Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stay strong Fail.

Meanwhile in the real world.

now THE RIGHTS men you consider BRAVE are sitting in a truck eating chips and drinking coffee then pulls the horn every 4 minutes - Fuck Trudeau flags

These are Canadian hero's fighting the tough battle like never seen before

You should stop posting now - I don't find these people brave in anyway shape or form, they are being ALLOWED to stay, once that chance they will move there will be no fight at all.

Pathetic using the term Brave and Fight 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

I see your leader SKY spoke to his people yesterday - awesome speech 

This is his first time ever being a proud Canadian as he yells out to cheering crowd,  like others here have said. 

"in my entire life never once have I ever been proud to be a Canadian"   CONVOY2022 slogan

awesome leader

United non compliance.  He was spot the fuck right.

Not to late to buy a clue.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

now THE RIGHTS men you consider BRAVE are sitting in a truck eating chips and drinking coffee then pulls the horn every 4 minutes - Fuck Trudeau flags

These are Canadian hero's fighting the tough battle like never seen before

You should stop posting now - I don't find these people brave in anyway shape or form, they are being ALLOWED to stay, once that chance they will move there will be no fight at all.

Pathetic using the term Brave and Fight 

They are my people no doubt.

Just who the fuck are yours lost one?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is just fucking stupid and an insult to every vet

273402149_1871965543004539_3377609182049

this actually ire's me

That's cause you're a fucking idiot.  We get it 100%.

Oh and so do the vets, 100%.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

it is just fucking stupid and an insult to every vet

273402149_1871965543004539_3377609182049

this actually ire's me

You got no fucken backbone so stfu.

shame on you for even bringing any kinda distorted post like this on a forum 

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The worst thing that can happen to these truckers is running out of cheetos - seriously BRAVE?

Or not be able to deliver your daily dose of pot 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Or not be able to deliver your daily dose of pot 

first thing is weed isn't coming from USA any of these anti vax can deliver - there is 200 truckers angry about wearing a mask and getting a vaccine - the food chain is fine 

You should got get a gummie or something, sit back and relax a bit remove the anger

Did you know all UPs and Purolator  drivers have to be vaccinated or laid off

Did you know all staff at most Hospitals in Ontario must be vaccinated or laid off

leaders can turn into a monster without checks and balances. Especially ones with extreme narcissistic tendencies who surround themselves with empty headed yes men like Trudeau has. 

When their ideas become much important than people themselves, it drives the leaders to become more bitter, angry and apathetic to life itself. This has happened many times in history and it’s clear that this is where Trudeau is now. You can just hear the bitter animosity in his words that he has for anyone that dares question him.  If he had a full dictatorship like he says that he really admires, this could get much more ugly. 

I say let him ramp up his hateful rhetoric. Let him crank up his authoritarianism. Let him get violent. Then he will be dealt with. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ACE said:

leaders can turn into a monster without checks and balances. Especially ones with extreme narcissistic tendencies who surround themselves with empty headed yes men like Trudeau has. 

When their ideas become much important than people themselves, it drives the leaders to become more bitter, angry and apathetic to life itself. This has happened many times in history and it’s clear that this is where Trudeau is now. You can just hear the bitter animosity in his words that he has for anyone that dares question him.  If he had a full dictatorship like he says that he really admires, this could get much more ugly. 

I say let him ramp up his hateful rhetoric. Let him crank up his authoritarianism. Let him get violent. Then he will be dealt with. 

Trudeau was groomed for a role as a useful idiot.  He is failing even at that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau was groomed for a role as a useful idiot.  He is failing even at that.

I bet there’s people around him that just cringe when he goes off script :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

I think the CPC could look at this statement, Harper didn't groom anyone as he lead alone (very common in CPC)  No one to replace him is obvious today 7 years later....

The problem I have is Trudeau has groomed a few people to lead after he is gone, Freeland would be front runner and it would be horrible to hear her as PM.

ONEWAY keep it up, you might learn something here one day