Check your account email address ×

Vegas odds Clinton 75% Trump 23%

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So now we are suddenly concerned with where the money comes from?  You can't make this shit up.

Yes you should if its coming from Russian banks. Your not to stupid as this to not recognize a Communist country sponsoring a candidate for the US presidency are you?

Edited by Mainecat

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes you should if its coming from Russian banks. Your not to stupid as this to not recognize a Communist country sponsoring a candidate for the US presidency are you?

Why do we hate Russia again Abe?  There are many many many American companies doing gainful business in Russia, do I need to list them for you?

So you turn a blind eye when other (dictators) countries are supporting Hillary, but suddenly now you have a conscience.

Perhaps the US should set a good example and stop trying to influence other countries elections and stop accepting gifts from those countries for favours.

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So its OK for the Russians to bankroll a US presidential candidate? Really?

Holy shit man!  That dunce hat is made out of tin foil.  Are you serious with this shit?  Russia is communist. Russia is funding an American billionaire that, in a twist unprecedented by the wealthy, has to use his own money?

Can you send me a link or two of these sites?  Honestly, CNN is starting to bore me with their fabrications and spins.  You've found gold somewhere!  Don't be stingy!  Share!

:lol:

Image result for jap fighter pilot cartoon

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why do we hate Russia again Abe?  There are many many many American companies doing gainful business in Russia, do I need to list them for you?

So you turn a blind eye when other (dictators) countries are supporting Hillary, but suddenly now you have a conscience.

Perhaps the US should set a good example and stop trying to influence other countries elections and stop accepting gifts from those countries for favours.

Really are you this stupid?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit man!  That dunce hat is made out of tin foil.  Are you serious with this shit?  Russia is communist. Russia is funding an American billionaire that, in a twist unprecedented by the wealthy, has to use his own money?

Can you send me a link or two of these sites?  Honestly, CNN is starting to bore me with their fabrications and spins.  You've found gold somewhere!  Don't be stingy!  Share!

:lol:

Image result for jap fighter pilot cartoon

Your smarter than this.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Like China did Bill Clinton?

I love your selective concern.   No concern at all for all the foreign influence peddled thru the Clinton Foundation?

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really are you this stupid?

Really Abe, its been proven to be true with Hillary and yet you turn a blind eye.  Wild unsubstantiated speculations with Trump you take as fact and claim is worse.

Fuck, you really are the tool of the day. 

• Like 1

Slinger and Slope head need to come back asap cause Abe is getting the shit kicked out of him at every turn and in every thread

Restore some of that "balance"

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Slinger and Slope head need to come back asap cause Abe is getting the shit kicked out of him at every turn and in every thread

Restore some of that "balance"

Coach Slope will be scarce for a few days. He's waiting for the "all clear" signal.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oquossocbob said:

Coach Slope will be scarce for a few days. He's waiting for the "all clear" signal.

With his head shoved so far up his own ass I can't imagine how he gets the signal.

Mr. Wire to Wire  :lol::lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its a shame you so called Americans are willing to buddy up with the Soviets. Piss poor examples of Americans voting for a guy backed by Russian dollars.

It may not be the pesky Japs but I don't see where anyone is siding with the CCCP

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It may not be the pesky Japs but I don't see where anyone is siding with the CCCP

Nobody is siding with the Russians, however until they have concrete proof its just BS.  Russia has always been the go to bad guys.

https://www.rt.com/usa/364674-clinton-fbi-russia-probe/