Check your account email address ×

Baby it's cold outside

When you think about all the songs out there , this is the one destroying America.   :lol:

Remember when the left was the counter culture in the U S?  Now, they are same people banning music, words, comedians.   

Wife just had big controversy at her work.  The young surgeons want to play rap music during their cases.  Songs that basically consist of saying fuck, whore, bitch, suck my dick. over and over.  One of the nurses went and shut it off. 

Doctor :   "what  are you doing to the tunes"????     

Nurse:  This is highly inappropriate  for the  work place.

Doctor: stunned,  but this is black culture, it is perfectly fine. Its just music, lighten up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

eesh Clarkson looks horrible.

So she did pack on some lbs? Never really paid much attention to her but she looked plump in the face

Edited by Skidooski

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

When you think about all the songs out there , this is the one destroying America.   :lol:

Remember when the left was the counter culture in the U S?  Now, they are same people banning music, words, comedians.   

Wife just had big controversy at her work.  The young surgeons want to play rap music during their cases.  Songs that basically consist of saying fuck, whore, bitch, suck my dick. over and over.  One of the nurses went and shut it off. 

Doctor :   "what  are you doing to the tunes"????     

Nurse:  This is highly inappropriate  for the  work place.

Doctor: stunned,  but this is black culture, it is perfectly fine. Its just music, lighten up.

I would say that song is a very offensive, why can't we just have beautiful music like Cardi B sings....maybe she can do a Christmas song or two.... here is one of her song that will make America great again....

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I would say that song is a very offensive, why can't we just have beautiful music like Cardi B sings....maybe she can do a Christmas song or two.... here is one of her song that will make America great again....

Yes!  She is a real talent & inspiration to all young girls.  Nothing like that foul, demeaning Christmas song. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes!  She is a real talent & inspiration to all young girls.  Nothing like that foul, demeaning Christmas song. 

The women’s rights movement has really grown leaps and bounds under the liberal fascist movement.  Just ask the transgenders!  They are now excellent at sports!!!  

White men be damned for keeping these women in the dark ages!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Funniest thing I've heard in a while "Cardi B is music for people who wash their paper plates"  :lol: 

:lol: :lmao: that's awesome, but.....

She's got nothing on this fine group of individuals. 

:lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:lol: :lmao: that's awesome, but.....

She's got nothing on this fine group of individuals. 

:lmao:

:lol: What in the actual Fuck was that? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think the "controversy" around Baby Its Cold Outside is entirely manufactured by the media. I have never once met one single person who is offended by that song.

We know a few weirdos that are offended by anyone that doesn't think their way. Fk them and the rainbow horse they rode in on. 

• Thanks 1