Check your account email address ×

Trump is a better general than Mattis.

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Mathis thinks we need to have a permanent place in Afganistan. . Kinda like the new Germany and S. Korea.

Name countries we don't have military bases in. It'll probably be a shorter list than ones we do. 

Hi, uneducated, white, male (gender assigned by birth parents), Trump supporter here.

Can anyone give me a history lesson of why US soldiers were in Syria, who was the President at the time, and what party they (gender neutral pronoun) belonged to?

17 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Hi, uneducated, white, male (gender assigned by birth parents), Trump supporter here.

Can anyone give me a history lesson of why US soldiers were in Syria, who was the President at the time, and what party they (gender neutral pronoun) belonged to?

Bueller, Bueller?

21 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

The real question should be how so many here do nothing but complain about us being over there and “chickens coming home to roost” but, everytime Trump announces a pull back, they all bleed out their bums and freak out!  “WE SHOULD DO SOMETHING TO HELP THEM!!!”

Fucking dipshits.

24 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

We should start at the beginning.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, last time Trump announced a withdrawal, Mattis quit.

Telling.

Yup....I said fuck Mattis when he was hired and I said fuck him when he quit too. Seems im the consistent one here

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I said fuck Mattis when he was hired and I said fuck him when he quit too. Seems im the consistent one here

Tomorrow is the 17th, Trump will be in Dallas, Biden mumbled something about Trump being removed from office that day. 

Impeachment? Bullet tribute from the deep state in honor of JFK? 

Maybe the big war starts in Texas.