Check your account email address ×

Vegas odds Clinton 75% Trump 23%

MC please post any actual evidence of Russia backing Trump with money. Must have it to be so sure? Unless you are indeed a dunce mother fucker who can't form his own opinions based off of fact and suck up what others tell you as gospel because you are a lesser uniformed retard. Tell us how you feel about asians MC... Racist hypocrite dumb fuck. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

MC please post any actual evidence of Russia backing Trump with money. Must have it to be so sure? Unless you are indeed a dunce mother fucker who can't form his own opinions based off of fact and suck up what others tell you as gospel because you are a lesser uniformed retard. Tell us how you feel about asians MC... Racist hypocrite dumb fuck. 

:lol:

"Evidence".  :lol: MC has been sitting naked on a rock smoking peyote for 6 fucking months! :lmao:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

"Evidence".  :lol: MC has been sitting naked on a rock smoking peyote for 6 fucking months! :lmao:

More likely 6 years... If he were a dog, they would have put his ass down long ago in his nursing home. Fucking cocktail liberal, CNN watching, buffoon. 

What a fucking moron :lol: Clintons proved to have funneled hundreds of millions in cash from Saudi Arabia to Russia and sold influence to anyone with a checkbook etc etc and MC thinks its all cool .....now this made up Russia bullshit on Trump is his bombshell ....what an absolute fucking idiot ...my god

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a fucking moron :lol: Clintons proved to have funneled hundreds of millions in cash from Saudi Arabia to Russia and sold influence to anyone with a checkbook etc etc and MC thinks its all cool .....now this made up Russia bullshit on Trump is his bombshell ....what an absolute fucking idiot ...my god

WTF Ben, didn't you know the Russians are communist.:lol:

Y

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

WTF Ben, didn't you know the Russians are communist.:lol:

Y

the russians arent any more communist than the USA is :lol: in fact given the recent revelations I'd say their elections are every bit as legitimate and democratic as ours 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the russians arent any more communist than the USA is :lol: in fact given the recent revelations I'd say their elections are every bit as legitimate and democratic as ours 

Holy fuck. Your an idiot

thats sig material

Edited by Mainecat

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Imagine if Obama had said something like that. All those fucked up right wing nutbars would have lost their shit.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Holy fuck. Your an idiot

thats sig material

You've pissed these Trump supporters off. Their beloved Trump is going to be shown up as the loser he is even with this last minute bullshit from the FBI. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You've pissed these Trump supporters off. Their beloved Trump is going to be shown up as the loser he is even with this last minute bullshit from the FBI. 

Time To retool Your lame-ass Arsenal of material cuz that just flat out fucking sucked. :lol2:

The fucking Russians I tell you!!!

MC... you understand that you are accusing someone with colluding with the russians but provide no proof. Yet your beloved hildabeast has legitimate and proven ties with them and many others from country's who have done many evil things and yet for some unknown reason you choose to give her a pass? I'd like to hear from you why that is. 

And don't say because Trump burned some businessmen.

Go

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So its OK for the Russians to bankroll a US presidential candidate? Really?

can u remind us who helped facilitate Russia acquiring 20% of the USA uranium mining rights. can U remember ?   

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump supports here are not Americans. Russian money is supporting Trump.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

can u remind us who helped facilitate Russia acquiring 20% of the USA uranium mining rights. can U remember ?   

:lol: look it up yourself, it was a host of people, including repukes. i'm pretty sure i showed you the facts on that, yet here you are still peddling the BS.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: look it up yourself, it was a host of people, including repukes. i'm pretty sure i showed you the facts on that, yet here you are still peddling the BS.

go dig a bit deeper than the CNN cliff notes. it is fucking gross and bill is center stage with hill licking up the droppings