what a free country is, cause that freedom is speaking up. 

Pierre said he is running for Prime Minister :lol:  he is skipping the leadership race and claims win

Doug Ford announced in December a schedule for opening - nothing has changed 

Sask, announce in December a schedule for removal of passport - there hasn't been any restrictions other than being vaccinated and masks - wideopen otherwise

Alberta was already open then closed due to deaths and hospitals overload.  Mask still to be worn but vaccine mandate dropped

I could go on but you won't see it, nothing has changed including CPC claiming Trudeau is finished and will be removed :dunno:

What we have is illegal blockades from radical paid protesters - nothing has been accomplished and thee isn't and BRAVERY -  pathetic what the ANTI VAX are claiming as heroes 

30 minutes ago, WildMann said:

I go out often and have since I am free to do so -  I haven't had one freedom taken away.....

I don't support illegal blockades - you do :dunno: well you do from White People

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I go out often and have since I am free to do so -  I haven't had one freedom taken away.....

I don't support illegal blockades - you do :dunno: well you do from White People

You are not free if you need to show a pass to take a shit.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are not free if you need to show a pass to take a shit.

funny I had to show my PASS to buy booze when I was younger

I don't like the passport but the anti vax forced this on me because they have the right to not get vaccinated, so I have to show proof I have - don't like it but not a big deal

Doug said he was lifting the pass coming in march, hopefully it is true unlike his promise of last January.

The convoy hasn't done a thing

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny I had to show my PASS to buy booze when I was younger

I don't like the passport but the anti vax forced this on me because they have the right to not get vaccinated, so I have to show proof I have - don't like it but not a big deal

Doug said he was lifting the pass coming in march, hopefully it is true unlike his promise of last January.

The convoy hasn't done a thing

Nobody is telling you not to get a vax or not to wear a mask.  It comes down to personal choice.

Instead the mandates violate the charter of rights of Canadians and do not treat Canadians the same under the law. 

They are illegal, even if you are too stupid to see it otherwise.

If you are against mandates you should support the truckers.

Oh and BTW, the mandates do fuck all to stop anything, so what are they good for?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody is telling you not to get a vax or not to wear a mask.  It comes down to personal choice.

Instead the mandates violate the charter of rights of Canadians and do not treat Canadians the same under the law. 

They are illegal, even if you are too stupid to see it otherwise.

If you are against mandates you should support the truckers.

Oh and BTW, the mandates do fuck all to stop anything, so what are they good for?

You are not very well versed with our Rights and Freedoms 

SHIRT MANDATE IN RESTAURANTS AND STORES MUST END, THIS HARMS NO ONE EVER.  SURVIVAL RATES IS 100%

Tell me again why mandates are illegal :dunno:  

The new way of being patriots in Canada

1 - Block roads until you get what you want

2 - fly up side down flags as patriotic 

3 - suggest elections are not needed we need to place the RIGHT type of government - part of the demands is remove Trudeau or we don't go home..

4 - dont like your government?  make the citizens pay for our hate

This is amazing, the unity is unmatched TRUE CANADIANS 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yes we know it is, convoy has nothing to do wiht this time line 

Feb 21ar Doug will speak and tell us what he will allow 

Lol you don’t think so eh

Edited by toslow

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fail's pos CBC getting exposed for trying to spread fake news in realtime.

yup children living in a transport is cool, at least that child is much freer than other children playing in their backyard

What happen to your distaste for parents involving children in protests?  

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

Lol you don’t think so eh

not one bit - fucksakes these are all conservative lockdowns :dunno:  

anyway Doug today says the truckers can fuck off, vaccine passport/masks/social gatherings restrictions  will be used in his Province until he says different...  Don't you just love a politician' standup to protesters - oh wait not these patriots

I guess when you are voting for Doug in June, all this will be behind you....  THE ONEWAY VOTE is strong

100 protesters angry over masks hold Ontario hostage until demands are met -  No border crossing for any Transport until we get what we want - ALL OF IT not half

I feel a good government and leader would just cave and give them what they want?  Why hasn't FORD shown this type of leadership we all want?

I just don't understand why governments don't cave quicker, they are causing grief for the citizens being inconvenienced by protesters demands