Check your account email address ×

Where's Snot's 25k

On 10/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, GreatLandEmpire said:

Don't be fucking retarded alright. I posted a million fucking times a graphic that PROVES track lugs have a similar affect as tire size

The back axle on a sled acts just like a car wheel on a sled

Better shut the fuck up before you owe snot 25k

The only fucking retard on this site is you!!!

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

See, you fukkin bastid, you didn't even state the fukkin' thing right!!

You lying, troll bastid rat!!!  STFU! STFU! STFU!!!!

THIS IS IT, this is the hypothetical!!!:

All factors being equal, does lug height affect the FINAL DRIVE RATIO, on a flat, hard plane.

I  have 10Gs that says it does. If you EVAH grow a pair even half the size of Znotty's YUUGE balls, let me know on PM.

Until then...…………...Shut the fuck up!!!!

Jesus Mary and Joseph.   The "hard flat plane" is given as the question is as much theoretical.   MPH calculators don't skip lug height because of snow depth or firmess of the surface, they don't include it because it doesn't matter.  If you were paying attention its stated in his answer.

If the track is not spinning the track speed is the same as the ground speed and this is dependent on the rpm of the drive shaft and the pitch diameter of the track and sprocket combination which is the same as the neutral axis line in the track carcass. 

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Jesus Mary and Joseph.   The "hard flat plane" is given as the question is as much theoretical.   MPH calculators don't skip lug height because of snow depth or firmess of the surface, they don't include it because it doesn't matter.  If you were paying attention its stated in his answer.

If the track is not spinning the track speed is the same as the ground speed and this is dependent on the rpm of the drive shaft and the pitch diameter of the track and sprocket combination which is the same as the neutral axis line in the track carcass. 

I have a couple of bricks lying around I could send you, a conversation with them would be way more intelligent. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

$10,000.00 USD, for easy pickings, and NOT ONE of you will go to PM, and clean me out of 10Gs!!!!

LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

If ur man enough to bet , and you lost , just pay up !!  Easy as that !!

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

$10,000.00 USD, for easy pickings, and NOT ONE of you will go to PM, and clean me out of 10Gs!!!!

Not one person here believes you would send the money.   Not one.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I don't understand why a person would bet then Welch when proven wrong

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You silly bastid!! Before we even start with this bullshit, the lawyer will have to have each of our $10,000.00 checks in hand!!! 

Do you even have 10 GS????  

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You silly bastid!! Before we even start with this bullshit, the lawyer will have to have each of our $10,000.00 checks in hand!!! 

You lost so pay up !!! I don't get it !!! 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Like I said nobody believes you will send the money.  You're an old fool who already has been proven wrong.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Also pretty sure most members consider you nothing more than a low functioning retard. :bc:

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 11:25 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Your stupid vid has nothing to do with our hypothetical. You are stupid, aren't you Private Pyle????

It shows exactly that the lugs are not moving across the ground hence their height makes no difference.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

It has everything to do with it moron.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

It shows exactly that the lugs are not moving across the ground hence their height makes no difference.  

Do you two fruitcakes have 5Gs each? Maybe that way you could bet me like a man.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you two fruitcakes have 5Gs each? Maybe that way you could bet me like a man.  

listen fuckwad, you bet people already and failed to pay. Betting you on this means a sure win, but being you are a proven welcher, why bother...Fuck off.