Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard to Trump: "We Are Not Your Prostitutes. You Are Not Our Pimp"

I like what Tulsi had to say about Hillary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-russia.html

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

Just now, Zambroski said:

LOL!  What does this even mean?  Her own party starts a rumor she’s a Russian plant and immediately she attacks Trump to try and get back in their good graces. :lol:

She’d better tow that line for Peeloosi!  

Everyone except you And the brain dead understand what she means. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

I like what Tulsi had to say about Hillary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/18/us/politics/tulsi-gabbard-hillary-clinton-russia.html

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

What she said about donny was better. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Because you and your weak, disenfranchised losing twats are my intellectual superiors.  

LAFF!!!!!!

Still waiting on that impeachment vote.  Soon or???????

:lol:

Because you and your weak, disenfranchised losing twats are my intellectual superiors.  

LAFF!!!!!!

Still waiting on that impeachment vote.  Soon or???????

:lol:

You always think it’s about you. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You always think it’s about you. :lol: 

No, you just made it about me.  You fucking dummy.

vvvvvvv

36 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She needs to jump out and go independent.  It’d be hilarious to see the Dems carry exactly zero states in the general.

Based on Hillary’s comments they are frightened of her. It’s just like Bernie getting screwed last time, now it’s her turn. Rinse and repeat.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Based on Hillary’s comments they are frightened of her. It’s just like Bernie getting screwed last time, now it’s her turn. Rinse and repeat.

Yes, it’s very clear they know she is pulling voters her direction....away from their chosen candidate.  They’ve threatened her every way they can think of and just when she looks to bend in their favor (making herself look like a hypocrite), she grows balls again and pops back off.  

It makes me wonder if deep down inside, she just can’t sell out her integrity on orders of a corrupt organization.  I’d like to think that is true.  Look at Bernie for the alternative.

I went to Tulsi's twitter post and people were commenting claiming she wasn't fit to shine HRC's shoes lmao

Screenshot_2019-10-18-18-34-57.png

Screenshot_2019-10-18-18-34-50.png

Edited by Tomas.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

She’s willing to take on trump and slam him in the balls. Trump has no defense against her. 

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She’s willing to take on trump and slam him in the balls. Trump has no defense against her. 

I agree with Tulsi. We shouldn’t be sending any more troops to the Middle East unless we’re attacked. The saudis need to man up and fight their own battles.

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

She is fighting back tho. Bernie just rolled over. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Tomas. said:

I went to Tulsi's twitter post and people were commenting claiming she wasn't fit to shine HRC's shoes lmao

Screenshot_2019-10-18-18-34-57.png

Screenshot_2019-10-18-18-34-50.png

:lol: Those brain dead SnowRider types never learn