Check your account email address ×

Keep Lapping It Up Boys

• USA Contributing Member

Relax, it's all about the oil.  When Russia and Iran try to pull a power play to take control of the area so they can drive the prices way up the US needs troops there to counter them.  That's all it is.

At least the troops aren't stuck with the Kurds being pushed around by Turkey and Russia anymore.  The Saudi's have a nicer sandbox.

Be happy and enjoy your cheap gas....

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't know if he's right or wrong as he never provides evidence to back up his claims. 

he's a known trump hater do you agree with that? 

So you’re calling Amash a liar because he doesn’t like Trump? 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump just said our military is rebuilt and respected AGAIN....this fucking guy is something else. 🤣

The king of double speak, contradicting himself and straight up bullshit! 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Enlighten me Kissinger.

You posted it yourself. Using Turkey to take land and oil fields. We are not at war with Syria and cant really engage Russia or Iran. Use Turkey to do it. Israel has already taken over Golan Heights. We are re-occupying Iraq now. Going to take Syria in little bits while decreasing their ability to produce oil or facilitate commerce to their allies Russia and Iran. This is going to get expensive for them to continue.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You mean the one changes from day to day? No I don’t. 

Trump isnt in control here. He is just the idiot everyone is focusing on. 

Just now, Anler said:

You posted it yourself. Using Turkey to take land and oil fields. We are not at war with Syria and cant really engage Russia or Iran. Use Turkey to do it. Israel has already taken over Golan Heights. We are re-occupying Iraq now. Going to take Syria in little bits while decreasing their ability to produce oil or facilitate commerce to their allies Russia and Iran. This is going to get expensive for them to continue.

Trump isnt in control here. He is just the idiot everyone is focusing on. 

I think he’s very much in control. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well he is smarter than the generals...

Republicans in the house and senate aren’t afraid of him. They’re afraid of his brain dead followers. Actually there’s two typeS of followers. The brain dead and the opportunistic parasites. The brain dead are just that. Dumb. The parasites are different. They’re those that’ll support trump up until their portfolios take a hit. They know that he’s a scumbag, but life is good. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans in the house and senate aren’t afraid of him. They’re afraid of his brain dead followers. Actually there’s two typeS of followers. The brain dead and the opportunistic parasites. The brain dead are just that. Dumb. The parasites are different. They’re those that’ll support trump up until their portfolios take a hit. They know that he’s a scumbag, but life is good. 

Trump is a useful idiot. Think of what they can do that nobody is even paying attention to because all eyes are on Trump. 

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

I can't wait for this to become public.

Hangers on like Smales will look as stupid as Snot did... :lol:

Good thing your opinion of me doesn’t mean a fucking thing. :thumbsup:

Sucks for Trump.   Man, is the media beating him up for pulling out troops.  Justin should let them know he is really adding more and their criticism is unwarranted. 

Edited by Cold War

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

Sucks for Trump.   Man, is the media beating him up for pulling out troops.  Justin should let them know he is really adding more and their criticism is unwarranted. 

Justin is just another “look at me” tool bag that has had his feelings hurt.  Another woman scorned.

As long as they aren’t going to new wars,  I don’t care about deployments.